~Guilt~

The Distance ~ 2 ~ (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

 

''-the next day, Jungkook perspective-

 

 

I placed a towel on top of Taehyung's head as I brushed it gently across his wet hair. ''hnnn''. He groaned as his head followed the movements of the towel ''I.. can do it myslef ya'kno''. I shrugged my head. ''Im your oppa, Jungkook, let me act older for once, you already make me feel useless in ''. V pouted, his pink lips were pokingout and his eyes were slightly closed. I flicked his head ''Dont pull that face, you'll get wrinkles''. He pouted even more as he innocently looked up at me.

 

 

 

I swalloed my breath as I looked at his face, it looked soft, pale and innocent. I groaned ''Dont make that face at me dummy!''. He stuck his tounge out and looked back down. I then slowed down and slowly rubbed the towel on his head. ''Hurry up, your so slow when doing this''. He sighed. I looked suprised as he stood up with the towel still on his head. He was wearing one of my long white T-shirts and a pair of black boxers. He blushed as he innocently walked closer to me he stuck out his lips as he spoke ''Ill... help you''. I blushed as I looked at him, he was tempting me...

 

 

I smiled and nodded. I rubbed the towel on his head as his hands guided on top of mine. His was on my lap, and his back was lying against my chest. I was hoping to god, he didnt feel my heartbeat. ~Huu..~. I looked over his shoulder ''What?''. He smiled and turned quickly and kissed me. I blushed as I looked away ''Warn me.. before you kiss me''. He smiled. His smile was so warm, the only thing that made me uneasy was the worry that he had shown his face of embarrasment or his face of ual pleasure or lewdness to someone-else. I frowned as I looked at his body, his chest was small with abs that you could see cleary through the shirt, and his underwear were obviously too small for him, he had a boulge sticking out. I swallowed my saliva as I lent in closer to look at his thighs.

 

 

He then let out a soft quiet moan ~Ngh,,,,~. I looked up at him ''Whats wrong?''. His eyes were filled with tears, his mouth was open and his cheeks were red with blush, his bangs drooped down as he looked at me. ''Hmm....''. I then continued to rub his thighs gently. ''Haaa~~~''. I smiled as I from his ankle to the top of his thigh ''So you're sensitive here''. He covered his mouth as his body trembled. He rubbed his legs together as he moved up and down on my lap.

 

 

''Seriously you just took a shower..''. I continued to rub his thighs, they were long and soft, I pressed down on the back of his thigh as he let out a lewd moan ~Nghhaaaahaa hhaaaaaa~. His tears ran down his eyes more, his  eyes were wet and  soiled, the underlining of his eyelid was turning pink as his cheeks followed

.

 

 

I his thigh more and more as my saliva covered his leg. He moaned until he put his hands on my knees and wrapped his legs around my neck, his body was floating above my lap as he turned his thighs and completly to me. ''Seriously.. haa~~ what if~~~ you fall~''. He panted as he turned his head to look at me, his mouth was open with saliva and his teeth shining. I shook my head. He then moved down more. His was super close to my face now as his mouth breathed onto my , ''Feed~~ me~~~ plee- haaa seeee''.  I nodded as V on my slowly. I pulled down his pants as his shivered, I stuck my tounge inside of his as I teased his insides around. ~slurp slurp~ ''Haa~~ Kookie~~~ dont~~~~~ HaaaaAAAHNGHHHH~. I ed my hips as my went deeper into his mouth and my tounge went deeper into him. ''..Youre' me in... haaa~~ even though its just~~ my tounge, what a ty body you haa~~ve''. his eyes were filled with tears and his mouth was filled with my pre- and .

 

 

 

 

I pushed his face into my as I came all over his face ~hngggggggggg~. His moans were loud and lewd, making me pant to the . He fell as he came. I whispered into his ear ''So you like getting ed by my tounge?... what a ing ''. V looked at me biting his lip. ''Ho-ow c-come yo-oure so mu-uch seme like... I th-hought that you were cute... turned out yo-ou have a y side''. Rightnow I couldnt even listen to his words, I was too focoused on his mouth and his features. His pure and his subtle s. I stood up as I helped him up ''Clean yourself and Meet me in bed''. He spread his legs out on the floor as he reached for the tissues.

 

 

I sighed as I entered our bedroom. Then night was still dark, and the room seemed cold. I was happy that I moved here to stay and be with V, but... I felt bad for leaving my dad, even though he had done some bad and sacring things to me, he was still my dad. And inside I still felt a bit lonley, occasionaly V would fill that space but being near me, but even one second without someone around me I get frightened and lonley. Especially since I've had Monophobia.

 

 

I stood in the centre of my room as my ears began to pick up sounds from around me, crickets,tree's waving, the cold wind. I freaked out and ran and opened the door. V stood at the otherside of the door. I gripped onto his waist as I looked at him ''I PROMISE I WONT LEAVE AGAIN!''. He looked curiously at me ''I forgave you didnt I?, just dont do it again, are you okay?''. I nodded as he kissed my forehead. He flicked off the lights as his chest pressed against mine. This warmth that I felt, I never wanted it to go away, not for even one second. I began to feel guilty. I had left Taehyung for a solid 2 years, and came back and expected him to accept me. Im such a bad person, I dont deserve Taehyung, ever since we were children he had been patient with me, when my dad took me away and even when I came to see him in college, he never recognised me, and I did those horribles things to him and shoved such shameless things in him, toyed with him and then left.

 

 

 

I burried my face into my pillow as I went into deep thought ''I litterly could get voted for worse person of the year... and win''. I groaned as I stood out of bed. Agh... I cant face him not even when he's ing closing his eyes. It would be best if I headed out while he was in a peaceful sleep. I kissed his forehead as I crept out. Abandoing my Phobia abonding my promise I walkedo ut the front door with my coat on. I walked the cold streets afriad and alone as I cried quietly. Why am I doing this again? why am I leaving again? why does it hurt... to love Taehyung so much?. I cried as I saw a lady on the street. She had plump pink lips and Short thin black hair. She walked up to me with a concious face ''Jungkook? should'nt you be with V?''. Was this that girl that V works with?. ''Oh hi!.. uhm I went out for a walk. Im feeling ginda guilty right now''. ''oh..''. She nodded and smiled so warmly, but I knew that smile was fake.

 

 

 

Her mascara was ruined and her eyes were soaped with wet tears and her nose was dripping. ''is something wrong? you must have a reason to be out here too?''. She wiped her eyes as she smiled ''Oh its nothing.. just uhm releshionship bla bla bla...''. ''How about you tell me what happened to you, you must have a reason too ;/''. I smiled as we both sat down on the sidewalk next to a lightpole. I told her my feelings and what happened. -HOUR LATER-.

 

 

 

She stood up and slapped me ''YOU ARE A ING JERK YOU KNOW THAT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH V HAS BEEN CRYING OVER YOU!''. i pulled my face in shame as I mumbled ''I know...''. She cried even more ''YOU DONT DESERVE HIM! I HOPE YOU DIE!''. Behind me a warm hand covered my shoulder, my tears filled my eyes. V stood there unimpressed staring at the lady. ''Yin, you have no right to say that to him''. Yin shouted at V with rage ''How can you stay calm! do you realize what he's done to you... do you realize what he wants to do! hes a jerk!''. V nodded as he knelt down to me ''I know, but I love him.''. I wiped my tears as he helped me up. ''Yin dont try to mess with other peoples lovelives, I dont care what Jungkook had done to me in the past, what matters is what he does now, plus who said what he did in the past was entirely his choice!''

 

 

 

Nonesense, what V was speaking, wasnt my choice... exposing you to my ual desires was my fault. I cried as I hugged him. Yin turned her back as she walked away ''Whatever''. I kissed V as the wind blew. I gripped his hand as we walked back inside the house. V rested his head on my shoulder. V's words... had always made my hear skip, but tonight I could hardly breathe, every word he spoke left me speechless and broken. His breath, his eyes, his mouth, his body, his words, Him... made me become something more. I spoke to him as we walked on our way home. ''Love you forever.. Kay?''

 

 

 

-Authornotes- I update every day ;3, Its just that I'm becoming more busy latley, With studying and other stuff, but I still update every day, I could try to do 2 chapters a day, but it would depend on my time tables. .0.