The Unbelievable Hyemin

It Started at a Fan Signing

You had been waiting a long time for this day, you were about to attend an EXO fan signing! Your best friend, Hyemin, had somehow managed to get the both of you into one and she took every opportunity to remind you of her accomplishment,

“Soohyun, isn’t your friend just the best, you should buy her lots of food today, huh?” She nudged you with her shoulder and you smiled as you rolled your eyes as this was the tenth time she had brought it up today.

“Mhm, you are the best friend I have ever had, I will feed you so well you will have food pouring from your eyes!” you both giggled as you linked your arms and walked excitedly to a café.

“So, have you decided on what you’re going to say to him?” Hye-Min set her cup down loudly and drew you out of your daydream.

“who?” you asked having not payed attention to anything she had been saying

“D.O., Do Kyungsoo! Yah! Are you going to zone out like that when you’re infront of him? I didn’t work this hard for you to waste it!”  She snapped her fingers in front of your face.

“Ah, I don’t know, I don’t want to seem crazy, but I also don’t want him to think I don’t like him…”

“SooHyun-ah, listen to your extremely wise best friend,” Hyemin wiggled her index finger at you, “This is what you do. You just go in there looking pretty as ever and walk up to the table like this,” She stood up from her chair and began acting out the scenario, walking up to your small table slowly and shyly with the sweetest smile she could put on her face.

“Then you hand him the album and look up at him like this,” She then brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and twisted the sweet smile with a seductive look in her eye. “and you say, ‘Oppa, please sign this: to my biggest fan, Soo-Hyun’.” She drew out the end with a sultry tone that made your eyes widen instantly.

“Yah! What are you doing, I can’t be like that!” you shouted, slapping her arm and drawing the attention of the few people sitting near you.

“Why not! It’ll catch his attention instantly, guaranteed, trust your experienced unnie.”  drew up in a confident smirk but it quickly fell when you laughed and leaned back in your chair.

“Aish my experienced unnie, you only kissed one boy and on a dare! And now you are qualified to give me advice on seducing an idol?”

Hyemin raised her eyebrows before turning away from you and pressing her phone to her ear, “ah, Jooeun, I suddenly have an extra pass to the exo signing, do you want it?” you rolled your eyes with a scoff.

“Ah this woman…you wouldn’t” When she didn’t turn back around or hang up however you began to panic

“OKAY I’m sorry unnie, you are the experienced one. Your advice is worth more than gold, I am so lucky you have allowed me this opportunity” she put the phone down and gave you a toothy smile.

“Now what are you going to wear?!”