(n˘v˘•)¬.You're Back?.(n˘v˘•)¬

The Distance ~ 2 ~ (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

Y​ou're back?

 
 

 

​''V BECARE-FUL CARRYING THAT VASE!~''. I carefully wrapped my fingers around, the circular and delicatly decorated vase, I stuck my tounge out as I pouted, ~Theese guys... leaving all the work to me.~. I slowly walked over to the front of the shop as I rested the vase down in the display centre.

 
The Valuable vase was filled with, blooming blood red roses, sharp and dark green thorns intertwined as they covered the stem that lifted the flower, and supported it.
 
I was wearing an apron with shiny black shoes. If you hadn't guessed, it had been a year since I had fallen in love, Im 20 now and have a job at a flower shop. Occasionaly I go to Host clubs and try to interact, so I dont gradually and unreversibly become an introvert.

 

 

I scrunched my hair against my forehead as I walked over to the counter ''How's you'r marrige goin Min Yin?''. She looked at me with eyes as lifeless as the reaper and, eye bags deep and strong as ever. She mumbled and planted her face against the counter ''I dunno... what to do... Is he tired of me? does he love me, he never gets hard and he never contancts me!!!''. She burst out in tears and began to pout.

 
 
 
 
Min Yin was the first person or close friend I had came out to before, she and I had been friends ever since Jungkook left, that night she found me crying in the gutter. She took me in and fixed me up, she was nice, gentle and considerate. I wiped her tears off her windowed eyes as I petted her head ''Dont worry, its probably just a faze for your husband''. She grabbed me by the shirt forcefully and reeled me in ''HE WATCHES...'' she burst out in tears ''GAY !!!
 
 
 
Her face was sobbing wet and mucked up. ''Mankae..., dont cry you look ugly. get up fix yourself and standup straight''. She snorted as she tried not to sneeze or let sad snotdrip out of her nose. ''How bout we go for lunch? then we can go back to mine later and have dinner?''. She nodded her head and grinned.
 
 
 
 
 
A coustumer walked in, she had delicate features with wavy light purple hair, her eyes were atlantic blue, and her body was curvy and slender. She had Japaneese eyes and a korean face shape, she was a natural beauty. I greeted her ''M-May I help you miss?''. She giggled and ruffled my hair ''Aren't you precious!''. I smiled and stood up straight as if I was a dog recieving praises from its owner.
 
 
 
 
 
''I would like a dozen Lillies please''. I nodded as I walked over to the paper cabniets. I grabbed a bleached white cloth and Crimson red ribbion. I walked over to the Lillie garden and grabbed 1 dozen lillies, I tightly wrapped the end's of the lillies with the cloth and then swiftly and gently tied the ribbion onto the boquet making it shimmer beautifuly. She bowed as she accepted the flowers ''You're hands... move very nicely they also have nice shape''. She grinned mischeviously and payed $9000 Won.
 
 
 
 
 
She turned her back and walked out. I wasn't ually interested in her, I just thought that she was beautiful and that she could have potential in life.
 
As the day got to lunch and our manager dismissed us I met up with Yin. ''ready to go Yin?''. She nodded and walked with me ''O-Oppa weh-here are we going?''. I smiled charmingly and squinted me eyes ''Lunchu~!''. I laughed and walked with her until we arrived at a resturant.
 
 
 
 
 
We sat down and talked. ''So V, find anyone special latley''. Yin was always a ert, especially when it came to others releshionships and personal life, plus I still hadn't gone over the fact that Jungkook just ... left... like that.
 
 
 
I titled my head and smiled ''Uhm... Ya... No..''. She giggled and kneeled her elbow on the tabled as she gripped her fork ''Promise me you wont marry a lowlife... you think theyre the kindest people, but then they end up being the ones who never care and constantly leave you.''. She looked down at the table sadly then quickly sprung back up ''Welp Lets order!!''.
 
 
 
 
 
I rested my head on my palm as I stared at Yin. ~Such an enthusiastic girl, shes been through so much hurt... yet she still manages to put on that fake smile everyday that people assume, is the face of the happiest woman in Korea.~. I pouted and reached my hand up. The waiter came over as we both ordered. Yin ordered Kimchi, and I ordered Ramen.
 
