~Care for maknae~

The Distance ~ 2 ~ (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

 

I layed a wet rag over Jungkook's forhead as I knelt beside him. ''Are you sure you dont wanna lie down in my bed?, isnt a futon uncomfy?''. Jungkook shook his head and smiled at me ''Na.. its ok''. Jungkooks body was shivering from the cold towel that layed across his head. ''Are you okay? do you need anything?''. Jungkook shook his head again. I started to get pissed off, he wasn't telling me anything and I felt like I wasn't needed.

 

 

 

 

''Tch..'', I leaned in, I pressed the top of my hand against his soft cheeks to feel his tempreature. ''Hmm... OUCH!''. I pulled away from his face ''You-ure hot!.. burning up!! yeesh!''. I stared at him ''Are you definetly sure you're okay?, I feel like you're not telling me something  and its annoying me!''. Jungkook frowned ''I dont wanna make you sad... its just a flu, im happy you're taking care of me''. He then grabbed my hand ''Im sorry You're finger must be a bit hot, ill cool it down for you''. ''W-wha?''. He grabbed my fingers and put them in his mouth, he them and the tip of my fingers with his tounge ''hnn....''. ''This turns you on?''. I blushed and looked away ''N-No... silly!!''.

 

 

 

He slowly pulled my fingers out of his mouth, his saliva dripped off my fingers as he blushed. ''Jungkook! you're body its getting hotter!''. I pickerd the rag off his forehead and headed to the bathroom ''Ill go add new cold water!''. I pressed my hands against the sink as I then flicked on the tap and washed the rag under it. I then felt hands bigger than mine wrap around my waist ''WHA- THE !''. I was about to kick whoever was there is the balls until I could hear a deep and soft voice breathing ually into my ear ''...Shut u-u-p oth-herwise Ill-ll ill shove my up inside you so dee-e-ep you wont be able to-o say s-stop''. Jungkook panted and breathed into my ear. My body began to become hot as I blushed. ''ngh....''. ''Does turn you on..?''.

 

 

 

I pushed him off me, my body was leaning against the bathroom sink as my face was red and my head was reverted from his eyes ''You're.. supposed to be sick.''. Jungkook frowned and looked at me with puppy eyes ''But oppa... My body is hot and frustrated, my is hungry!''. He got on his knee's and crawled up to me ''Feed me :)''. I blushed an planted my palm on his face ''Dont do those eyes at me!''. Jungkook began to whimper as he stood up and rubbed his on my thigh ''Pleaaase Oppa... just One, one tiny tiny !''. I rolled my eyes ''We all know you get carried away''. Jungkook then frowned ''fine if you arent gonna co-operate!''. He grabbed my hips and smoothly came in and frenched me. His tounge rolled over the inside of my mouth and his soft lips covered mine. ''ngh...

 

 

 

 

His body moved onto mine, his hands grasping my burning hips and his mouth and tounge covering mine. He leaned in on the bathroom counter as he panted ''Im extra ... when im sick. Im looking forward to this''. He knocked all the stuff off the bathroom counter ''Did that girl give you this vase?''. I struggled to speak as His hot saliva entered my mouth constantly, his grinding against my thighs making the friction unbearable ''Gaah... nghhhhaaaaa!''. ''Y-Ye-es..''. He threw it onto the floor violently and pulled down my pants ''Youre mine. you should know that, I'll have to leave my mark on you again!''. ''NO! DONT ENTER ME IM NOT LUBERCATIED YOU'LL BREAK M-'

 

 

 

''NGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH'', his hard entered my , I could feel it inside... so good. For the first time in forever, I could feel his again. ''Haaa...It-it hurts! pull it out! its gonna rip me''. Jungkook began to cry ''You're mine... dont dont do anything with that girl''. His powerful s hit right inside of my rectum. ''Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!''. Suddenly he stopped ''W-Whats wrong?''. He pulled out quickly ''Im sorry...''. His was covered in blood, ''Im sorry I ed t-too hard with no lubercation...''. I screamed as I fell to the floor ''WHAT THE !''. Jungkook knelt to me and held his hands against his chest ''S-Sorry... I just thought of you with t-that girl and I-I got mad... and I-I-Im... IM SORRY!!!''. I hugged Jungkook tightly ''Its fine... my will recover, even though my hips are aching now''. I pouted as I looked at my ''Haa~~~ I was looking forward to being force ..''. jungkook tilted his head ''You...wanted me to violate you?''. I stood up proudly ''Of course I did! didnt you take my hints, I was trying to turn you on left and right!!!''

 

 

 

Jungkook smiled ''Thanks, im happy''. I cleaned the blood off myself and slipped my pants back on, ''Listen I gotta go to work today okay? so dont leave!, theres some Kimchi in the fridge for lunch and a jug with cold water for you''. Jungkook pouted as he grabbed my ankle ''Oppaaa dont goooo''. I ignored him and slapped him gently on the head ''Shuddup' silly''. He smiled and waved ''Bye bye!''. I nodded as I slipped on my black shoes and work clothes. I opened and then closed the front door as I slowly walked down the steps.

 

 

''Seriously what am I gonna do with him'', I felt my as I conciously walked down the pathway ''Er...''. As I was walking I could see Yin in the distance ''EY V!'' I waved and smiled to her ''Hey Yin!''. She caught up to me and giggled. ''so how was the weekend, did Jungkook ever end up leaving?''. I stared at her ''you really are nosey aren't you''. She shrugged her shoulders as she grinned. I sighed ''He didnt leave, but he actualy caught a cold''. She stood in front on me stopping my path ''Huhuhu!'' She reached out her arm and put a big thumbs up ''Huhuhu!!! I support it! is always hottest when one of the partners is sick!''. I tilted my head really?. She nodded, we kept on walking back to work.

