##2

Empty heart.

There's many rules that i need to obey in this house its made by Park Chanyeol and its even worst than Kwon ji yong . Its better you ignore me completely than prentending to care while you're not. I've been completely restless since this evening when taehyung get admitted to the hospital. He's already in a stable state according to Ji hyun but still in a sleeping state. According to Hye soo who happen to witness how Tae hyung fell , she said that Chanyeol push him and one of his other team mates kick him with his knee when Taehyung fall. It can be consider as accident because its normal to push others while playing and maybe its a bad time that Taehyung fall towards someone who about to hit the ball that accidently kick his head instead . One more rules i need to abide is that i can't go out during the weekends and can only stay at home which is why i can't go to see Taehyung at hospital.

"Worried to much , isn't ?" chanyeol said while standing in front of my door. Accidently or not , you just make a person unconcious what makes you so sarcastics about that ?. I put my head in my table and whirl to the opposite site oh him .

"My parents going to come tomorrow morning , make sure you had yourselves prepare before that"

I felt guilty. Mrs Park could be the most kindest mom in the universe if she not force me to get married with her son. I get married with Chanyeol because of his family almost went bankrupt when my Mom suggest that her son can get married with me and my angelic parents while save them for the day. Chanyeol ? He's not even aware about that , the biggest reason he thought why i got married with him is because his money which i have more than him.

I choose the best attire that i can at that morning . Anyhow , i don't want to dissapointed my parents badly although i've done it many times though. I'm in a place where i can become to rude or to passive there's no neutral about me. 

"You look beautiful today dear ? Any special occasion ? Ouh i know ! it's already 1 month for your marriage right ?"said Mrs Park excitedly. Put the blame on me because i thought i already married for 10 years hella long.

" I dress it up for you Mom , i barely remember when we got married . Thanks for the reminder then." I said while focusing cutting my meat without even face her.

"What can you expect from someone who married me for money mom ?" Said him sarcasticly. No . I don't get offended by that i get amused that he's talking . Haha. Unknowingly i smiled a little bit that shocked my parents in-law in and chanyeol.   I hurriedly hidding my smile back into my face. ' I can't be more stupidier than this can't i ?'

After a few hours my parent in-law excuse themselves with their work that leaves both of us in this house yet again. Before i can get into upstairs i could feel someone holding my wrist tightly.

" I knew you hate if i touch you but can we talk about us for a while ?"

"Let me go and lead me"

"Do you hate me that much ? I can see it all over your face or maybe because of your first marriage experience that you become like this ?"Said chanyeol while crossing his arms towards his stomach. I feel bewildered by that statement but i felt hopeless to get angry.

"I just hate myself i bet , it's not that i have something against you or anything and ji yong does not offended me when we was married and we already end it with a good note. So , mind your own business can't you ?" . I don't even face him while talking as i watch somthing that more impressive. WALL .

"Look , let's cut all of this crap and be friends can't we ? it's not that hard we can always sharing thought we each other or even study together !"

"What makes you think i will agree with it ? who in the first place that want some space and does'nt even to talk to me ? and i treat my friends no differently like i treating you right now. Well technically i already treat you like my friends" i said while looking straight into his face . It's not that i watch him fiercely or what it much more face that confused with this reality.

"How can that be ? I saw you hugging with kim taehyung while you said that you and him are not in 'some' relationship do you ? So treat me like him just like him "

"Kim Taehyung is one of my bestfriends , i hugged all of my bestfriends . I can't treat you the same way like i did towards Taehyung , he's so special to me"

"Then treat me like you real husband!"He screamed.

"I can't. I will fall in love with you if i do"

"Then fall in love with me"

"Not even in a million years"I said while standing up going to my rooms leave him like that.

Chanyeol POV

It's not i'm asking she to sleep with me or kiss me . I just want to be treated the same way she did to Taehyung. It's that hard ?