Worst Meeting

Stolen Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A scent of a coffee can be smelled in the room. It was still hot as it was bought just now. Fingers running on the keyboard while pair of eyes focusing on the screen then to the file at the left side.

 

Moment later, a knocked on the door can be heard. Still focused on the task but still a "yes" still slip from the owner mouth.

 

"Doctor, there's a letter for you." The nurse said as she stepped in the room.

 

Asya stops from what she was doing and turned to look at the nurse. Curiousity plastered on her face while taking the letter.

 

"Thank you. You can continue your work." She said, smiling. The brownheaded nurse bowed to Asya and left the room.

 

Taking no time, Asya ripped the enveloped and immediately open the letter. She was frowning while reading it.

 

"Personal doctor?" She questioned herself.

 

The letter content was about a proposal for Asya to be a personal doctor. Its not stated a personal doctor of who but the letter said, to meet Mr.Yoo on 21 June during lunch time at the cafe near her clinic.

 

Asya took a glance at the calendar. Its 20 June and Asya made a note for her lunch meeting tomorrow.

 

****

 

It was tiring that day. Asya reached home at 9.00 PM. Usually, she will be back at 10.30 PM. However, she was so tired that day. A lot of patients that day and she's the only doctor in her clinic. Well, its her clinic after all so yeah she's the only doctor there. She opened the clinic with the help of her father. Well, its her dream, to be a doctor and open her own clinic.

 

Asya opened the door of her apartment and stepped in lazily. Then, she flopped her tired body on the couch.

 

"I'm tired!" She mumbled to herself.

 

She reached for the remote and opened the television, searching for any channel that have any interesting shows.

 

She sighed as there's no any interesting show. Then, she stops at this one channel that played music video. She let it play while she buried herself on the couch. She felt sleepy but she can't sleep. There's still a lot of work to do.

 

While she was resting on the couch, she listened to the song that played on the tv. She doesn't even spare a glance at the tv to watch the music video. She thought that by listening to the music only was enough for her to rest for a few moments before get up, clean herself and continue her unfinished works.

 

The tv was playing a very nice and slow song that made Asya drifted  to slumber but then her eyes shot opened when suddenly a loud and shocking music was played next. Asya look up and stared at the screen, feeling annoyed with that song since it made her shocked a few seconds ago with that shocking sound.

 

"What song is this? Fire?" She read the title of the song before switch off, not wanting to hear the song and watched the seven good looking boys with their amazing dance. It just not her taste.

 

Then, she got up and took a bath before continuing her work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter