##4

Empty heart.

"It almost Valentine everyone !Anyone excited?"She screamed. Loud enough that people who walk in hallway turned to her . The troublemaker Ji Hyun.
"So who are we supposed to give our chocolates to this year ?" i ask. Although the answer will always be the same but it does excited us everytime we make chocolate together and the thought of all the chocolate that we gave can make someone happy . Three of us always make chocolate for people like us . The single one. The one who never got chocolate or the lonely one, although not everyone but at least we help some of them and of course we make for ourselves to , special enough.
"Always the same one except someone , don't you need to make for someone special hye soo -yah ?"said Ji hyun. That's what we call shocking. I've always seems cold hearted ice queen but Hye Soo partically me except she's nice to people she love .

"Hye soo-yah , you seeing someone without telling me ? How could you" I demand angrily.Not that angry.

"How come you know that ? It's not i'm dating him , i just having crush on him "

"I saw it on your phone dear , so care to tell ?" . She sighed deeply before answer it .

"Kim Taehyung . I'm having crush on him. It's actually since our middle school but i thought he liked you that time that's why i keep this feeling by myself and seriously Hani-yah i get close to you not because of him in the first place , i just really want to become your friends. That's why i never told you guys" She said while lowering her head . Not gonna lie that i've been utterly shocked for a few second before i get grip to myself that she did no wrong for fall in love with him.

"Tae-tae love cadbury but he will be grateful enough if you DIY that chocolate into something new , that's how to make he noticed you " I said with laughter.

"Hani-ah , are you really okay with this ?" Asked Ji-hyun while holding my hands .

"Well i fall in love with Kim Taehyung once but not anymore partically something happen to me that make me lost those feelings . Eventhough , he's so close to me right now it does'nt changes the fact that you love him and i hvae nothing against this love , seriously because three of you are the most important people in mylife....."Before i finished my words i can feel a warm hug by both of them . It's really warm considered that the only place that i can feel it . My mom never hug me , not even once or maybe she had but long enough to forget.

They never asked me about my problems , why i've become this cold why i don't talk to people why i don't smile to others just because they knew that i will tell them whenever i ready . That's why i opened my heart to them in the first place . The first year in middle school is the worst year in my life and it's the started my slumpy life and the year where i start to knew what is the meaning of true friends .

"So who's house we gonna use tonight ? i already pack my things yesterday . I'm too excited right now right ?!"Ji hyun screamed while walking through the hallway . Hye soo and i once feel so embrarrased by that so we leave her whenever she screamed but now we don't do that anymore . Sometimes we will screamed together with her so it will make her less embarrass maybe i'm the only one who shout less loud than both of them but i laughed the loudest , loud enough for people to notice . It's actually rarely happened but i always smile brightly everytime we together.

"I guess we're not gonna use your house tonight ji hyun- ah , since you already packed your things ? Well it's your turn to take baton Hani-ah , this past few years we always go to Ji hyun and my house for once why don't we go to our house ?" . I gulped. I silent for a few minutes , how i gonna tell chanyeol and that's also means i'm going to tell both of them . Should i use Taehyung house tonight ? but we're staying for the night and i can't since Hye soon need to make special chocolate for him or i should ask chanyeol permission ? That house belong to him afterall.

"Okay , but i need to go to somewhere urgently this evening so can you guys go shopping without me ? i will texted things i need later . So see you guys later and i will texted my address too" . We sepreated in the front of our school gate . I need to go back faster to see chanyeol to ask his permission but will it works though ? i don't even speak to him for this past few days.

"Argh!!!"I sighed while kick small stone on the road.

"What the hell are you doing ?"He shouted while touching his eye in pain. Tough luck , it's Park chanyeol."Are you trying to kill me or what ? it's not enough hating me ?"

"Ouh , i really don't know it will hurt you , seriously! Does it hurt your eyes so much ? let me put you an oinment" I come closer to him and grab his hand untill we get into our house . I hurriedly go to kitchen searching for aid kits that i place for emergency . 

Chanyeol sit on the sofa whie waiting for me . I can feel his anger towards me but for now i can't do anythings careless since i need his permission tonight. I treat his eyes carefully and for the first time we our face so close with each other but my heart does'nt even beat hard for that , i just care about his eyes right now . The wound might be not deep but it could be worse if i don't treat him carefully . You can say it bad enough to no do anything but not bad enough to go to hospital .

"Chanyeol-ah , i need your permission for something " . I sit closely beside him after finish treating him.

"Permission to hit me again ?" He smirked.

"Don't be that sarcastic , i want to invite my friends to stay overnight tonight . Can i ?" I begged him for the first time . He look puzzled or more amused , i never begged him or talk to him this close. All of this because of Valentine Day .

"I want to sleep with Kim Taehyung in our house ? Don't be so arrogant Park Hani" He said angrily . It hurt's my pride for one second , he does think weirdly about me.

"He's not the only friends i have , i have other two bestfriend that i treat the same way i treat Tae-tae . They don't even know about us ,i'm planning to tell them tonight and we always make chocolate for valentine days together every year . This year gonna be my place but since i live with you i need to ask your permission or should i just go to my house ? My parents went to aboard last week ?"

"Then why don't you go to your kim tae-tae house ?"He said while crossing his arms . How much longer i need to drag this conversation?

"Kim Tae-tae don't have any rooms available for house well basically we can just go and spent night with him in his room but not this year , One of my bestfriend need to confess to kim taehyung . We need to make a special chocolate for him how can we make that in his house ?"I said while lending my back to the sofa . i pouting my mouth while thinking for a lttle while.

"You should told me sooner , i will be gladly give my permissions to you !" he said proudly . 

"Seriously Park chanyeol ? You should have asked me sooner then ! So you gonna expect them soon at 8 , i will told them everything about us so you don't need to greet us ! I'm totally fine with that  and THANK YOU SO MUCH " I said happily , so happy that i don't even realised i hug him for a minute . I lost my grip and muttured the words sorry slowly.

"So i accept that welcome hug and who do you want to give your chocolate to?"

"Kim Taehyung , Ji hyun , Hye soo and a few others . Why ?" I asked uninterestingly . I have been so excited to go upstairs to call my babe but been holeding down by his questions . 

"Don't you said you're helping your friends to give special chocolate to him ? Why do you need to make to him too ?"

"Hye soo special one will be different from mine , I've always gave him special chocolate every year . Well I'm going to upstairs first so anneyong !" 

"Not even one for me ? Jess"He smirked and go to the kitchen gulped for cold water.

 

 

P/S: i'm not really into this chap but i worked hard for this so i will prepare for a better one later , thanks for reading !