Rae and Jackson

Run

Hours passed and Rae kept herself busy with just about anything till she heard the door open. She jumped and skipped toward the door, hoping Kokorana would come back and not actually leave her alone with Jackson.

She haulted seeing Jackson making his way inside. “Where's Koko? Is she not home from work yet?”

“No she ditched me to hang out with Mark, they're staying at his house tonight...so I guess Ill help you with anything you need, or whatever." Rae grunted as she turned her attention back to her computer.

Jackson shrugged and headed into the kitchen. “What sounds good?” He mumbled to himself. “Pizza.” Rae called out. He grabbed his phone and smirked, deciding it was a good idea for now.

When the pizza arrived he grabbed Rae a plate and brought the pizza to the living room. He seated himself on the coutch and the TV. They both sat in silence staring at the screen. Jackson couldnt bear it anymore and didnt know what to do, so he decided to text Koko.

Jacks: Why did you leave for the night?

Koko: Because you need to do something about your feelings for Rae, I’m tired of things being awkward between you two.

Jacks: You know I hate you right?

Koko: Mandu, you could never hate me. Just try and get along with her for the night. I promise Ill be back tomorrow around noon and we can get some food.

Jacks: Fine. You’re paying though.

Jackson sighed and put his phone down. Why does she always does this to me? Jackson thought. He looked over at Rae whos face was burried in her computer. She was bobbing her head with her headphones on.

“What are you listening to?”

Rae looked up and smiled. “Just some Teen Top. Wanna listen?” Jackson nodded and scooted closer. She unplugged her headphones and blasted the volume on high. Rae went on rant after rant, showing Jackson all sorts of music and groups. Jackson couldn’t help but smile and think that Koko might be right. It might be a good idea to have another friend and not rely on her so much.

It started to get late and he had an early shift in the morning. Jackson stood up and looked down at Rae. “Well this was fun. Maybe we should do this again? But let’s go someplace like to a park or out to eat, even. How does that sound?” Jackson ask shyly. Rae blushed slightly and nodded, looking away. “I guess that's fine...” Jackson smiled and headed to his room, passing out immediately.