 

~Over at V's house in Jungkook's perspective~

 

~Sigh~, I cant belive he left. I guess this time im being left. I spread myself out on the futon ''And I pretended to get sick for nothing, I read all thoose adult magazines and they said was hot when one was sick, but instead I ended up getting mad and making him bleed! IM SO DUMB!''. I face palmed myself as I stared at the cieling. ''Huu~~~''. ~Sniff~~sniff~. ''Whats that smell..? smells like Taehyung..''. I twitched my nose as I jumped onto his bed. I got on all fours as I pressed my nose against his bed. ''Huu~ smells nice this scent''. I inhaled it over and over again. ''Heheh to think I can make this scent go from sweet to smelling like and tears''. I blushed as I imagined Taehyuns submissive face. ~huhu, Taehyung... on all fours with both his holes wide open ready for something to fill both of his vunreble holes. I bit my lip ~ now I gotta wait till he comes home before I can him~ worse than that I gotta pretend im sick, maybe ill get good outta it, not that normal isn't good enough, its just, Hes hard to convince to let you enter him, plus it seems that he likes the roleplay.. masochist or nah... huh. I sighed as I shurgged my shoulders and lent back onto the bed and closed my eyes.

 

~Back in V/Taehyung's view~

 

 

''Im here!'', the stores bell gently rung as Yin and I entered. The manager greeted us kindly as he handed me flowers ''here V, as a token of you're assistance thanks for working hard all the time!'', he handed me a dozen of roses, carefully and professionaly wrapped in silk green cloth. The roses were crimson with a dark jungle coloured stem. I bowed and thanked him. Yin raised an eyebrow as she looked at me ''What're you gonna do with them... wont Jungkook get jealous?''. I shrugged ''Na... he'll understand if I say the manager gave them to me''. She rolled her eyes as she smiled ''Go for it!''. I pouted as I crossed my arms ''You always so rude towards me! Im your Oppa you should treat me like you're oppa!''. She pointed the rude finger at me as she exclaimed ''Im saving the word oppa for someone I love!''. I leaned in curiously.

 

 

 

''Speaking of love, hows the marriage goin'?''. She rolled her eyes ''It's going as well as a blind lady cooking fries!''. She sighed '' He probably doesnt love me anymore, you know people get sick of you''. I swallowed air ''R-Really... how long does it take for that to happen''. She placed her head in her arms ''I dunno a month even a few days! if you hang around em' too much POOF!''. she whimpered as the manager walked in ''STOP SOOKING YOU TWO AND GET TO WORK!''. We both nodded as we parted ''Kay talk later Yin''. She waved as her face was still emotionless in a state of confusion and worry about her love life. As I wrapped a dozen dandilions I thought of Jungkook's body and how smooth but hard it was. I shivered as I bit my lip.

-AFTER WORK ENDED-

 

 

 

''Ill see ya tomorrow Yin!''. I waved to her as I smiled ''Byeee! V!''. That girls smile was totally fake, there was no point in hiding her depression from me. I sighed and pulled my coat over my face. I walked up the stairs to my house as I slowly unlocked the door. Jungkook layed there on the floor, he had no shirt on and his body looked like it was burning hot and his face still managed to be pale. I ran over to him ''A-Are you okay!? Jungkookieee!!!''. I shook his body, he grabbed my hand tightly as I swallowed my air ''H-huh?''. He pulled his hand and put it on his abs, I blushed as I whispered quietly ''W-What are you doing idiot this time..''. He opened one eye and saw roses in my bag. He closed his eyes then pulled my body onto his ''What's that in you're bag?''. I got suprised as I blushed, ''uhmm... a gift from my manager''.

 

~Jungkooks perspective~

 

I felt a hot tension rise up inside of me as I realized that he had gotten another gift from another man, for some reason it made me so mad it was unable to conttol. I grabbed his soft and small hands as I pushed his down ''I dont have to be you're cute maknae all the time, how about just this one I turn into you're y boyfriend that is possesive?''. His pale cheeks turned a rosy red as his eyes lowered down and his thighs clenched together  ''Why do you look away when Im trying to talk to you!''. I pushed him down further ''You know whats gonna happen to theese roses!''. I scrunched my eyes as I kissed him, I on my fingers as I ed my wet fingers into his soft ''HNGGGGGG''. His face was in pleasure and his eyes were teary. 'Heh just like old times...''. I grabbed the roses and unwrapped them. ''Here you go!'' I frowned as His pleasured face turned into a face that was over joyed with pleasure and an insane feeling of exploding.

 

 

 

I shoved the roses up his as as I grinded them around inside of him ''Heh...''. ''Huuuu~~ Hngg~~~~ haaa haaa~~~ gaaaaahhhhhh huuuu~~~''. His moans were so ing adorable, his mouth was wide open, as I teased his with the roses, I shoved my in his mouth as he breathed for air. ''C--nnnn spkkk!!!''. ''i spppkk!"'. I moved my deeper down his throat as his tounge teased the tip of my ''Agh... im gonna ...''. His became wet as His eyes closed and filled with tears. 'Haaaaaaaaaa!!!''. I shoved his mouth onto my further as I came down his throat. His adorable face was now covered in my hot ...

 

~V/Taehyungs perspective~

 

 

~Haaaa~ ''So you like getting teased... look how wet theese roses are''. My body was now weak, it had been so long since I had been ed and it felt so good. He kissed me gently on the forehead as he fondled my hair ''Get yourself cleaned up''. He stood up and smiled. I had started to wonder when this innocent Young boy I once knew who was afraid to do lewd things had gone, he had turned into a possesive man... no.... a possesive Boyfriend.