2.) Mingyu - Design

5 times Jihoon didn't ask for help & 1 time he did

"You also have to submit three playbooks* to the jury a week before the competition."

And with that Jihoon's heart sinks. He has no idea who in this club could actually design a book and get it printed. He didn't have to turn to his right to know that Soonyoung's already focused on planning out the stage layout and timing.

"Hyung, hyung," Mingyu said while waving his hand in front of Woozi's face.

Woozi snapped out of his thoughts.

"What?" Jihoon asked, a bit irritated that Mingyu would bother him during an important meeting.

"If you're worried about the playbook, I could make it," Mingyu started, looking at Jihoon expectantly. But all he received was a blank stare from his hyung.

"The science faculty has a journalism club and one of the seniors there taught me how to design a magazine," Mingyu continued, "Magazines shouldn't be far away from playbooks."

"You have a lot on your plate right now. Assignments, posters and our SNS accounts," Jihoon replied, "It's fine, I can handle it."

"No way," Mingyu said. "I'm going to help you out no matter what! Besides, Seungkwan's got our SNS covered. You can trust me."

Jihoon sighed, one day Mingyu's going to collapse from all the work but he can't help but feel thankful that Mingyu's always around to help. Even if he'd never say it out loud.

* a playbook is a book that introduces the play and the crew behind it, as well as insights into the story and behind the scenes photos