categories

carr◊ts writing contest ⇢ now accepting entries!

 

carrots

contest 

eleu//jess

#JESS' SVT SONG #healing

HEY-O! JESS HERE, KODAWARI'S SASSLESS CO-LEADER. i bring a lot of ideas to the table, but WHEN THERE'S A MISTAKE, IT'S USUALLY MY FAULT. TIFF IS HONESTLY LIKE THE JEONGHAN TO MY SCOUPS.

i've been writing fanfiction since 2010 for a variety of different fandoms, though nowadays, i spend most of my time on aff reading and reviewing. in our squad, i'm probably the wimpiest member and would lose in every fight because a) i'm perpetually confused, b) words tend to fail me when i need them the most, and c) i at fighting so i would probably just cry lmaooo. despite my saying this, i'm somehow a member of team cv (casually vicious) alongside amber. ALTHOUGH I'VE BEEN GETTING A BIT BETTER AT HANDLING MYSELF, IT USUALLY MEANS THAT I ALWAYS THINK OF THE BEST COMEBACKS HOURS AFTER A CONVERSATION HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.

i take pride in being the one who dragged us all into the deepest depths of seventeen hell, because at least i don't have to cry about how talented those thirteen cinnamon rolls are by myself. other than seventeen, i'm a fan of bts, exo, f(x), red velvet, and yg.

i grew up with video games and so they have a really special place in my heart. here are my chosen prompts, based on some of my favorite games!

jess' prompts: [j1] [j2] [j3] [j4] [j5] [j6] [j7] [j8] [j9] [j10] [j11] [j12] [j13]

 

category

j


 

carrots

contest

ioyrene//tiff

#tiff's svt song #rock

yo, what's good? i'm tiff, co-leader and pr manager of kodawari.

to explain this pr thing in the simplest way possible, thanks to some previous occurrences with team cv, there's an unspoken rule that every announcement or private message related to kodawari is either written or proofed by me. in the same way, i have to proof every review that gets posted and make sure the whole review helps our requesters out as much as possible!

i'm not as active as i used to be on aff, but it's been a good four years since i've started writing, and three since i started reviewing (and since i met jess). while jess is the member most likely to lose a fight, i guess i would be the member most likely to drag her out of a fight and tell her why it wasn't worth it. at the same time, i'm the member most likely to be called jeonghan trash on a daily basis. other than seventeen, i'm a huge fan of red velvet, snsd, and beast.

outside of aff, i spend a lot of my time dancing and choreographing (while i should be studying instead...). hip hop/urban choreography and its community is a huge part of what has shaped me as a person, so here are video prompts of some super inspiring choreographers, if you're up for this challenge! 

tiff's prompts: [t1] [t2] [t3] [t4] [t5] [t6] [t7] [t8] [t9] [t10] [t11] [t12] [t13]

 

category

t


 

carrots

contest

aeterniti//Mei

#mei's svt song #sickness

hi everyone! call me mei the mamba, maknae of the kodawari fam. star-struck wanderer without the wanderlust.  

i've been on aff for a little over five years. I'm a writer mostly in the angst and psychological genre and i've been a reviewer for a little more than three years.  in the kodawari fam, i'm neither part of the cv squad nor pr, so i guess i'm just the shapeless blob who has completed the least number of reviews among the four of us (oops).

i'm a fan of many groups, but above all: infinite, bts, seventeen, vixx, exo, and shinee. i stan junhui from seventeen, even though dk is doing his best to mess up my heart. i laugh when i remember the time when i was the only one who knew all of seventeen's names. 

i spend a lot of time reading books and mangas, watching animes and kdramas (hit me up in the comments section if you need any recommendations!), and obsessing over all things yuzuru hanyu. I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR THOUGHT-PROVOKING, DARKER STORIES, MORALLY GRAY, JADED CHARACTERS, AND HIDDEN MEANINGS. but i also Love a good laugh, a heart-wrenching romance, and some action from time to time.  so here are my prompts, based on the information above.

Mei's prompts: [m1] [m2] [m3] [m4] [m5] [m6] [m7] [m8] [m9] [m10] [m11] [m12] [m13

 

category

m
 

carrots

contest

amber_rose//amber

#AMBER'S SVT SONG #SIMPLE

HELLO! THIS IS AMBER, THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO SPELLS WORDS WITH AN 'S' INSTEAD OF A 'Z'. 

YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SEEN MY STORIES FLOATING ABOUT ON AFF (THIRTY-TWO IN THE BAG YO), BUT THAT'S WHAT I'VE MOSTLY BEEN UP TO ON THIS SITE, OTHER THAN REVIEWING FROM TIME TO TIME. I'M HALF OF KODAWARI'S CASUALLY VICIOUS SQUAD, which suggests that I sometimes (unintentionally) say things that burn. I hereby solemnly swear that I have turned over a new leaf, thanks to the wonderful influence of the svt cinnamon rolls.   

I'M SURE YOU'VE NOTICED BY NOW THAT WE'RE ALL SEVENTEEN OBSESSED, AND THE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT MINGYU IS TOP OF MY LEADERBOARD (ALTHOUGH HOSHI IS GIVING HIM A RUN FOR HIS $). ON NON-SEVENTEEN DAYS I'M ALSO A FAN OF EXO, INFINITE, BIG BANG, IKON, WINNER, bap AND BTS. BUT NON-SEVENTEEN DAYS ARE FAR AND FEW BETWEEN NOW...

I come from a family of avid travellers, so I get dragged around from country to country every now and then (not that I'm complaining). when I'm not travelling or desperately trying to finish assignments, i'm a couch potato that binges on bbc tv programmes. If you should choose to take on this category, here are some prompts from my travels and favourite tv characters! 

Amber's prompts: [a1] [a2] [a3] [a4] [a5] [a6] [a7] [a8] [a9] [a10] [a11] [a12] [a13]

 

category

a