Ch. 25

Run

Once he knew she was asleep he called Koko. “Hey Koko when you guys going to be back?”

 “Were actually on the way to the company so I can talk to Chaebin. I’ll be back later though. How is everything Jacks?”

Jackson let out a chuckle. “It’s okay, I don’t know how long it will last though. Want to meet up at the office or something?”

“No, I’ll just see you later. I got to go.” Koko hung up the phone quickly.

Koko went up to the practice room in the company and saw Chaebin leading the boys. When he saw her he waved and told her it would be awhile. After another hour of dancing, Chaebin sent the boys out to rest so he was alone with her.

“Before you say anything, what the hell is wrong with Rae?”

Koko looked at the ground nervously, “That’s actually why I am here. I made a huge mistake and I really want to make it up to her but I don’t know how so I came to you hoping you could help me out.”

Chaebin crossed his arms and stared intently. “How badly?”

“Enough for her to never want to see me and Mark again, especially Mark. He played a joke that really set her off and the actions I picked weren’t smart ones.”

Chaebin was close to Koko and could tell she was sincere and that she had really messed up. He looked around the room and sighed. “I think I might have a way but you need to put a lot of work into it and also I need you to get Jb and his crew together. If you can get Jackson to help also, that would be even better.”

Koko nodded and told him she would make a call real quick.

Koko ran off to call Jaebum and explain what was going on.

“Sure. I know Youngjae would love to help you out. Jinyoung do you mind helping repair Koko and Rae relationship?” She heard him asked. A few moments had passed and he told her he would have them there in an hour.

She then phoned Mark and told him to get to the office. He said he was grabbing food but would head straight there afterward. Koko ran out of the building and headed to her place. She snuck in hoping Rae wouldn’t notice her. She saw Jackson in the kitchen, struggling to make something. He wasn’t the best cook and she knew that. She snuck up behind him and covered his mouth.

“Don’t scream. I need you to come with me. I’ll help you finish whatever your making but be quiet. I don’t need Rae knowing I’m here.” Jackson nodded and she pulled her hand away. “I’m trying to make something for Rae but I’m failing.” He whispered. Koko pushed him to the side and look down at what he was trying to make her. Shrimp Alfredo. She could work with what he had done and fix it. It took her a few minutes to finish it and she handed it to Jackson. “Go give this to her and meet me outside I need your help.” Jackson reached into the fridge to grab her a drink and he headed to her room. Koko quietly slipped back out of the house. Jackson entered the room seeing that Rae was awake and he got all nervous. He knew he needed to just hand her the food and get out of there.

“Hey I’m gonna head out for a while and I don’t know when I’ll be back.” He handed her the food and turn to walk out but Rae stopped him, “Hey Jackson, don’t’ be afraid to be around me. You have no reason to be nervous.” Jackson just smiled and headed back out. He grabbed a few things and headed out to see Koko still waiting for him.

“So I assume she still doesn’t know I’m here?”

“Yeah, let’s getting going before she finds out though.”

Koko nodded and they bother jumped into her car. “So why did you need my help?” Jackson asked.

“Well I talked to Chaebin and he said he can help us. So were meeting up with Mark, Jb and his crew for something.” Jackson nodded and then told Koko he thought Rae and her's relationship was still intact. She let out a sigh of relieve, “That’s good to know, but I still want to make it up to her.”

“I know, and hopefully whatever Chaebin has planned will work.”

They finally reached the company and saw Jaebum was just pulling in. “Hey Jb.” Jackson yelled. Youngjae came running up behind Koko. “Protect me from Bambam, he keeps picking on me!” He whined. Koko couldn’t help but laugh. She grabbed Youngjae hand and led the group inside.

When they got to the practice room they saw Mark was already there waiting.

“Oh so now we have a child do we or are you not telling me something?” Mark smirked while pointing to Koko holding Youngjae hand. She completely forgot that she been holding it and she noticed that Youngjae was nervous. “Don’t be nervous. He isn’t mad he’s just joking.”