##3

Empty heart.

Chanyeol POV

"Chanyeol-yah, your mute wife gonna root for you this evening match"said Baek hyun while walking closer to me. For what ? is she seriously gonna cheering for me ? I thought she hate me so much.

"That's seriously nonsense , you don't even know how much she hate me do you ?

"You can ask her then " said Baekhyun while pointing his finger towards a girl in front of the library . Park Hani. I freeze for a few minute seeing her there waiting in front of the library and what the hell happen that my heart skip a beat now ?

I walk away leaving my group behind and go towards Hani , it does'nt feel right that she will cheer up for me this evening . " I told you i don't want things to be obvious. What makes you that stupid that you can go cheering for me ? Unless you're crazy enough to reveal it"I said while lowering my height to match her . I said it in a rude way , in a way that she will fall for my bad guy charming.

She's not answering me and went ahead leave me and her two bestfriend greet each other. Her attitude such a mess , no wonder her parents sold her off . Hais.

"Bad girl don't fall in love with bad boys don't they ? hahaha"said Xiumin and burst into laughing with others to . I smiled bitterly for that.

"Taehyung-yah !" I heard Hani voice from a distance calling someone from other team . Kim Taehyung one of BTS member one of her bestfriend one of her everything . Wait i saw they hugging ? i saw Hani smiled brightly there ? does it makes sense for someone who do not respond to any of my hateful comment yet so different in front of him ? Do i feel jealous ?

"I see what happened here , so fair play or fair love ? Wait , everything is fair in love and war right ? Gotta kill them yeah ~"said Xiumin earnestly.

" She can do whatever she want , it's not i love her or what it just feel weird to see my wife in other man arms but kill them " i said and go to prepare myself.

Taehyung had his head injured and i can see Hani and two her friends running towards him . Seeing her like this make me wonder is she really heartless or because of something else ? why Taehyung is the special person that she care about . I have my own special reason why i so care about her but i can't even talk with her how can i tell her the reason ?

"Why don't you went with your boyfriend?"I said sarcasticly walking slowly closer to her not even a minute she walked away from me.

"He will not die without me " . I bet he will not .

The next day my parents will come to visit us as she said that she want to celebrate this 1 month anniversary which i think she's not even remember it and i really think she does'nt even remember the day we got married , does she ?

My mom asking her why she dress up nicely and i was surprised to see her like this . She never wear any beautiful clothes except the wedding gown without make up. That's the most beautiful part of her that i saw on our wedding. 

I knew she will answer it sarcasticly and i also reply her the same to my surprised she had her smiled under her breath! it was shocking , well it's not just me . My parents stop eating to watch this weird accident . After a minute , she's back being her old self . My parents excuse themsleves with their work and leave us alone yet again. I decided to have some talk with her .

"Treat me the same way you treat Kim Taehyung , is not like you guys have 'some' relationship so treat me just the way you treat him"I know i can't be any stupid than this right 

"Kim Taehyung is different , he's my bestfriends and i treat all of my bestfriend like that. He's so special to me" she answered it while looking at my face.

"Then treat me like your husband"I screamed

"I can't . I will fall in love with you if i do ".She said that so heartless , is her heart does'nt beat anymore ? How can you talk simply about love like that ? Stupid Hani.

"Then just fall in love with me !" I screamed again.

"Not even in a million years"She walked away from this hall and go to her bedroom. Stupid chanyeol , why do you care so much about her ? it's not she's to beautiful to die for to kind to care for to innoncent to love for ? Hmmm , i should stop she's will be like this forever i bet .