Fervour

As The Smoke Clear

“Kay mom, call you later.” BEEP!

 

A small frown plastered on my face, with another sigh coming afterwards. Too many times sighing, until I, myself, couldn’t even count it anymore. If I could explain it too you, I will. I would explain what I felt right now. But my senses seems turned off, like a shining lamp became shut off. Turned into a pitch black, useless thing. Actually, there’s one thing that could describe my mind : Fog.

 

Do you know the feeling when the time you want to faint? With a slow yet fast as lightning, a pitch black thing ambushing you? It’s  the same. But the difference, now I feel it in a perfectly mindful and conscious condition.

 

A dizziness slowly crept like a thousands needles. I looked to the shimmering window next to me, a rain poured constantly, giving a fluorescent gray raindrops dripping on its surface. I sighed again. How I hate these kind of day. Gloomy. A silent mumble echoed in my head. Asking for a rest, my body willingly to follow my mind lead. A soft bump, I finally lied on bed. Another sigh escaped from my mouth, but this time is different. It was a relieved sigh.

 

Slowly, I drifted into the dreamland. Embracing the darkness that overtook all of me.

==================================================================================================

 

A soft twitch in my brain, woke me up from my slumber. I stretched my body, releasing all the rigid joints and muscles. I reluctantly sat, travelling my eyes to all over the room. The books, the chair, the window, the curtain, it’s the same. I’m in my room.

 

But something, something is just out of the place. Something…is different.

 

The light, it’s turned off. I didn’t remember I did that.

 

Strange. The atmosphere, also…so quite. So empty. So deserted. As if I’m the only living thing that breathing the air in this house.

 

No. Wrong. There’s also another thing that breathing in here. Slowly, I called my pets.

 

“Suho??! Kris??!” My voice echoed all over the apartment. Receiving no reply from anything. A soft grumble from the clouds outside startled me a little. Carefully, I stand up, walked to the door, entered the living room. But, I was wrong, It was not my living room. Far, far, from my living room.

 

I couldn’t recognize it too, because I was surrounded by blackness. I didn’t move an inch. Started to freak out, delusioning that I might be blind, not that the room that pitch black. A cold sweat streaming trough my neck. The sound of my gulping neck only the one that audible in my ears.

 

Hesitantly, I took another step. But I was too late, the gravity pulled me into the dark groundless hole, left me with a scream full of despair and fear.

 

===================================================================================================

 

“Wake up…WAKE UP!!” A firm grip on both of shoulder shaking me out, taking me back to the reality.  My eyes, my glimmering eyes, filled with tears, becoming wide awake in an instant. A constant fast breath came out from my mouth.

 

A clear brown eyes appeared in my vision, with a full of concern and worry plastered in it. I’m unable to move. But unknowingly, a drop of tear streaming down my face. And another one, and another one, and another one…

 

His eyes widened in panic, but it vanished as soon as it came. Instead, a soft touch that brushing my cheek replaced his worry face. A warm soothing expression came afterwards. His lips curled into a thin line, tugged upward. Made a beautiful soft smile.

 

Carefully, he brought my body into his chest, my long wavy hair slowly. I didn’t know what was gotten into my mind. My body, willingly…to move closer into his embrace. His body warmth, radiating trough his skin, entered my body from those skin which was in contact with him.

 

Unconsiously, my body snuggled closer to him by itself. He didn’t reject my movement, instead he kindly grasping me closer, placing me into the most comfortable position he could give in his embrace. A sigh of relieved escaped from his mouth.

 

He hummed a melodies. Succeed calmed me down. Pacified all of my tensed muscles. Gradually, my eyes fell closed, came back to the dreamland. But this time, It’s only filled with blank warm white sight everywhere.

 

Baby Don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes…

 

Baby Don’t cry tonight, It will become as if it never happened…

 

Don’t cry… Give me chilling laughter instead of hot tears baby…

 

==============================================================================================================

 

The rain, fortunately already vanished an hour ago. Scents of cold, raindrops still lingered everywhere. Every corner of the room. But the damage of the heavy rain came out in an instant. All the news, whether in tv or in radio, shouted to each other about the condition in various places. Some of them had a flood, and the other one only a severe damage. Gladly, around my place didn’t affected too much. Unfazed even. Showing the contrast difference between city and country.

 

The vibrate sound of my phone stirred me from my sleep. All of my body gradually woke up, from head to toe. My eyes fluttered open. The blurr vision started to become clearer. Also realized the warm breath in the top of my head. My eyes met face to face to someone’s adam apple. And a body moved up and down softly and steady. Collided with mine with no space left.

 

Still not really connected to the surrounding, I shifted my head, looked up to the head that on top of me, and placed my face right in front of it. An olive bright face, sleeping soundly in front of me. Long eyelashes, pointed nose, and full lips formed into a thin line, making no expressions at all. Just a deep sirene  sleep.

