"Jimin...I love you" Epilogue

Time Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin’s standing next to Yoongi’s locker, waiting for his class to be over so he can walk him to lunch. Jimin smiles when he thinks about his boyfriend.

“Jimin?” a voice pulls him out of his thoughts.

“Yes?” he asks to the girl standing in front of him. He recognizes the girl from his class and he knows her name is Wheein.

“Make sure to eat for the big game” she hands him a protein bar. Jimin can’t help but feel bad when he sees her standing in front of him. The hopeful look in her eyes for Jimin to notice her. He thinks about what Yoongi said, back when they were still on bad terms. He clears his throat.

“You should eat it” he shows her a soft smile and Wheein looks at him with questioning eyes.

“But I want you to eat it. I-I like you” she says as she shyly looks down to her feet.

“I’m sorry…but I’m already taken” Jimin says softly and Wheein looks up to him with hurtful eyes. Jimin feels bad for making her feel that way.

“It’s okay. I hope you’re happy” she says sincerely.

“I am…And you’ll be too someday, just not with me” he smiles and Wheein giggles softly.

“Thank you, but I don’t think anyone will like me” and with that she walks away.

Jimin looks at her as she walks through the hallway.

“Hey baby” he suddenly feels arms around his waist hugging him from behind as he hears Yoongi’s deep voice whisper into his ear. Jimin smiles as he turns around and puts his arms around Yoongi’s neck. Jimin doesn’t know Yoongi saw everything from far away. And it makes Yoongi happy to see Jimin tell no to a girl that’s obviously interested in him, just because of him. He leans in and kisses Jimin’s lips softly.

“Let’s go get lunch” Jimin says when they break the kiss. Yoongi nods as he unwraps his arms and grabs Jimin’s hand.

 

When they enter the canteen Yoongi tells Jimin to sit down, while he gets him something to eat. Jimin nods before walking to their usual table. He sees Namjoon, Soekjin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung already sitting at the table.

“Hey guys” he greets them as he sits down. They all greet him back and Taehyung immediately starts telling Jimin everything that’s happened today. Jimin can’t focus when he sees a nervous Hoseok sitting next to him.

“You okay?” Jimin laughs when Hoseok drops his food on the ground.

“Y-yeah I’m fine” he smiles awkwardly while he rubs the back of his neck. He turns his head back in the direction he was looking before. Jimin follows his gaze and he suddenly gets why he’s so nervous, when his eyes meet the girl sitting at a table not that far away from theirs. Wheein.

“You like her?” he says as he looks at Wheein.

“What?” Hoseok quickly turns back to Jimin with big eyes.

“You should go ask her out” Jimin tells Hoseok.

“You think so?” he asks and Jimin can tell he’s a bit insecure.

“Yeah now go” he pushes Hoseok from his seat. He stands still for a while, but eventually walks up to the table where Wheein is sitting.

 

“Here you go” Yoongi says as he puts a tray of food in front of Jimin. He sits down on the empty seat on the other end of the table, in front of Jimin.

“Thank you” Jimin smiles to Yoongi.

“Aren’t you gonna eat?” he asks when he sees Yoongi didn’t buy anything for himself.

“I was actually just gonna steal some from you” he smirks as he grabs a few French fries. Jimin gives him a non-convincing glare and Yoongi just laughs at his boyfriend’s cuteness, making Jimin laugh as well.

“What you looking at?” Yoongi asks and he follows Jimin’s gaze.

“Isn’t that the girl that you were talking to earlier?” he says as he put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter