Chapter 5

I'll Be Right Here

College went by faster than they expected despite all the stress they’ve had to endure for the past years. It was Taeyong’s last year in college so it was expected that the lad was busier than ever. Ten still had to spend a couple of years more because Architecture students spend a total of 5 years in college; he had no back subjects though. If he could take the advance classes, why not but the other subjects are to be taken during their 5th year which was also their last year. Their medical major friends were currently interns in hospitals around Seoul; they still had a long way to go before they finish college with a degree. WinWin had decided to be a surgeon just like Hansol, but Yuta and Jaehyun kept up with the plans they had back in high school. Mark, Donghyuck, Jaemin and Jeno were currently college freshmen, Jaemin took Architecture and Ten was more than happy to help the younger whenever he needed help, Jeno and Mark were Business majors and Donghyuck was studying music, Jisung was still on his last year of high school. Most of their friends were already engaged right now, Hansol and Yuta were the second ones after Taeyong and Ten. Johnny proposed to Taeil in the most spontaneous way possible just like how Johnny wanted to propose, Jaehyun proposed to Doyoung during their Christmas vacation in L.A. Jeno followed Taeyong’s footsteps and proposed to Jaemin during high school in a theme park where they had their first date, the proposal made Jaemin cry because of Jeno’s efforts. Mark is currently dating a British-Korean girl named Seo Hye In but they call her Herin which was apparently Johnny’s cousin whom he met during his last year of high school after the girl confessed to him.

 

Ten placed two cups of hot chocolate on the coffee table as Taeyong was currently doing his Marketing Plan project together with Kun as his partner. The two would do their projects either at Ten and Taeyong’s place or at Kun and WinWin’s apartment, they can’t do it anywhere else because WinWin was being paranoid as Kun would call it and Taeyong had to keep an eye on Ten always because he didn’t want the same thing to happen years ago. WinWin kept on telling them that Taeyong and Kun can’t do their projects elsewhere because the latter claims that girls would follow them and female hormones can’t be controlled. Ten went up to their shared bedroom and went back to the living and sat on the single couch, he the laptop that was on his grasp with a notebook on his other hand, “baby what’s the password?” Ten asked. “You guys share laptops now?” Kun asked without looking up from doing his work, “Ten’s laptop broke down so it’s out for a repair that’s why we’re sharing for the meantime” Taeyong answered, “Tae~” Ten whined, “oh sorry…it’s your birthday” the older grinned and Ten typed the password right away. “Ten’s laptop had too much files anyway…all the reports, projects, power points and other things were there…I saw it, when WinWin borrowed his laptop to google something…hey why not buy a hard drive where you can store all of your school work?” Kun asked and Ten just hummed while he was doing his homework, “he’s not listening~” Taeyong snickered. “Ya Lee Ten! Were you even listening?” Kun exclaimed, Ten placed a hand on his chest in shock at Kun’s outburst. “I was doing my homework! Ya why are you like that?” Ten asked while patting his chest, “you weren’t listening!” Kun said. “I was too! The hard drive…yeah I’ll buy one soon” Ten said before going back to his homework.

 

