Treat My Wound

Stolen Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, I changed this story a bit. The previous chapter, I made Asya younger than Yoongi. However I changed it. Asya is older than Yoongi or should I say all the BANGTAN members. I will edit the previous chapter again... And I hope you will like this chapter *wink wink*

 

****

 

Not everything that we wanted we will get it. Same goes with Asya. What she wanted was that she won't meet again with that certain someone. Well you got the picture. Yoongi was her boyfriend back then.

 

Not that she hates him but she just scared that she will not be able to hold herself. She scared that she can't move on again because she just loves him a bit too much and still, deep down in her heart, there's still a soft spot for Yoongi. And that's why it takes her few years to accept that truth. The truth that her loves one had left her for some reason. She never knew the reason and she doesn't want to know about it as she knows that it will hurt her even more.

 

"I-I... met him." She stuttured out in disbelief while leaning at the wall outside of the clinic. After she introduced herself, she excused herself and went out from the clinic. She was shocked with what just happened.

 

"Why you ran away?" A voice send shivers down her spine. She turned back and saw a tall figure with a doe eyes was looking at her with an unreadable expression. She doesn't know if its her illusion or not but she did saw that the latter's eyes was fill with... anger? Well, scratch that. Its not important to her though, she thought.

 

Asya looked away, taking a deep breath before turning her gaze towards Jungkook again and said,

 

"Just shocked that I will be your group personal doctor." She lied. It seemed like Jungkook buy it. But, actually Jungkook can feel its not thr main reason. However, he ignores it as its none of his business anyway. "And wow, never thought to be a personal doctor of a boy group that one of the member is a jerk." Asya added sarcastically while crossing her arm over her chest.

 

Jungkook clicked his tongue. He averted his gaze from Asya to the road in front.

 

"Well its your fate doctor. I hope you are strong enough." Jungkook smirked. Asya raised her eyebrows.

 

"What do you mean?" Asya asked curiously.

 

Jungkook turned his gaze to Asya and took something from his sweatpant. Asya widened her eyes as she saw Jungkook was holding her necklace.

 

"Give it back to me." Asya asked, trying to snatch it from Jungkook. However Jungkook was faster and was holding it high on the air and it caused Asya to jump a little to get it. After a few time trying, Asya gave up. She let out a defeated sighed. She guessed her life will turn upside down because of the jerk in front of her.

 

"Fineeee! Take it. Its not important to me anyway." She lied. However she made a mistake because right when she said that, Yoongi came out from the clinic and clearly he saw and heard it. He had know that Asya was the person they were talking about yesterday, thanks to Jimin.

 

"Jungkook!" Yoongi called out. His tone a bit harsh but Jungkook didn't notice it. However Asya notice it.

 

"Ahh hyung." He smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

 

Yoongi turned his gaze towards Asya. She flinched a bit as she saw the way Yoongi was staring at her. His gaze made her shuddered. She doesn't know if she saw it right or not but she notice his gaze showing... anger? or was it hatred? But Asya tried to ignore it.

 

"H-hye." She stuttured when greeted Yoongi. Jungkook looks at her. He saw that Asya was lowering her head when Yoongi was staring at her. He felt curious. He turns his gaze to Yoongi then to Asya and to Yoongi again.

 

He cleared his throat before saying,

 

"Hyung, don't stare too long. I know she's gorgeous in your eyes but not me." Jungkook said, snapping Yoongi from his daze and made he looks away as he just realised he had stared at Asya a bit longer.

 

"Tchh... Not at all." He replied. Jungkook laughed at it. Meanwhile Asya felt like she was humiliated. She took a deep breath, trying to hold herself.

 

"Well too bad my boyfriend still loves me even I'm not pretty like what you guys said." She replied sarcastically. Her words made Yoongi shocked.

 

So, she has someone now, Yoongi thought. He clenched his fist.

 

"Poor your boyfriend then." Jungkook replied while smirking and made Asya even more annoyed.

 

"Whatever." She walked away but then stops before saying, "And you can keep that necklace. I don't want it anymore." She added while staring at Jungkook. She could feel that Yoongi was staring at her with a burning gaze but she tried to ignore it.

 

Just when she was about to enter the clinic, Mr.Yoo and the others went out after Mr.Yoo settled the bills.

 

"Thank you Doctor Jung." Mr.Yoo bowed.

 

"Not a big deal. Its my job after all." She replied, smiling. "And don't forget to change the bandage using all the stuff that the nurse gave. And also let him rest." Asya reminded.

 

"Okay. Thank you."

 

"You are welcome." She replied before walking into the clinic.

 

Jungkook stared at Asya until her figure dissapeared. Something snapped in his mind. He smirked with the thought in his mind.

 

****

 

Its already night. Jungkook opened his eyes when he was woken up by the buzzing sound that came from his phone. He had slept for hours. After they went back from the clinic, their manager send them to the dorm. Their activities had been delayed due to Jungkook's state. He needs to rest. So, when they arrived at the dorm, he took his lunch before went to his bed to take a nap.

 

He looks at the clock. Its showed 10 PM. Wow, he really sleep well. Maybe he was too exhausted.

 

Jungkook got up but groan when he felt pained at his left hand.

 

"Ahh I hate this." He mumbled while dragging himself out of the bed. Then, he saw his bandmates were watching television.

 

"Jungkookie!" Hoseok called out. All of them turned their attention towards him.

 

"Kookie-ah, you want to eat? You haven't take your dinner yet." Seokjin said worriedly. Jungkook just shook his head off and said that he wanted to take a bath. He will eat later when he feels hungry. Seokjin just nodded before averted his gaze back to the show on the tv.

 

Jungkook entered his room again and grabbed his towel before heading to the bathroom. But then he stops when he looks at his hand. He sighs as he realised that he's having a difficulties to shower. With a heavy steps, he stepped into the bathroom.

 

Usually, it takes Jungkook about 10 to 15 minutes to shower. But because of his injury at his left hand, he took about 30 minutes to finish. Well, his left hand still stinging with pain. Fortunately it didn't worse. Jungkook also need to use one hand only to wash his hair and body using the shampoo while he made sure that the bandage wasn't soak with the water.

 

After a good 30 minutes, he stepped out from the bathroom. He then put on his white shirt with gray sweatpant.

 

Feeling all fresh, Jungkook stepped out from the bedroom to join his hyungs at the living room. He flopped himself in between Taehyung and Jimin.

 

"Feeling better now Kookie?" Jimin asked, concern.

 

"Well, yeah a bit better." Jungkook answered without hesitation. He reall felt better even sometimes he can feel the sharp pain stinging on his left hand.

 

His bandmates also knew how can Jungkook getting injured. He told them when they were on their wag back to the dorm. They thought that Jungkook was really kind to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter