~take it slow~

The Distance ~ 2 ~ (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

His long fingers eloped mine and he gripped onto my hand and pulled me back up onto the couch. The room grew silent until Jungkook spoke ''Y-You dont mind if I do stay here tonight..? I only arrived in Seoul today... and my dad had sold our house. He rubbed his head as he pleaded to me.

 

 

I gazed at him and nodded my head ''Sure.. ill set out a futon in my room''. He looked disapointed as he whimpered ''Whats wrong?''... ''Well I thought you and I would sleep together..?''. I blushed as I rejcected the idea ''n-no... dont be some straight forward and shameless.'' This guy was dangerous, every word he said had messed with my heart

 

 

My heart skipped a beat as he slikly moved in closer, his lips a centimetre away from touching mine, just a distance. He looked into my eyes as I swallowed air. His lips were close to touching me and I was about to freak out, I hadn't touched anyone in a long long time. I closed my eyes and pushed him in. He grinned carefully as he inserted his tounge in my mouth and frenched me. I gasped for air as I panted. His lips and tounge letting go of my mouth ''W-Whaa?''. He giggled ''Its been a while since we did that.. felt great!''. I blushed and scratched my cheek ''Tch...''.

 

 

''ill sleep on the futon,''. I looked at him ''You sure?''. He nodded as he stood up ''Ill help you make it~''. We walked into my room, he curiously looked around ''Been  a while since I've breathed in this scent.''. I blushed and bit my lip ''PE-ERvert...''. He then opened my laundry basket ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE-''. I looked down in shame as he found one of my soiled underwear. ''So you did a girl when I was away?''. I put my head down in even lower shame ''N-No.. you had left me a voicemail from last year.. I-I f-found it in my p-phone and your vo-oice soun-nded s-se-e-x-xy... so I used it to g'' I stuttered and blushed. He laughed as he walked over to me.

 

 

 

''You should tell me in detail''. My body flinched ''While I... Uhm.. mastur..'' I mumbled ''Baited..''. He grasped my chin and kissed my cheek ''Good boy''. ''This is weird.. Im older than you yet you treat me like a child''. He laughed and pulled away ''Then maybe Oppa should punish me for acting so manly?''. I groaned ''Shut up!''. He laughed again and fell flat to the futon. ''You know... it feels great to see your face again... and to touch your lips. He imitated the gesture of groping my lips in the air and then smiled. I sat next to him as we looked at eachother ''D-Dont... leave me again kay..?''.

 

 

He smiled and tilted his head ''Love you forever Kay?''. I smiled as tears of joy came out of my eyes, ''I really thought... I never would be able to hear those words again''. I jumped on top of Jungkook as I hugged him tightly. ''lets go to bed..''. Jungkook slowly pushed me off him ''Im sleepy.''. I turned off the lights and walked over to my bed ''Night..''. He turned his back to me. As I was laying in bed, all I could see of Jungkook was his back. It made me irritated, because that same movement was how he left me, turning his back and leaving.

 

 

 

I groaned and tiptoed out of bed. I hated the sight of his back so much, I layed down in front of him in silence. ''What are you doing Tae-''. I looked down trying to avoid his face, my bangs covered my eyes hiding my embarrased red face from the taller but younger man. ''Tch'' he grabbed my head gently and pushed it closer. I puckered my lips slowly and closed my teary eyes slightly, my cheeks were overfilled with red blush and my body was trembling and hot. He then grabbed my hips as he began to grind on me

 

 

He covered my mouth with one hand and clutched my hips with the other, his was moving against my thighs. It was rock hard.. I wanted to slap him but... he was making me react in a lewd way, I wanted to punch him so badly!. as he slipped his hand down my pants and slipped his fingers in my I let out sucha  weird voice ''NGH!''. I widened my eyes.. ~woops I wasnt meant to do that... what was that sound?~. ''its been so long since ive heard that moan... sounds delicious'' he whispered deeply into my red lustful ear. ''Haaa...''

 

 

 

His mouth and body was close to mine making mybody heat rise and rise. I pulled him fingers out of me and hugged him. ''WHat are you doing im !''. I shook my head in disbelif and looked innocently up at him. ''Y-Your... so CUTE!''. He grabbed my cheeks and played with them ''Adooorablle! dont pull that face on me dummy! or I might make you ride me!''. I  blushed as I clutched onto his waist ''just... wait a bit longer..'' I d my ''My needs to be ready...''. He nodded and smiled. He gripped my whole body and wrapped it tightly in an unbreakable embrace.

 

 

 

I woke up in the morning to find his drool on my face ''Tch!''. I wiped my face as I looked at him sleeping. He was so y, Oh... no. I smiled and stood up ''HU-'' -thump- My body fell straight down, Jungkook had pulled my leg down He whispered in a deep voice ''Im me''. I pushed him off and blushed ''Nu..no''. He then coughed and sneezed ''Oh... you're sick.. YOURE SICK!''. I schooched closer to him, ''Ill take care of you please ont worry!!''. He smiled and kissed me ''Its not contagious''.

 

 

I walked into the kitched and cooked soup, as I waited for the last minute to be finished I slowly crept into my room as I heard voices ''Yeah Dad Im fine, no he hasn't touched me... And NO IM not going back home, I plan to stay here for Kimmie's sake''. I blushed and walked away.Jungkook hungup and looked at the door as I left ''Hmm?.

 

 

 

''Heres you're soup''. I brought the bowl over to him as I watched him eat. He held his spoon so delicatley and gently as If it were a person, and his lips slowly captivated the spoon. I wanted to be that spoon right now... ~gah~. I sighed and sat next to him, I began to pat his head, ''Love you...''. He smiled back at me ''yeah. love you forever kay... say how about we go out tomorrow?''. ''But you're sick..?''. He waved his hand in rejection ''Im good... im good...''. I shook my head ''No you arent, what if its serious! you have medical background. ''look at you,... getting so worried about me?''. I turned my head ''Its not like... I care!?''.

 

 

 

''yeah su'' -Cough cough- --sneeze-. ''You okay?'' I Handed him a tissue box ''I promise ill take care of you <3''.