What's A God To A Non Believer?

Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?

Byulyi inhaled deeply and then exhaled, she could taste Krystal on the mouthpiece. It made her head feel fuzzy. “How long have you been smoking?” She passed the

 

“I started when I was about 18,” Light. Inhale. Exhale, “I’m 22 now. And you, Byulyi-ssi?” Pass.

 

Byulyi raised her eyebrows, “Not as long as you, no wonder you look so…” Ethereal “Cool when you light up, you’re a pro. It’s only been about three years for me.” Puff, puff, pass. “And, I’m your unnie, I’m 24.” Byulyi gave Krystal a cheeky smile.

 

“Byulyi-unnie then.” Puff, puff, fall in lust, “You’re a pro, too, you have this cute little pipe.” Krystal inspected Byulyi’s pipe, “I like it, it looks like a radish.”

 

“Yeah, I have a matching water bong. My friends call it a moo bong, whatever that means. My, uh, ex got them for me.” Byulyi looked away sheepishly, “I haven’t had a chance to get a new one. Plus, it works well so what's the point, really?” Byulyi visibly deflated. She noticed the weed had burned out too much and started grinding more.

 

“Your ex, what was he like?” Krystal asked slowly.

 

Byulyi smiled fondly, “Oh, she was everything. Very nice, charming, a good cook, an amazing singer, a weird but endearing laugh. And she was great in bed.” Byulyi lit her pipe and blew the smoke out of her nose, “But I messed it up.” Thinking of Wheein, Byulyi pulled out her phone. 2:36AM, no reply from Wheein.

 

Krystal cocked her head to the side, “How?”

 

Byulyi sighed, “By doing this. Spending more time acting like an idiot than being a good girlfriend. Forgetting important days. Forgetting her…” Byulyi pouted, “She didn’t like who I was when I was high. I…” ‘Didn’t like who I was when I wasn’t’, “I was having too much fun doing nothing. She was probably right. I don’t deserve her.” Byulyi’s eyes widened and she turned to Krystal, an apologetic look on her face, “Sorry, that was a bit of an overshare, huh?”

 

“No, not at all, I asked because I was curious about the kind of person you’d date.” Krystal grinned at Byulyi.

 

“Oh.” Byulyi handed Krystal the pipe and their hands touched. Neither of them made an effort to move away. Krystal’s eyes were locked onto hers and Byulyi could feel the blood rushing to her face, among other places. Eventually, Krystal pulled her hand away and took another hit, never taking her eyes off Byulyi. She blew her smoke in Byulyi’s direction.

 

Byulyi swallowed hard. ‘.’

 

Krystal smirked, “Anyway, Byulyi-unnie, what else do you do for fun?”

 

Byulyi smoothed down her jacket in an attempt to calm her nerves, “Music. I like singing even though I’m not too great. I’m better at rapping, so I do that too. But mostly I dance.” Byulyi smiled, these were the things that truly made her happy, “I’m actually a professional choreographer and I teach dance, too.”

 

Krystal perked up, “Dancing, huh? No wonder you have such a nice body. You probably have great stamina and flexibility, too?”

 

“Uh,” Byulyi’s mind was dull, was she hallucinating again or was Krystal hitting on her? “Well, I’d like to think so.” She scratched her head sheepishly.

 

“Well, maybe you can show me your moves sometime.” Krystal put her hand on Byulyi’s arm and walked her fingers up her bicep, “Teach me a few dances…”

 

‘Holy crap she is flirting with me’ Byulyi cleared , “Sure.”

 

“How about right now?”

 

“Do you think you can keep up with me?” Byulyi challenged. When was the next time a hot girl was gonna flirt with her so unabashedly? (Never.)

 

Krystal leaned in, her face so close Byulyi could feel her breath on her lips. Her eyes flickered down to Byulyi’s lips then back to her eyes. She whispered, “I’ve got a few moves of my own.” And bit down on her lip before pulling away.

 

Byulyi knew she was high but Krystal made her feel warm like she was drunk. Krystal stood up and started walking towards the stairs. When Byulyi wasn’t following, she looked back at her and beckoned for her to follow.

 

Byulyi quickly pocketed all her things before standing up and rushing after Krystal, almost tripping on her own feet. She managed to make it down the stairs, despite watching the rails melt under her hands, since she was completely fueled by lust.

 

At the bottom of the stairs, Krystal grabbed Byulyi’s hand and pulled her through the crowd. You Can Do It was playing (Byulyi recognized it from the Save The Last Dance soundtrack, classic dance movie), Hyejin really knew how to pick appropriate songs.

 

Hyejin. Hyejin was friends with Wheein. Had Wheein texted her back? Byulyi checked her phone again, barely catching that it was 2:47AM before Krystal snatched it away and stuffed it in her back pocket.

 

“I thought we were gonna dance,” Krystal pulled Byulyi close so that they were chest to chest and placed her hands on Byulyi’s shoulders, “And if you want your phone back, you’re going to have to work for it.”

 

Byulyi decided she could live without her phone for a bit. Wheein wasn’t here, Krystal was. And Krystal was paying a lot of attention to Byulyi.

 

And she also wanted to touch Krystal’s .

 

So of course she put her hand’s on Krystal’s , grabbing her phone back before pulling Krystal even closer to dance. And Krystal was putting her into it.

 

Krystal wasn’t lying, she had quite a few moves of her own, it was really turning Byulyi on, “Do you dance often?” Byulyi asked.

 

“Is that some sort of lame pick up line?”

 

Byulyi laughed, “Maybe!”

 

“Well, you’re lucky you’re cute then.” Krystal smirked and Byulyi smiled sultrily, “And yeah, my friends and I are a dance crew.”

 

“Wow, no wonder you dance so well.”

 

Krystal looked at Byulyi through half-lidded eyes, “You’re not so bad yourself…”

 

Krystal leaned down and Byulyi instinctively closed eyes. Their lips met and Byulyi felt like she was on fire.

 

She could feel her heartbeat throughout her whole body, or maybe that was the bass from the speakers? Where was she again? And how did she get here? Why was it so hot?

 

Everything was fuzzy, Byulyi could barely breath. But now she was aware of a pair of lips on hers and something warm and wet and very pleasant in . It was warm, it was soft and she felt good. Something was touching her in all the right places.

 

Only Wheein knew how to do that, so it must be Wheein. She finally found her, and they had made up and now they would live happily ever after. Byulyi was so happy, she started crying, making the kiss salty.

 

“Wheein,” she sniffled, “I’m sorry.”

 

Then everything stopped. Byulyi opened her eyes, dazed and confused with tears still streaming down her face. She saw someone who wasn’t Wheein and the fear began to set in.

 

Krystal looked hurt.

 

Byulyi felt like a piece of .

 

Byulyi wiped her eyes on her sleeve, “, I’m so-”

 

Krystal slapped Byulyi in the face, “ off. I can’t believe I thought you were sweet.” Krystal stormed off and Byulyi was left on the dance floor to nurse her cheek.