Meet Again

Stolen Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow! Hahaha... Thanks for the subscribers. Here you go the next chapter. I'm trying to improve. Sorry for my grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoy this chapter and doesn't mind the character ages kekekee

______________________________

 

After what had happened, Asya just went home. She doesn't even met with Mr.Yoo. When he calls her, asking where was her, she said with a hiccup that she had an emergency. Asya apologize and promised to make up another apointment for another day. Mr. Yoo just agree with it. She assumed that he got her number from the clinic. She also asked for Ms. Kim, the nurse, to close the clinic since Asya said to her that she had an emergency and won't be back to the clinic even actually in fact she doesn't have any emergency.

 

She was so sad that the necklace was taken by that jerk, named Jungkook. It is so precious to her eventhough it just a plain necklace. It was special and it held a lot of memories of this certain someone. By losing it, its like she had broke the promise.

 

She buried herself on the couch, crying her heart out. Seriously she can't believe herself that her necklace was taken away by that jerk. She was hoping that she will meet him again and claimed her necklace and pay him back with money or something that will make that guy satiesfied.

 

To be honest, Asya also felt regret for not following what that guy said. But, he was too snobbish and Asya really can't stand it.

 

Asya just layed on the couch till her eyelid felt heavy and slowly she drifted to sleep.

 

The light wind brush Asya's face. She opens her eyes slowly and then her gaze met with her boyfriend.

 

"Babe." She said with a smile.

 

Asya found herself lying on a mat at somewhere that she didn't know the place.

 

"Asya." He replied, smiling.

 

She caressed her boyfriend flawless face. A hint of sadness suddenly engulfed her. She didn't know why but she felt like she will lose him anytime.

 

Her boyfriend didn't stop smiling. His hand was Asya's brown locks then down to her cheeks where suddenly tears flowing down from her eyes.

 

"Don't cry." He said while wiping her tears with his thumb. His hand felt cold when it brushed with her cheek.

 

She closed her eyes as she felt very calm. However it only for a moment when she felt his touch on her face slowly fading. She opens her eyes and found that her boyfriend slowly went further away.

 

"Don't go, please!" Asya pleaded with tears streaming down her face.

 

Her boyfriend looks into her eyes. He carved a smile when he slowly started to fade away.

 

"BABY!"

 

****

 

When he felt like someone was shouting his name, Yoongi's eyes shot open. Beads of sweat flowing down from his forehead. His heart beating faster and he's hardly to breath.

 

His eyes look around the room and found that his bandmates were watching some show on the television. He, who was sleeping on the single couch, sat up as he could not sleep anymore. He was thinking of the voice that he heard when suddenly Jimin's voice snapped him out from his thought. He averted his gaze to Jimin, who was talking or arguing with the maknae, Jungkook.

 

"Don't you feel pity on her?" Jimin asked.

 

"Of course not. Even she also not pity on me." Jungkook replied, crossing his arm on his chest.

 

"It's only shirt! SHIRT!" Jimin shouted. He felt so dissappointed with Jungkook behaviour. Yet, he felt guilty towards the girl. He can see how sad she was when Jungkook took her necklace.

 

"What is this? Still arguing about this afternoon incident?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

"Yes hyung." Jimin answered. "I am so dissappointed with Jungkook!" He added.

 

"Relax Jimin." Taehyung tried to calm his friend.

 

"No Taehyung." He said. "You know what, this kid even took that girl necklace." He added. All the members gasped with Jimin's words. They turned their head towards Jungkook who only put his poker face on.

 

"What necklace?" Seokjin asked curiously.

 

"Show them Jungkook!" Jimin command.

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes before slip his hand in his jeans pocket and showed them the necklace. Jimin was too annoying in Jungkook thought.

 

When Yoongi saw the necklace, he felt like it was familiar to him. There's something about the necklace He felt like that necklace had something related to him but he wasn't sure.

 

'Its really nothing.' Yoongi said to himself. He knew he was too tired and he think too much that made him felt that way.

 

****

 

The next day, Jungkook woke up to the loud noise that came from the living room. Feeling all drowsy, he dragged himself out of the bed. He rubbed his eyes to have a better look at what just happened in the living room. He blinks his eyes several times as his vision still not clear.

 

"What happen here?" He asks after he saw his bandmates were gathering in the living room, still with a sleepy face. Then, his eyes caught their manager hyung figure was standing in the middle.

 

"Come here Jungkook!" The manager called out. Jungkook obeyed. He walks towards them and took a sit beside Yoongi who looks all grumpy.

 

"Sorry for waking you up. I know you have a day off today but Bang PD wants you to have a practice today since you guys will have your next concert." The manager explained. All of them groaned in frustration before dragged themselves lazily to wash up.

 

When everyone were getting ready, Jungkook was alone in his room, looking for his red beanie in his closet. Then, his eyes caught the plain silver necklace, was putting neatly with his other accessories in the closet. He frowned looking at it. He remembered that he never have that kind of necklace. Plus, its look girly. 

 

Later, something flickered in his mind. An image of a girl wriggling to be released from Jungkook was playing in his mind. He let out an "ohh" as he remembered how can he got the necklace. He took it in his hand and take a better look of it. He doesn't find something special about it but the image of the girl begging for him not to take it, made he thinks that maybe the plain silver necklace held a lot of memories for the girl and with the thought of that made Jungkook felt guilty. But...

 

"Nope. She deserve it."

 

He was too ego.

 

Moment later, Yoongi came into Jungkook and Namjoon shared room.

 

"Kookie-ah, let's go!" He said, while fixing his shirt sleeves.

 

As Jungkook heard it, he quickly tucked the necklace into his gray sweatpant and put his beanie on. However, Yoongi saw the necklace. And it made he felt uneasy. Yeah maybe its look ordinary and everyone can have it, even have more than that, but his heart saying something that made he felt uneasy.

 

"Alright, let's go hyung." Jungkook said smiling and threw his arm on Yoongi's shoulder and dragged themselves out of the dorm to the car where other members were already there, waiting for them.

 

****

 

"Alright, let's take a break first." Namjoon said after they had practice non stop for about one hour already.

 

All of them looks so exhausted and they sat, leaning at the wall in the dance practice room. Jungkook took a large gulpe of mineral water and he was fanning his face. Beads of sweat trickles down from his forehead down to his face. Using the back of his hand, he wiped them away.

 

Then, his eyes caught the eldest of the group, Seokjin, got up.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" He asked.

 

"I'm going to the toilet." Seokjin answered while his hand twisted the door knob.

 

"I'm going too." He said, telling all the members. He then followed behind.

 

When they on their way to the toilet, Jungkook saw something that made him stops.

 

"Hyung, you go first. I have something to do." Jungkook said. Seokjin only nodded and walked away.

 

After make sure Seokjin's figure dissappeared from his sight, Jungkook turned his steps to the other side of the hallway, where he saw a little girl, around 4 years old, was crying silently.

 

"Hey little girl." Jungkook squat in front of her. The girl look up. "Why are you crying? Where's your mum?" He asks, concerned.

 

"Mommy..." She hiccupped. "She went to meet someone." Hiccupped. "she give me that balloon.... t-to play... b-but the balloon..." She stops and cried again, even more loud.

 

Jungkook panicked. He wasn't good in comforting people. Usually people will comfort him especially his hyungs, whenever he had the hard time. So yeah he's not go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter