Good

It Started at a Fan Signing

There was a solid second of complete silence as you tried to maintain eye contact with kyungsoo but failed. You just couldn’t look at his face without turning a bright shade of pink. Kyungsoo seemed to also be having this struggle as he would catch your eyes and then quickly avert his eyes down, scratching the back of his neck. “ahh” he let out the sound with an awkward half laugh. You looked up at him and his eyes were wide and bright as his lips rolled up into his signature heart shaped smile. You couldn’t help but smile shyly back at him, he really was the cutest.

“Hi” he finally said. It was so short a cute that it was almost impossible to hold back the giggle that was building up inside. “uh, hi” you said awkwardly back at him, playing with your fingers, nervously picking at the nail polish Hyemin had carefully applied earlier this morning.

“Sorry about Chanyeol, he likes to make people uncomfortable.” He said quietly and you looked over at Chanyeol who was probably watching the two of you because he dramatically turned his back to you and pretended to be showing the other members something.

“ha, it’s okay” you replied with a half laugh, followed by another few second of complete silence.

“soo-hyun?” he asked after a long moment and you looked back up at him, he had a pen in his hand and the album right underneath it, waiting to sign.

“ye-ah” you answered shakily. Hearing him say your name gave you an uncomfortably strong flutter in your stomach and you attempted desperately to hide its effect on you.

He was in the middle of signing when he let out an awkward laugh and his cheeks turned a pretty shade of pink. “Soo-Soo” he said quietly with a mildly annoyed tone directed towards chanyeol, you realized he was reading what chanyeol had written and you mentally smacked chanyeol for making your first encounter with kyungsoo even more awkward. While you were cringing at the ground you hear a quiet voice.

“Am I really your favorite?” he asked suddenly in almost a whisper, his pen paused in the middle of signing, as if the thought had just registered in his mind mid-signature. This time he was the one looking down while you faced him, eyes wide open. You were in shock when you heard his question, not knowing how to get the words out.

When you still hadn’t replied after a few seconds he looked up at you. His expression was soft and sweet, the whites of his eyes larger than ever and his lips closed and relaxed in a natural pout as he stared at you with hopeful curiosity. Your eyes were glued to each other, the connection so intense that you almost forgot he had asked you a question and you had yet to answer. You opened your mouth to reply but the words wouldn’t come out so after a second you closed them again and just nodded, fighting to hold back a smile but it slipped out mildly at the corners of your lips.

Kyungsoo looked down curtly, as his lips were turning up into a bright smile he was unable to control. His ears were a bright red. He let out a short “ha” before letting out a quiet “…good” as he finished signing.

As he handed you the album, he raised his thumb to reach out and touch yours and your heart began to race at the tiny gesture. The two of you hesitated, both hold the album, neither of you ready to let go of this mild contact. Unfortunately, you were interrupted by a security guard who signaled it was time for you to move and began to pull away, going against every fiber of your being. You felt his thumb softly your skin as he pulled his hand away and you screamed internally at the fact that the moment was over now. “open the album once before you go, don’t take too long” he said to you with a gentle expression and you were going to ask him why but the security guard was giving you the move on signal.

“Thank you” you bowed and as you walked away you could feel his burning gaze on your back and you turned around and caught his eyes. He nodded his head once before curling his lips once again into a bright smile. You blushed so strongly you were sure that he could see it even at this distance. You watched as the members were led through a door, kyungsoo sending a few glances your way as he was escorted out.

You saw Hyemin was busy flirting with a tall handsome man who looked like he was a part of the staff and it finally clicked in your mind as to how she was able to get you in. You took this moment alone to think about what kyungsoo had said to you before you left.

 “open the album once before you go, don’t take too long”

You sat down at an empty chair, which there were now many of seeing as almost everyone had left, and decided to figure out what he meant. You pulled the album out of its protective cover and opened it.

Tucked into a corner was a little slip of paper.


 I am SO SORRY its been over a month since ive updated. The english class im taking right now requires an essay every week and im struggling to find time for fanfics but I will be more frequent in updating hopefully. I hope you like it :) I will try and update again this week! Pls comment and let me know.