A Ghost of You

As The Smoke Clear

It was a sunny day and I was lazying around in my bed. Locked my eyes into my flat tv screen. My flat was so quite, only filled with my breathing and voices of Taemin and Naeun talking awkwardly. As you can see, I’m watching wgm now. Suddenly a fur of tail plopped on face made me sneezed in ticklish.

 

"Yah! SUHO! get. Off from my head!!" I grabbed a soft fluffy cat body on my head.

It struggling from my grasp and landed on my belly. I was choked.

 

"You cute cat COME HEREE!!" I instantly hugged Suho. My cutie scottish fold cat.

He was already one and a half years old but he was still naughty. While Kris, my serval cat always curling up on my feet and sleep. Lazy bum.

 

Suho kicked me and running into the kitchen. I just chuckled with his playful act. I straightened my position on bed when suddenly the doorbell ringing.

*ughh...what now?!* i groaned in my mind. I slowly get up my feet, got a soft annoyed purr from Kris, then tiptoed to the door. I opened the door without seeing the person first from the doorhole.

 

"nuguseyo?" I asked nonchalantly while scratching my hair in annoyance. A tall man with a black leather jacket and cap stand in front of me. He bent down his face and that made me couldn't see his face clearly. He didn't answer me yet so i asked him again while tilting my face toward him.

 

"Helloo, nuguseyoo??" He keep avoiding me then answered.

"I..uhm... From pipe company. I heard your sink is in trouble. Is it true?" since when my sink is broken? I think in confusion.

 

"I'm sorry I think you got the wrong house sir. Bye b- MPFH!!!" He suddenly closed my mouth with his palm as he pushed me into the house. I'm strugging from his grasp but his grip is just as hard as a rock. He closed the door and pinned me on the door. My eyes grew alarmed while i tried to struggle from his hand and screaming for help. His left hand never left my mouth while his right hand holding both of my tiny wrist like a handcuff.

 

"Sssshh...." He whispered on my face as my breath getting heavier because of panic. I tried to maintain myself, but it's pointless. A million questions coming into my mind.

 

 

Who is he?!

what is he want?!

 

I closed my eyes to avoid my tears coming up. The atmosphere suddenly quite and I look up to see him focusing on hearing something.

 

A cop sirene.

 

My heartbeats increased, as the sound slowly dissapear. When the sirene sound completly gone, he sighed in relieved and averted back his gaze to me. I look back and get into his deep stare. Strangely, his stare soothing me and my body slowly calmed.

 

"shshshhh...it's gonna be alright..as long as you're not screaming. Okay?" His eyes pleaded for an answer. I nodded twice as a reply. He smirked and slowly releasing his hand. I inhaled air right after that. Maintaining my calm mode. When I open my eyes, his hands on the wall, still trapping me, cornering me. I look back at him, just to meet a meaningful stare of his, which slowly getting nearer to mine.

 

=============================================================================================

"Mrawr!!!”

Kris, who rarely doing something, now jumping back and forth from chair to chair then landed on that strage guy lap. He then pat Kris like its his own pet. I just in agape seeing Kris's reaction. Purring softly, and its face looks like smiling.

 

"I think he likes me" that guy said.

 

"Correction. Its 'she' not 'he', for your information. And by the way, why am I answering your question?!"

 

"Well maybe that's what we call polite manner." He chimed. I groaned.

 

"Cut it out please. Who are you, why you were trying to kiss me back there and why are you still here?!! Ugh." I asked desperately annoyed.

 

"No reason." He shrugged nonchalantly. Then i could hear he mumbling

'curse the tiny cat for bit my leg..'

 

"Hey!"

 

"I didn't say anything!" He replied while put his hands up. I chuckled in annoyance. Then clapped my hand twice.

 

"Kris, suho come here!" Suho immediately coming from the kitchen and sitting on my lap. I look at Kris who hesitantly coming to me.

 

"Kris...come here." I repeat firmly. Kris then slowly coming to me, who were sitting on the sofa, and joined Suho on my lap. It's not useless trained them for months. I smiled in victory.

 

"Now, would you please get out, mr stranger?" I said to him in cocky tone. He chukled. Shook his head in amusement.

In a flash moment. his stare darkened. With a sly smirk plastered on his face, he got up and walking towards me. I gulped in nervousness, turned out to reacts late. I wanted to jump but his hands already trapping me again in my sofa. I sat nervously.

 

"W-what ar-" He cut my sentence with a second. His lips crashed into mine, made my eyes widened in shock. I instantly punching his chest, pushing it. But with a fast movement, his hand grabbed mine, and his body move closer, reducing the space between us. My hands keep struggling, but his grip never loosen up. I started running out of breath, but he took that chance to slipped his tounge. My widened eyes slowly closed, couldn't hold the sudden rush of pleasure feeling. My hand weakened, and he released my hand. He smirked, and then hold my cheekbones, deepening the kiss.

I tried to punch him again but ended up gripping his clothes hard. I can't think straight, my mind went blank. Don't know what to do anymore.

=================================================================================================

"SLAPP!!!"