There was a long silence until Kun’s phone rang; Ten peeked from the kitchen door since he decided that he’ll be the one cooking for them this night since he was already done with his homework. He went back to what he was doing as Kun answered the call while Taeyong was busily rewriting their project on his notebook as a copy, he heard Kun groan a bit while answering his boyfriend’s multiple questions. He had put the phone on loud speaker and proceeded to finish their project, “are you sure you’re at Ten hyung and Taeyong hyung’s house? Did you eat already? What time are you coming home? Ask hyung to drive you” Taeyong looked at the phone and spoke up “dude, you’re on loud speaker. He’s at our house…Ten’s cooking dinner for us right now. Depends on when we’ll finish and yeah I’ll drive him home” he answered WinWin’s multiple questions without even blinking. “Ten hyung’s cooking? Ya hyung, your husband might burn the food again…” WinWin snickered from the other line, “Excuse you Dong Sicheng, I now know how to cook… Korean food…I had help” Ten answered proudly from the kitchen, Taeyong stood up and went to Ten while he let Kun and WinWin finish up their call. The older back-hugged his husband and kissed his cheek, “smells good” Ten smiled while having a taste of the soup. “It’s almost ready, I’ll just let it simmer” the younger said while turning his husband around and pushed him out of the kitchen gently, “wash up first then eat with Kun, you might forget to wash up later.” Taeyong went back to the living room to clean up their stuff lying around, “Ten’s very filial, both of you take care of each other really well” Kun said when he saw Taeyong cleaning up. Taeyong just grinned at him, “dinner’s almost ready, I’ll just wash up” and with that, Taeyong ran upstairs for a quick shower. “Need any help?” Kun peeked through the kitchen door as Ten was putting the side dishes on a couple of small bowls, “It’s fine…I’m almost done anyway” the younger said while offering a seat to Kun. “So, everything’s going well with Tae hyung?” he asked curiously, “we don’t fight like how we were in high school…we talk through everything, we’re simply open towards each other” he grinned while answering. Taeyong came back wearing a black tank top, a pair of basketball shorts and a towel hung around his neck and his hair a bit damp. Ten served them their food and drinks before sitting down to eat as well, “you’ve improved Ten! It’s so good~” Kun exclaimed while giving the younger a thumbs up. Taeyong and Kun were now fixing Kun’s things; they decided to call it a night since it was already late as Ten was cleaning the kitchen so that the older won’t nag at him.

 

Taeyong was now driving Kun to his shared apartment with his boyfriend who had called the latter for over at least 20 times already. “Don’t laugh hyung~ you’re like that with Ten too!” Kun whined as he saw Taeyong snickering when he finished answering WinWin’s 20th phone call, “Ten’s case is different…that accident still scares the hell out of me and his panic attack, I had to bug Yuta and Hansol hyung for a whole week so that they’ll tell me more about those panic attacks and how to handle them” Taeyong’s tone became a bit serious. The younger nodded, “I was there when I saw you bawling…we thought that you were going crazy right then and you cried a lot too…makes me wonder how your life would be if you hadn’t met Ten” he looked at the older who smiled bitterly while keeping his eyes on the road, “I’d be rejecting more and more people and I’d be stuck with someone who I don’t want to be with for the sake of keeping a face in the public. You’d never see me smile and enjoy my life like what I’m doing right now, you’d never see me cry or be madly in love and I wouldn’t be able to experience a lot of feelings or opening up to someone without thinking that they’d use my own words against me” Kun looked at the older, “Ten once told me this while we were having coffee when you went with Hansol hyung to buy a ring for Yuta hyung” he started and Taeyong was listening to him intently, “if he never met you, he might be stuck in a world full of doubts about himself, he’d be lonely and he’d still be chasing his of an ex-boyfriend. He won’t be the Ten that we all know right now and he also said then Ten won’t be Ten without Taeyong” Kun chuckled, Taeyong’s eyes were glossy right now like he was about to cry. His heart was swelling with happiness, “Hyung, here’s my stop” Kun said and Taeyong stopped as he waited for Kun to get out. He saw WinWin waiting outside with a sense of relief on his face, “thanks hyung! Let’s finish it tomorrow at the library” Kun and WinWin waved as Taeyong drove off back home. Ten had finished cleaning when Taeyong had arrived and the younger just stepped out from the bathroom that was across the hall from their bed room, “tired?” Ten smiled when he saw the older yawning as he was opening the door to their bedroom. “Want a massage? He offered, Taeyong looked at him and hugged him tightly “I love you, Ten. So much~” the younger chuckled, “do you really want a massage that badly?” he led Taeyong to their bed and started giving the older a massage. Taeyong felt very relaxed and yawned, “Taeyong won’t be Taeyong without Ten” he mumbled before going to sleep, Ten froze momentarily before pecking Taeyong’s lips gently as he got off. He placed a blanket all over is husband’s sleeping body and smiled at him, “I love you, hyung~” he whispered before turning off the bedroom light.

