"Soo-Soo"

It Started at a Fan Signing

He smiled kindly at you asking you for your name, writing it out neatly and drawing a smile next to his signature, he handed you your album and wished you a good day, before you moved over to Baekhyun. He looked up at you with the cutest smile you had ever seen directed towards you. Never breaking eye contact he asked for your name and said it was pretty before writing it out along with a little extra at the bottom that said “pretty hair” with a quick drawing of flowing hair that made you giggle. You thanked him and he returned it with enthusiasm as you took your album to the next three members who were just as sweet and sincere, but the closer you were getting to kyungsoo the more anxious you got.

You glanced down a few chairs to where he was sitting and watched as he smiled at another girl, writing out a little message to her and bowing his head as he said goodbye. When he turned from where the girl was leaving he caught you staring and looked at you with a blank face, eyes wide, before you could figure out what that face meant you looked away, realizing that it was your turn to talk to Chanyeol, who was sitting there looking at you expectantly before following your gaze from before and smirking slightly when he realized what had you distracted. “ah so I’m not your favorite? You would rather talk to d.o.shi?” you blushed intensely with wide eyes you shook your head trying to deny his claim. “no, I’m sorry” he chuckled in response nudging sehun, “switch with kyungsoo hyung, she’s waiting to talk to him” you covered your face in embarrassment, how could this be happening right now. Sehun looked up with a “huh?” seeing as there was no one in front of you anymore and the few behind you were also in the middle of talking you now became the center of attention between the three.

You slightly looked from the corner of your eye to see if kyungsoo was paying attention and you prayed that he wasn’t because this was becoming really awkward. You saw his head turned toward the three of you and cringed.

“What’s your name?” Chanyeol asked, realizing he had yet to sign your album. “Soohyun”, you replied softly, suddenly extremely self-conscious of the eyes on you. Chanyeol turned to Sehun, “What do you think of that couple name, ‘soo-soo’ it’s kind of cute.” Sehun laughed shortly, “Hyung don’t embarrass her, she seems sweet.” “and really pretty, right kyungsoo-yah?” Chanyeol added and you turned to look at kyungsoo who you now realized had been staring at you. He turned to chanyeol when he heard him name and replied with a “what?” apparently not hearing what he had said. “Isn’t Soohyun so pretty, didn’t you tell me your type is someone like her?” Kyungsoo’s ears turned fire red and he gave Chanyeol a death stare. Chanyeol handed you the album which was signed by him and Sehun and when you looked down you saw that Chanyeol had written it to “soo-soo” which made you blush even harder. Your heart began beating as hard as a drum as you stepped up to Kyungsoo.


suprise extra chapter. i couldn't not write more when i realized how small the update was. apologize if there's an mistakes i literally just pounded this whole thing out right now. 

please comment and tell me what you think!!!!!!!! i am loaded with classes right now so reviews always motivate me to update asap