They're Here

It Started at a Fan Signing

As you looked around at the venue and the amount of people that were allowed in you became even more grateful that your best friend had managed to get you both in. You had imagined thousands of girls fighting to meet their bias but as you attempted to do a mental head count you came to the conclusion that there couldn’t even be a hundred. You turned in complete shock to Hyemin, “How did you get these passes? This is such a small event!”  She scoffed and patted your shoulder

“I can’t reveal my methods, just smile and think hard about what you’re getting me for my birthday. I’m not giving you this huge opportunity without expecting something expensive in return.” She smirked and then quickly changed her face focusing on the door behind you. “Soohyun! They’re here!”

You turned around and there they were. Suho came in first bowing slightly and then waving happily to the crowd, followed by Baekhyun, Xuimin, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun, and lastly, D.O. who was smiling sweetly and waving with both hands as Sehun pulled him forward with his left hand around kyungsoo’s back while waving with the other. The second you saw his face you felt your chest tense up and your moderately calm demeanor falling instantly. His smile was so overwhelming in person that you momentarily forgot how to breathe and Hyemin had to pat your back roughly to get you to release the air you were holding.

“Soohyun, breathe! Aish your face is red as a tomato!” You coughed curtly before fanning your face with your hands to cool your heated skin. They all introduced themselves briefly before sitting down at a long table in the same order they had entered. You were all instructed to line up in a single filed line and told that you would be getting around a minute per member, which seemed like way too short of an amount of time to really even say anything other than “Hi”, “Thank You”, and “Bye” but you were going to take what you could get. There was a universal whine amongst the fans when the time limit was announced and the members all laughed briefly at the synchronized sound, giving everyone apologetic looks. Baekhyun pouted his lips out like a puppy and even through the disappointed sound you could hear squeals at the sight of his expression.

What was supposed to be a calm organized walk into a single file line became a game of push and shove as girls tried to make it to the front before each other. Being a soft spoken push over that you were that made it very difficult for you to get into the line before others. Hyemin however was a loud pushy kind of person so she helped get you through somewhat.

You had ended up towards the end of the line, not at the totally end because there were still girls behind you but there were definitely more in front.

You watched as the line, slowly but surely, grew shorter and shorter until you were facing Junmyeon. You shyly smiled at him.


sorry for taking so long and sorry for this chapter being so short and the fact that you still havent MET kyungsoo yet :( its dragging out way more than i wanted but i will update again this week i promise.