##1

Empty heart.

"Hani, we are going to watch football match this evening.There's a lot of handsome boy ! Exo ....." i stop listening her for a while .Exo name does not make my heart flutter but it make me feel empty .Well you can say that i am the most passive girl in this class , i never smile to any other classmate except my bestfriends Ji hyun and Hye soo. I don't even show any emotion when spoke with them . I'm heartless. I have been like this since my family got rich and i become chaebol but i does not change the fact that my parents to greed for money. I got married with kwon ji yong one of my senior just because of their business . Are my family going into a crisis at that time ? No. We have everything but greed does change everything . I got married for 6 month and divorced. We spoke eventually but never touch each other. Nope. I touch him once , when we got married . I  always go with my parents flow that my only condition for this marriage is i don't want to kiss, that's it. Sound silly ? but that's me , i hate skinship with people i hate .

"Taehyung gonna be there you know"

That sentence we make up from my daydream. What he's doing there ? It's not like he love to watch football .

"What he doing there ? I thought he said he hates football?" i asked Ji hyun shockedly. "Taehyung is one of the player for a team call BTS.  You can't put the blame on him for not saying anything to you because you're the one who avoided him"said Hye soo while checking her nail. 

"What make him changes his mind to play football?" i asked .

"You" said them simultenously.

"How can that be ?"

"There's rumor going around said that you dating our school football player , i think he do that to cover it for you "Ji hyun said almost whispering to me.

" That unfonded rumour , there's one rumour about me pregnant why don't he take responsible for that ?" . Both of them laugh hearing my statement. I also smile widely because of that .

I hate any activities after school. It disturb my past time with things that i hate . I don't hate football , i just hate exo team well you can say that i only hate Park chanyeol . No . I take back my words , i hate all of them . All of Exo boys knew i and park chanyeol marriage and they even went to my wedding , i just hate how i can't tell any of my friends but chanyeol can . Bull. I still told taehyung though , Taehyung is almost like a diary for me , i can do anything that other people can't expect from a heartless person with him . That evening i promise to wait Ji hyun and Hye soo in fornt of the library. We have different class for the last period and library is near to the football court and near to their classroom so i decided to wait there for a while.

"Are you gonna root for your husband , miss wife ?" I knew who's voice is this but i don't even care. Byun Baekhyun. He's literally my classmate , i have almost the same class period with him but believe me this is the first time he talk to me.In no time , i can see my two bestfriend from far so decided to go towards them better than waiting here with Baekhyun. 

Tough luck. Jihyun going to library first to return the book she's borrow while Hye soo accompany her. I wait in front of the library once more when i see a group of boys coming towards me. 

"I said that i does'nt want things to be so obvious . What makes you that stupid that you can go and cheering for me ? Unless you're crazy enough to reveal it"Said Chanyeol while lowering his face to match my height. I hate him just hate him but i'm to heartless to say anything.

"Hani-yahhh, taehyung said...Ouh . Anneyeonghaseyo sunbae" said both of them in shocking . I will be shocked to if i were them since i rarely talked with my classmates so what makes me have guts to talk with senior right ? I walk away ignoring everything happens and go straight to the football court. 

"Taehyung-yah !" i scream a few meter behind him. We hug each other tightly , everyone aware with this. I always go lovey dovey with Taehyung that makes everyone thought we actually in 'some' relationship as we are not. Taehyung like someone else and i am married .

"I'm sorry for not picking up your call but seriously you can just text me saying you got into a football team duh" i said annoyedly.

"Put the blame on you , i was really happy that i got into this team yet i can't even call you . What makes you so mad ?" he asked earnestly.

Before even i get to answer he's already call to get prepare for the match. I can feel chanyeol eyes on me and his team mates maybe i made them reliase that i don't came to watch him. 

It's the most worst football game that i have ever watch. Full of fouls and many people got hurt i just feel like watching 10 years old football game or even worse but i felt that it's been done purposely. "Hani-yah ,look ! Taehyung head is bleeding " I just snapped back from my thought that i forgot to watch the game or to be exactly to watch who's the hell make him liket that. Three of us went down from the stadium to the player bench in hurried to see taehyung. I once became a aid team before i got married with ji yong but i call it quit because of stressed.

"Taehyung-yah ! are you okay ?"

"It cannot be worse than you not answering my call "

"He's alive"I said while trying to stop the bleeding while Ji hyun call the hospital. It's quite suspicious on how Taehyung can get his head hit bleeding while playing football but i ignore the thought and focusing on treating him carefully . Taehyung fall asleep for a while before i wake him up to regain his conscious. I walk away after see him get into the ambulance with the coach . The perks of getting married i cannot go anywhere after school hours.-chanyeol rules-

"Why don't you went with the ambulance with your boyfriend?"Asked Chanyeol while walking closer to me. 

"He's not going to die without me" I said and leave him hanging there.