 

 

Taeyong and Ten were walking home from buying their groceries until they bumped into Hansol who looked like he hasn’t slept for days, “Hansol hyung!” Ten ran towards him and smiled at him, Hansol was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t notice Ten until the younger pinched his arm. “Ya! What the he- Ten!” the older was surprised when he saw the younger, “are you okay hyung?” Taeyong asked. Hansol looked down again and shook his head, “it’s Yuta” he muttered. The couple took their hyung to the coffee shop and made him wait for them at the table their backs were facing him, “I want Americano~” Ten said while looking at the menu board. Taeyong glared at his husband playfully, “no…that’s too much caffeine and it’s bad for you” he retorted and ordered a blueberry smoothie for Ten, “I want cheesecake too~” Ten whined and Taeyong just sighed as he placed their orders. They paid for their orders and went back to their table to wait for their orders. “Hyung, you look so out of it” Taeyong said as he watched the older staring blankly outside, Hansol looked at them and sighed. “Yuta won’t come out of our bedroom since our last duty at the hospital a couple of days ago” Taeyong and Ten looked at each other worriedly, “it’s because of that stupid doctor Kim!” he clenched his fists tightly “he harassed Yuta while I was helping on another case with another doctor…Jaehyun told me that he kept on touching Yuta in places I don’t even wanna say, every time Yuta would avoid the doctor he keeps on saying that he’ll fail Yuta. I don’t know what to do” he pulled his blonde locks out of frustration. Ten looked at Taeyong knowingly while sipping his blueberry smoothie, “gonna call mom?” the younger asked as he eyed Taeyong fishing his phone. “Don’t worry, hyung. We’ll have Yuta out of that doctor’s watch by tomorrow. Taeyong excused himself as he called Taeyong’s mother who was acquainted with the President of the hospital, he was talking calmly as he told her what Hansol had told him. Moments later he came back while thanking his mother with a huge smile on his face, “don’t worry hyung…things will change by tomorrow” Taeyong said,  Hansol stood up and thanked the two he bid them farewell and went home to take care of his Japanese fiancé.

 

 

Counting the months when Taeyong would be graduating, he only had a couple of months left and he was really happy about it. His joint project with his partner Kun was a success but they had to orally defend their proposal later; they even got complimented by the professor a lot. Doyoung also did well even without a partner even Johnny and Taeil. It was Friday afternoon and the 5 Business Management students where chilling at the cafeteria waiting for their partners except for Taeil and Johnny, “wanna go clubbing tonight?” Johnny asked their friends “ask Jaehyun first” Doyoung said while taking a bite of Kun’s home-made dumpling. “I know Ten would go for it…it’s been a while since we went clubbing” Johnny said while looking at Taeyong, “Ten’s busy preparing for his report so I’m really not sure. If we’d go clubbing then Ten might not go to sleep when we get home since he’ll be too occupied with his report” he replied. Johnny fished his phone and sent a message to their group chat. “Clubbing tonight, who’s in?” he typed and pressed ‘send’. “Call!” Jaehyun quickly replied, “heyyyy aren’t you busy with the patients?” Doyoung mumbled while looking at Jaehyun’s reply on their group chat, “me and Yuta are in as well” Hansol replied. “Let’s dance the night away! ^^” Ten replied as well, “yah Lee Ten! Don’t you have a report to prepare?” Taeyong typed as he saw Ten’s enthusiastic reply, “hubby, I did my report today because I wanted to get things over with earlier” Taeyong could only sigh, he didn’t reply back when the younger told him that he had plates to draw.