 

My hair shattered everywhere, even slipped under his cheek. Even thought it might be tickling, his face shows no bothered expression. Comfortable even. Slowly, I couldn’t restrain my fingers to touch his bangs, which splattered all over his forehead. Almost reached his eyes, but not yet.

 

I know you, you’re him…right? My head muttered in confusion yet full of faith.

I’m sure, you are the guy from before. Who stole my first kiss… A tiny heavy breath came out from my lips, as my eyes instantly darted to his lips because of that thoughts. A soft blush crept to my cheeks as my heart beat accelerated. But it vanished as soon as he stirred in his sleep. My heart stopped for a second.

 

His eyes fluttered open, then blinked for a few times, clearing his vision. A small cozy sigh came out from his lips. He wanted to move his left hand, but stopped. Because my head rested on it. And also a surprised face of mine welcoming his, face to face. His eyes widened a second, but it was instantly replaced with crescent moon shaped one.

 

“You’re awake…” He muttered hoarsely. My surprised face gone and turned out just staring at him blankly. With a curiousity, confusion, and a slight of fear in it. His voice my other senses. Now I realized that his other hand wrapped around my tiny waist firmly. While the other one became my pillow under my head. Our feet crossed into each other, blame the closeness between us.

 

I encouraging myself, with a short nervous breath in it, let out the tugging questions since before.

 

“Who are you-?”

 

His face showed no surpise, maybe already knew that this question would come to him in the end. He closed his eyes for three seconds, then answered.

 

“I wanted to say… sorry first. I’m sorry. For everything, I’ve done…”

 

“Yeah you should-“ My voice suddenly chimed out of my control. But I closed it in instant. Cursed myself to let the slight anger and fear took over me. His face turned out so guilty. His adam’s apple bobbled up and down, gulped the nervousness inside him.

 

“I realized I was a jerk before. I’m sorry…” He spoke again slowly. Full of sincere and guilt. I stared at him for a second, then uknowingly, nodded twice. A relieved yet happy smile blooming in his face. Turned his face like a little kid who got his most wanted present.

 

We locked our eyes, drowned into each other orbs. Gradually, his soft breath prickling my skin, getting closer…and closer…He stopped midway, with his breath became more and more strong hitting my skin. Giving a spread of warm sensation trough all my face. Especially my lips.

 

His eyes boring into mine, as if asking for permission. Unable to think anything beside his face, my eyes fell closed. And in instant, a soft lips crashed into mine. Giving a soft loving sensation. Hesitantly, I finally gave up, and followed his sync movement.

 

Surprised by my cooperativeness, he, slowly but sure, turned the kiss more intense. More fast. The burning sensation where our lips touched were just undenieable . It was raging. And heavenly at the same time.

 

I couldn’t deny the pleasure feeling, wondering how he could gave the same effect to me. My breath reducing little by little, and I gasped for an air in the end. But I was shocked as his tounge entered my cavern sneakily. Exploring it. My mind went blank, didn’t know what to do other than cooperating with him.

==================================================================================================

Suddenly, all the presence in front of me vanished. I was surpised, and instantly travelled my eyes into my room. I caught him standing next to the window, panting. Out of breath. I couldn’t react or something, by his fast moving presence, from next to me, now right in front of me. 1 meter away.

 

“Wh-..How-“ I muttered. His face finally look up, with a steady breath. His eyes, his guilty eyes from before coming again. But this time with a disappointment in it. Dissapointed by himself. His look shut me up.

 

“I can teleport.” He answered in fast and short sentence. Yet I still could catch it. What?!

 

“My name is Kai.” He followed right after it.

 

He was staring at me. Examined my reaction. My expression. I bet he couldn’t figure me out because my expression mixed with confusion and disbelief. With no fear in it. Oddly.

 

“Oka-“

 

“Please don’t freak out!” He suddenly shouted and zap! He was teleporting, and now sitting in front of me on the bed, grabbed my shoulders. Now I’m sure I got a heart attack a second before. Didn’t aware I was holding my breath.

 

“OH MY GOSH……………..you shocked me!” I let out my breath. Holding my unstable heart, beating crazily. This is can’t be happening. this is can’t be happening. I’m hallucinating right now..

 

I’m not believing my own eyes, so I blinked many times. With him staring at me, concerning my reaction. He suddenly let out a small boyish laugh.

 

“Aah… I see, you’re not beliving me….” He suddenly vanished again and now he’s right behind me. Whispering those words. Shudders ran trough my spine as his breath prickling my neck. A second later he appeared again in front of me, smirked like he had won a thousand million won.

 

He gently took my hand, and adding more surprise in me, he kissed my fingers. But his eyes never leave mine. I gulped.

 

“I’ll come often…Shim Sekyung..” He smirked after spoke those words, and POFF! He vanished in a blink of an eyes. Leaving me stunned, with a crazy beating heart.

==================================================================================================

 

HOY AMIGOS 

MIANHAE GUYS SARANGHAE