 
 
 
 
''Welp thanks for lunch V!''. She giggled and petted me on the shoulder. We both stood up and walked out together. ''We sure ate lunch for a long time... its almost dinner~~!? you wouldnt mind eating again?''. Yin pouted ''Its not my fault I was hungry, my husband and my job drains me, plus he wants a kid, so im all the way out''.
 
 
 
 
 
We laughed and squinted close together. I sighed as we arrived to my house. ''Lemme unlock it~~''. I grabbed the keys as I shuffled between them trying to find the proper ones.
 
 
 
 
 
As the key turned the door, the door swung open as a man fell on top of me ''AGH WHAT THE FU-!''. I looked down and saw a flustered and teary man. He looked familiar... ''Uh-hmm... Ta-aehyunnie Oppa...''. I bursted out laughing as I shoved him off me ''Who are you... and why are you calling me that?''. Yin stood there scartching her cheek confused. The man glared at Yin intimidatly and scarefully. Yin screeched ''Uhm.. are you okay?'' The Man turned his head and wiped his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
''So-o while I was gone you replaced me with a w-woman..? is  that how lonley I made you feel''. I planted my head in my palm... wait? ~left me~. I recognised the mans face and knelt down to his level where he was sitting on the cold steps ''K-Kookie..?''. Jungkook's face brightened up as he leaped onto me. His smile was raidint was his teeth shining. ''I didnt... recognise you.. you've changed''. He nooded as he crossed his legs.
 
 
 
 
 
Yin frowned ''How about we continue INSIDE!''. Jungkook glared at Yin even harder and sneered. We all walked inside as we sat down on the couch. the walls were bage and pasty as the floor was smooth padded with bamboo wood.
 
 
 
 
 
Yin began to make coffee as me and Jungkook talked. ''Listen.. Taehyung Im-im sorry... I know I say this alot but I wasn't at the proper age then to have a desicion.. but uhm... im 20 now! same age as you... just a few months older!!!''.
 
 
 
I gazed at him and pinched his cheeks ''I h A T E Y O U''. He widened his eyes as he looked down to his thighs ''Oh..''. ''No matter how many time you say sorry.... iy can't fix anything, no matter how many times you ''Come back'' or ''return'', you never do stay!'' ''If you loved me you would break those rules..''.
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook stared at me with, lonley and sad eyes. He moved closer to me as he pounced on me. ''Hu-uh>?''. Jungkook bit his lip ''I havent ed anyone for a year, I held out for you...'' ''AND HERE YOU ARE WITH A ING , !'' Jungkook cried as he sat on my lap. I slapped Jungkook ''Shes not a ''. I frowned as I looked at Jungkooks Lonley and sad face.
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook pressed against the spot I slapped him and began to cry ''Fu... Fu..''. His eyes were watery and his lips were dry. Yin brought coffee as she akwardly squeezed into the conversation. ''So... uhm you're Jungkook?''. He looked at her with careless eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
She laughed nervously as She stood up ''Listen... Ima go home.. ill see you at work next week''. She shut the door quietly as she exited. The room was left with silence.
 
 
 
 
 
All that coud be heard or seen, was the faint cries of Jungkook, and his flustered and tear-filled face. I schooched to him ''I-Im sorry...''. He looked u at me with dependant eyes ''Y-You.. I understand a woman is better than a man?.. right? she probably lets you enter her, and here I was doing stuff to you..''.
 
 
 
 
 
I widened my eyes ''NONONO shess married, shes just a best friend'. Jungkook moved closer as he whispered deeply in a cute voice ''You M.A.D.E .M.E .J.E.L.O.U.S''. He said it slowly as he looked at my face. We stared at eachother for a while.
 
 
 
I sighed ''No more chances, this is the last one.''. He smiled and pressed his head against my chest, his warmth that had been missing for a long time, had returned and finally it could be all mine.
 
 
 
I could faintly remember the feeling of Jungkook entering me... the first time, my ity....
 
 
 
I blushed as Jungkook tilted his head ''What-cha thinkin bout?''. I nodded my head ''NOTHING NOTHING NOJHTING NOEOUAHF U'' I stuttered and fell off the couch ''Tch...''.
 
 
 
Jungkook giggled as He reached his hand out to help me back up.
 
This guys who had left me... for a year... a guy who had left me at my worse times. A guy that Broke me. A guy that a fell in love with
 
                                                          H-He's.... Back...?