 

And here they were right now, at the club where they had been months ago. Entering the place, it smelled the same for Ten as the younger scrunched his nose “cigar and alcohol with a hint of people’s sweaty bodies and females in their ty outfits asking for a . Johnny don’t go far away from where I can see you” Taeil commented and commanded his younger fiancé as they went to their usual place to sit down, “Ten, you can’t drink okay?” Taeyong warned his husband, Ten just jutted out his lips cutely and looked at Taeyong with puppy eyes. Taeyong looked at him, he was about to give up any moment but “No” he replied sternly while resisting the urge to take back what he said to the pouting Ten who had his arms crossed while sitting beside him. He looked at Yuta who was making fun of Ten while sitting on Hansol’s lap as the older had his arms around Yuta’s waist securely with his face buried on his fiancé’s nape. How he wanted to have Ten on his lap right now but seeing his husband who was avoiding him for not getting what he wanted made him burn that thought. Ten wasn’t looking at Taeyong, he looked at the alcoholic drinks placed on the table as Johnny had ordered but the older some cans of cola and even juice for the less fortunate friends who couldn’t even take alcohol that well, like their good friend Ten who ended up getting grinded in the middle of the dance floor with unknown people when he had a couple of shots of vodka and he also had a couple of sips (more like half glass) of the beer that Johnny was having which made Taeyong swear that he’ll try to hold Ten and not make him drink any alcoholic drinks anymore. Eyeing as Ten was looking at the glasses, he flinched a bit as Ten’s hand was nearing the Margarita but sighed in relief as the younger took the tall glass of iced-tea. He then looked at Johnny who was having a drinking contest with the innocent WinWin while Kun was telling his boyfriend to stop and that he had to drive them both home but the younger wasn’t listening so Taeil, as the oldest stepped up and hit his fiancé on the back of his neck causing Johnny to spill the remains of his drink on the floor. Taeyong sighed as to what it seemed like the nth time today until he felt a pair of arms wrapped around the side of his waist, “I’m sorry for being childish” Ten whispered faintly near his ear as the younger kissed his cheek, lips a bit cold from the drink the younger had moments ago. He turned around and smiled to the cute Thai boy before capturing his lips in a sweet kiss, Ten had his arms wrapped around Taeyong’s neck right now before the two pulled away to grasp for air. Their foreheads touched each other’s as they stare at each other’s eyes lovingly, the two were caught up in the moment until the heard a snap of the camera. They turned away from each other and looked at Taeil who was smiling at the picture he took, “I’m jealous…why can’t Johnny be like this?” Taeil whined. Johnny kissed Taeil’s forehead and smiled, “at least I’m the hot guy with a hot boyfriend.” “Can you not be gross?” Doyoung asked causing everybody in their table to laugh. Checking the clock, it was already past midnight and they have been in the club for almost a couple of hours already, Johnny smiled as a thought came into his mind. The music died down a bit as they were transferred to a more private stall in the club, “that smile on Johnny’s face…” Hansol’s eyes widened a bit, “uh-oh. I’m not gonna like this” Jaehyun commented. “Lighten up, Yoon Oh. It’s not like you don’t have anything to share with us” Johnny wiggled his eyebrows as Taeil just covered his face with sheer embarrassment. “We shouldn’t really talk about it” Yuta said, “it’s been months… I know everybody is curious about each other’s ual life” Johnny tried to push. Hansol heaved a sigh, “fine. Just to get you off our backs… I had with Yuta on the kitchen counter recently after having a long day of trying to keep my hormones to myself when I saw Yuta sweating ily while assisting another doctor during an operation. The moment he took his mask off after the operation, I locked him inside one of the bathrooms in the hospital and did a quickie before finishing our deed at our apartment” he finished with his face looking calm as ever while Yuta’s face on the other hand was beet red. “Hohoho~ never knew Hansol hyung would get an instant with just that” he teased the older “says the one who had an immediate when he saw me off the remaining cream from my lips. He literally jumped on me and started his cream kink, he had me on the back of the car when we came home late at night from the coffee shop” Taeil confessed making Johnny shut up. Ten and Taeyong just looked at Taeil with their mouths a bit hung open, ever since Taeil and Johnny became official and public the older was a bit savage and forward unlike his shy and easily embarrassed-self years ago. “I tied Doyoungie on our bed last night and made him scream to the heavens…that and I’m not going to give more details” Jaehyun grinned. They all looked at Ten and Taeyong and the couple shook their heads, “not gonna tell anything” Taeyong said while picking up a glass of Strawberry Mango Mocktail, “no fun~ I bet you went all Christian Grey with Ten” Johnny blew a raspberry at the two then turned to WinWin and Kun. The older of the two, namely Kun raised his hands “still s until we decide to get married” Johnny ruled his eyes at Kun’s lame excuse, “you’re still not engaged though” Doyoung stated a matter of factly and Kun just smiled at them and showed him the ring that was on his finger. “The ?” Johnny pulled Kun’s hand and observed the ring as their friends scooted closer, “when?” Ten asked. “Just a week ago” WinWin proudly stated while kissing Kun’s cheek, “Taeyong hyung knows…he helped me look for the ring” the younger added and Taeyong just smiled. “Well, congrats the two of you” Taeyong said while wrapping an arm around Ten’s shoulder and gave the Thai boy a chaste kiss on the lips.

