The boys

Run

The night went relatively peaceful, and the next morning Rae was pleased to have received good sleep and find that Jaebum had fixed her door. She thought about perhaps apologizing to Jinyoung and the other boys. She felt bad, but she didn’t regret anything she had said, really. Jinyoung seemed to be rather impressed with her. He had mentioned he couldn’t get the boys to listen to him, but she was able to get them to behave just by raising her voice. She had spent the majority of last night giving him tips on how to get the evil maknes to behave.

Rae walked into the living room, stretching and yawning. Everyone else was already up and most of them were eating.

“This is a shocker, seeing you out of bed before noon, Kokorana.” Rae joked.

“I couldn’t sleep much.” She glared at Jackson and Mark. “They were playing music way to loud, I’m surprise it didn’t wake you up.”

Rae shook her head. “I was out cold after getting no sleep the night before. I think I could have slept through a storm last night.” Rae grabbed her purse and started walking out the door when she ran straight into Jaebum.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know what time to show up, so we got here early hoping to catch you before you left.” Jaebum grinned apologetically.

"Its fine, I guess you guys can just follow me in your car.” Jaebum nodded got into the car and waited for Rae to lead the way.

Back inside, Mark was trying to calm an angry Koko. “It wasn’t his fault, it was mine. We started listening to some music and both realized the other liked to rap, and we had it turned up a bit too loud. How about I make it up to you and give you a back rub?” Mark ask sincerely.

Kokorana wasn’t listening, she was just glaring at Jackson. She knew Mark was trying to take some of the blame but she knew Jackson was the main fault of it. She was always telling Jackson to shut the hell up or turn something down. Mark suddenly pulled her into a tight hug from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder. “Please.” He murmured into her ear. She sighed and couldn’t help but smile, she turned around and saw a huge grin on Mark's face. Mark was literally a rock for her that kept her sane.

“You know how much you look like a kitten?” Kokorana asked. He nodded. “I know, you tell me all the time whenever we're this close. Anyways, what are we doing today? You're off, aren’t you?”

Kokorana leaned over to the table to grab her computer. “No, actually I have quite a bit of work to do. I might be at it for a while, so why don’t you and Jackson hang out. You both could always go help out Rae. She might need it, especially after last night. And you know K-won wouldn’t mind seeing you either.”

Mark nodded and looked at Jackson, “Do you have anything to do today?” Jackson shook his head, “No I’m actually free. Give me a few to get ready and we can head out.” Jackson said, rushing to his room excitedly.

 

 

Back with Rae and the others, they had been at Rae's company building in the practice room for a majority of the day. Rae was being harder than ever on the boys, pushing them past their breaking points.

"You guys are just months away from debuting, things will be even harder when you’re actually promoting. Better get used to it now." Rae commented. The boys nodded and continued to repeat their movements again and again. She looked over and saw that Youngjae and the other boys were attempting to copy their movements, and weren't doing that bad either. She noticed that Yugyeom was the best dancer, almost in sync with her boys after just an hour or so. She was starting to hope she could get her hands on them and train them herself.

The door open slightly and Koko stuck her head in. " I need Chaebin for a little."

Rae nodded. "Better be quick." and excused him, too focused on watching the others choreography to ask why she needed him.