1.) Seungcheol - Running the damn club

5 times Jihoon didn't ask for help & 1 time he did

"Shouldn't you be making your thesis?" Jihoon asked Seungcheol.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Seungcheol asked back.

It was 3 AM and Seungcheol is sure Jihoon's been up all night. If he had gone to sleep or seen the clock over the last 3 hours, Jihoon would have known that Seungcheol's just woken up. They've been roommates for the last three years and friends for longer and yet Seungcheol's never seen Jihoon this stressed out before.

"Just a bit more," Jihoon answered, "I'm checking the application forms." Seungcheol sighed and placed his hands on Jihoon's shoulders. If Jihoon wasn't so focused on his work, he would have shrugged Seungcheol off.

"Jihoon, stop for a second," Seungcheol turned Jihoon to face him. "You need to trust the others, divide the job, okay I know you trust them but really… You can't handle everything on your own Jihoon. You have Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Junhui. Seokmin, Mingyu and Minghao. Get everyone together. Discuss the strength and weakness of each member and ask them what task they're comfortable with."

Seungcheol ruffled Jihoon's hair and Jihoon was too tired to swat his hand away.

"You'll be fine, I trust all of you."