 

 

Just a couple of weeks before Taeyong’s graduation and Ten woke up an hour early from his usual wake-up time. He was cooking breakfast for Taeyong because it was his husband’s oral defense today; the older had spent late nights for this day for the result of this defense was his one way ticket to his graduation. Ten was very careful on not to ruin their breakfast, rarely did it nowadays but today he just had to make sure that everything will go well so that his partner will have a great day to start with. He slowly made his way upstairs and saw Taeyong who just got up with a pout on his face, “I woke up without you beside me…I thought you left me” he pouted again when Ten sat on their shared bed to kiss his husbands forehead. “Good morning, baby. I was up early to make your breakfast extra special today for your oral defense and I heard that Kun and WinWin are going to come here too so that you two can go over your defense” Taeyong smiled as he heard what Ten said, “thank you baby” he grinned and pecked Ten’s lips. “Get up and take a shower, okay? I’ll just get your stuff ready so you won’t have to panic later on” and with that, Taeyong got off from their bed and went to their bathroom from across the hall. Ten got his and Taeyong’s stuff ready, the younger yawned from the 2-hour sleep he had from the extra studying he had for his long quiz on their major today. He just had to endure it today, he only had one subject then he can go back home and take his rest, but he had to find someone who’s free today to drive him home since Taeyong didn’t want Ten to wander off alone without him or any of their friends.

 

Taeyong was tapping his pen nervously as Doyoung was giving his defense; the teacher was smiling and nodding at his friend. That teacher of theirs always favored Doyoung because the kid was very active in class and he always tries his best to answer even if the chances where 50/50 to whether his answer was correct or not. Johnny and Taeil had finished their oral defense yesterday and passed with flying colors, he reached out for his book-binded papers which had the information of their marketing plan that he had to give to their teacher when it was his and Kun’s time. He opened the first page and found a pink sticky note on the back of the cover; he smiled as he recognized his Ten’s wonderful writing with “fighting hubby! You can do it! Lee Taeyong jjang!” . He kept the note on his pocket and gave the teacher their papers before stepping up front as soon as Doyoung sat down, he was feeling much confident than before and it was thanks to his wonderful husband who always looked out for him.

 

 

The day of the graduation, Taeyong was busily fiddling with his toga and graduation cap as Ten pinned the corsage on his husband’s clothing. They were standing outside the university’s huge hall that was decorated especially for their graduation; Ten’s father came to Korea to witness his son-in-law’s graduation as well as to bond with his son and their extended family which was Taeyong’s. “You look dashing as always” Ten commented while taking another picture of his husband. “Taeyong hyung! Ten hyung!” Jaehyun called out and waved at them, the two waved their hands back at the younger as Jaehyun was running towards them, the younger was still in his uniform as it seemed like he just got out from his intern duty from the hospital. “Congrats hyung!” Jaehyun hugged the older before greeting Taeyong’s parents and Ten’s father, “how are you, Jae? Been a while since I saw you” Taeyong’s mother told him, the younger smiled at her “been busy with the intern thing” he replied before turning around to cover his mouth for a yawn. “Didn’t get any sleep?” Ten’s father asked and Jaehyun just nodded, “yes uncle, I only had an hour nap at the hospital’s lounge before heading straight here” he replied. “How about Hansol and Yuta, where are they?” Taeyong’s mother asked again, “Hansol hyung is just waiting for Yuta hyung’s shift to end then they’ll be here… Yuta hyung had the graveyard shift together with WinWin but Kun hyung said he’s on his way here and WinWin would just go with Hansol hyung and Yuta hyung” Jaehyun explained while putting an arm around Ten’s shoulder. “Taeyong hyung is making me sleep extra early these days that’s why I look less zombie-like this time” Ten chuckled when Jaehyun told Ten that his complexion got better than last time they’ve seen each other.