 

A loud slapping sound echoed in the room. My eyes widened as the sound of heavy breath coming from me. A big red mark printed on the smooth olive skin of his. I'm panicked inside, didn't expect my hand moving like that. But I wouldn't tell it to him. I came back to my sense, thanks to Kris who bit my toenail before.

 

 

A soft chuckle came from him as he his chin to his jaw. A weird tingling sensation spreading in my stomach. while my eyes watching intently every gesture he made. He then stared at me again. I startled in instant.

 

“Do-don’t touch me. Don’t come near me. I-I’ll call the police!! I warned you!” I said to him like he’s a wild beast who wants to eat me. Yeah well, he’s sorta like that. My body kept moving uneasily in the sofa, cornering myself. I actually wanted to run away and locked myself in my room. But the distance and his position right in front of me telling me it was impossible to do that.

 

“This is…probably, my first time I met a woman like you..” He said, unmoved. His position still like before, one feet standing and the left feet leaning on its knee in the sofa, right next to my right feet. Idk why but this position is so sensual in my vision.

 

“I bet I’m the one who took your lips’s ity.” He smirked as he wipe the corner of his lips with one thumb. I halted.

 

“How do you know?!!” I blurted, but instantly closed my mouth and regretting it.    *You moron!* I cursed myself. His smirk grew wider and let a boyish chuckle.

 

“But you’re not bad for a beginner kisser..” He chimed then gave me a cute greasy wink.My face grew hot and red in instant as I averted my gaze from him. He chuckled again, straightened his position. Then sat on the sofa across mine.

 

He played with his phone, while I’m took a glance at him. He’s so into his phone for a minute then glanced back at me. I look away instantly, embarrassed being caught red-handed staring at him. But I caught a glimpse of his expression. Sadness? I muttered in my mind.

 

This was weird, just weird. This day couldn’t be more weirder.

==================================================================================================

Today I had a morning class and it was suffocating. But, it ended quickly so I could go back to my flat immediately. University life had a nice and good side on its own. I mentally reminded myself to buy cat’s food for Suho and Kris.

 

Speaking of it, those two cats reminded me of the incident two weeks ago. And until this time, I still hadn’t figure it out, when and how I suddenly in the couch alone, woke up from a slumber. I’m not a heavy sleeper, that’s mean, I could wake up easily with a slight of sound. And that’s also mean, if that –possibilty-a-robber- guy came out and opened the door, I might must be woke up. Yet, I didn’t! How ridiculous is that?! HMPH! I can’t believe it!

 

“OH! That can’t be… was he drugged me?” With a…um…a chloroform? Maybe? An invicible gasses….dope….so I couldn’t woke up that time…or..or… ARRGHH nevermind. I’m just being delusional. I shook my head because of those stupid imagination of mine. Well, even thought that made a slight of shudder ran down my spine.

===================================================================================================

“I’m home.” I shouted as I opened door. Glancing to the front. Weird. Usually Suho would come running into my feet instantly when I’m home. But he’s nowhere to be seen. I messaged my temple. The stupid headache coming in the right time. My body soaked, the rain was coming really really on time. I still could hear the sky grumbled in annoyance as clouds poured the rain heavily. Glad I still make it, arrived at home. Usually I’ll be already fainted somewhere. I really really can’t stand rain.

 

Suddenly, the blurry vision caught me off-guard. The plastic bag fell. My body, which already shivered since before, become more and more freezing. My hand tried to stabilize my body, hold the wall in an instant. I sneezed. The pain in my head getting more and more ubearable. “Please, no….not today…” I whimpered in pain, my other palm hold my head, hoping a constant massages would vanish it. But in a flash moment, The darkness overtook me, and as fast as it came, my vision blaked out out and I’m fainted on the ground.

===================================================================================================

A warm yet furry sensation around my neck woke me up from my slumber. Every centimeter of my body ached, especially my head. I tried to get up, but my groggy head pulled me back onto the pillow. I moaned softly in pain as the dizziness striking trough in an instant. I opened my eyes slowly, meeting the familiar white ceiling in my bedroom. I’m at the bed-room? My mind wondered.

 

The warm breath in my neck pulled me back from the daze. I cocked to the right, meeting with sleeping Suho nuzzled his head comfortably in my neck. I sighed in relieved. My eyes fell close, slowly, with the tiredness all over my body raging again. The back of my palm placed softly on my forehead, I flinced by the sudden cold temperature crashed on my burning forehead. I think I got a fever.

 

The cold skin of my palm soothing my forehead, as if neutralizing all the bad pain in my head, but only lasted for a few seconds until headache took control again. I sighed. I have to take a pill. Slowly, I insisted my body to get up and sat. Ignoring all the soreness coming trough. And that’s when I caugh a figure leaning on the left of my bed side. Those black hair suddenly stirred from its stiff position.

 

A dark brown eyes met with my widened eyes, but before a word almost escaped from those pair plump lips, my breath choked and my head crashed with the fluffy pillow,  fainted again.

===================================================================================================

I've watched Tarzan at the cinema. 

alexander skarsgård is love, alexander skarsgård is bae.

I thought his abs and gorjuzzz body had some help with cgi effect or photoshop or something.

But then I saw the B-roll and Heavely god, how wrong I was.....

Everything was real. He's real.

DEAR LORD

/excuse my rant/