 

Ten stayed on the back of the hall with his father and Jaehyun while Taeyong was getting ready to go inside with the graduates together with his parents. Taeyong’s parents insisted that should be marching with Taeyong but the latter insisted and told them that their son only graduates once in college. Ten was busily taking pictures of Taeyong and his parents from his spot and Jaehyun did the same thing to Doyoung as well, the two looked at each other and laughed at how weird they looked “they’d do the same thing during our graduations too” Jaehyun said as they laughed again. Hansol, Yuta and WinWin arrived in the middle of the ceremony while Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung, Donghyuck, Mark and his girlfriend arrived just minutes later to support their hyungs. Mark’s girlfriend, Herin took a picture of the boys who were cheering for their friends and her cousin whose names were called to get their diplomas. She also took a picture of her cousin Johnny and his fiancé while they received their diplomas, the lass was comfortable with the boys since they became close in such a short amount of time adding to that is that she’s Johnny’s younger cousin. There was silence in the hall as the students who graduated as the top of their course giving their speeches, when it was Doyoung’s turn as the Laude of Class 2016’s Business Management students Jaehyun held out his phone and took a video of his bunny fiancé while grinning from ear to ear. Ten looked at Jaehyun and subtly took a picture of the younger then immediately sent it to Doyoung so that the latter could see it later when he exits the podium. “For the best project proposals I have ever seen please come up the stage to receive your awards. Ms. Kang Seulgi and Ms. Bae Joohyun” the two girls stood up and received their plaques then went down “and the for best out of the best proposal please come up the stage, Mr. Lee Taeyong and Mr. Qian Kun” both males looked at each other in utter shock, they couldn’t fathom what their professor had just announced but nonetheless they managed to get up the stage to receive their plaques as their parents hung their medals on their necks, they bowed at their professor after shaking his hand. Ten stood up with tears b from the corners of his eyes while smiling widely as he was taking pictures of his husband, “you did it, Tae” he said in between sobs while hugging his father who brought a handkerchief to wipe his face.

 

They were having their dinner after the ceremony, Taeyong’s mother borrowed Taeyong and Kun’s business proposal to find out what they did and she was happy. “I saw too many precious moments during the ceremony, right Herin?” Jaemin asked and Herin smiled showing her cute dimple, “oppadeul’s faces were happy and proud” she said while giving Johnny her camera. “Yuta hyung…greet in Thai once” Donghyuck grinned while looking at the older, Ten looked at him while smiling “aigoo, what should I do? Sawdeekurpp” Johnny fell down from his chair laughing at Yuta who had mispronounced the word as the others from the table laughed as well. Yuta quickly looked down at his own food while hiding a smile, “this is one of the reasons why Yuta hyung and Hansol hyung are a funny couple…Hansol hyung is good at languages and Yuta hyung mispronounces a lot” Jeno said while clutching onto his stomach still laughing. Herin’s camera was passed to Taeyong, the older scrolled through the pictures then stopped when he saw Ten with his phone up. He was smiling at crying at the same time, he scrolled to the next picture and it was taken from behind Ten the latter was taking pictures of him as he was up the stage getting his awards. Taeyong leaned closer to Herin and whispered to her, “can you send this picture to me later before you upload it on your facebook account?” the lass looked at him and smiled while giving him an ‘ok’ sign. “Doyoung, I sent you something earlier” Ten said, his eyes turned into crescents while smiling, Doyoung quickly fished his phone from his pocket and quickly saw Ten’s message to him on Kakaotalk. He quickly saved the picture and smiled at Ten, “this is the best graduation gift ever” Doyoung said and thanked Ten, Jaehyun piped up and got curious so he scooted closer to his cute fiancé and took a look at what the older had sent his bunny Doyoung. He looked at the picture then looked at Ten, “since when did you take that picture?” Jaehyun asked and Ten just shrugged before eating his dinner, Doyoung showed the picture to everybody proudly. “I’m gonna marry this guy” he said while pulling Jaehyun for a kiss.

 

 

Ten and Taeyong came to Doyoung and Jaehyun’s apartment when their friend asked them to come and help him with something. The couple had thought that it was important so they had to rush to aid their friend in need, when they had reached their friends’ place Taeyong knocked and was welcomed by a stressed-looking Doyoung. “What happened?” Ten asked, Doyoung stepped out away from the dorm revealing two kids running around their apartment. Ten grinned and ran towards the kids to play with them, “guess I called the right people then” he sighed in relief as he welcomed Taeyong inside. Taeyong looked at the Thai boy who was playing with the two kids then followed Doyoung towards the kitchen, “they are my niece and nephew, my hyung and his wife had a convention to go to today and left them with me. Jaehyun is still at the hospital and he’ll be home later. Yura is 5 years old while Younghoon is turning 3” he told the older as he was cleaning up their kitchen. “You’re lucky that Ten and I didn’t have any plans today” the silver haired boy told his dongsaeng and Doyoung thanked him, “I’m also lucky that Ten likes kids or else” he sighed.

 

Ten was enjoying his time with Doyoung’s niece and nephew and the kids seemed to like Ten as well. Taeyong had helped Doyoung clean their entire place and cook lunch for them; Ten was busily feeding the kids while Taeyong fed Ten. “Feels like I’m watching you guys having lunch as a family with your son and daughter” Doyoung commented while eating his food. Ten just chuckled and fed the kids before taking them back to the living room to play some more. Doyoung was folding the laundry and Taeyong was just watching him, “Ten likes kids a lot. Have you guys thought about adopting?” he questioned the older and Taeyong nodded, “we’ve talked about it one time but Ten told me that until we’re stable with our jobs then we’ll think about adopting a child or two.” “How stable do you guys want to be? You just graduated but you’re already handling both your mom’s and Ten’s father’s businesses. Ten for sure will be a very successful architect; the two of you had been saving your money since forever and you don’t have to work your asses off too much. You guys are very stable” Taeyong looked at Doyoung, “you don’t know how Ten and I planned everything, from the day we got married. How we want our lives to start as a married couple…we don’t want to leech on our parents even though they’d still give us whatever we want. It’s just that, Ten and I want to be independent and the money that our parents kept on putting in our bank accounts are not to be touched unless it’s really important. I know how Ten wants to have kids too, he was sorry when he told me that he couldn’t give me kids because he’s a guy but I never cared less for that. I just want us to be as independent with our own jobs then we’d get whatever we planned to have as a family even adopting” the older explained and Doyoung just nodded. “My parents also want me to take charge of our business because my older brother didn’t want to. I have plans with Jaehyun too, like you and Ten have. Guess we’re on the same page hyung” he smiled while patting off the invisible dust from his pants.

 

 

While Taeyong was working on their family’s businesses, Ten would often help the older whenever he time from school. Ten would still have a few sleepless nights and he’d sometimes snap at the older from being sleep deprived but he’d apologize later. Taeyong understood what Ten was feeling because he also did the same thing to the younger during his last year in college, he supports Ten whenever the younger projects and he’d fetch him from school even when he’s tired from work. He would cook the younger’s favorite Thai dishes when he felt that the younger was homesick. Even though Ten had lived in South Korea for a long time now, he’d still miss Thailand and he’d blame his classes for not even giving him some time to go home to his own country to relax or to visit his mother and sister’s graves. Whenever the older would have a hard time with their clients, Ten would give him a back massage while whispering, “it’s okay…everything will be okay. We’ll get through this together, I’ll be right here.”