Surprised?

True Blood

Jane POV

I finally killed 1000 monsters *pant * *pant*  i was even counting?! There were still like about a few more and 3 giants and a man...THE FRICKIN CAT MAN . I swiftly cut the monsters head and kicked the chests of another batch of monsters. no vampires were with me when i did 950 monsters ago. and now i am all alone. only 3 giants and cat man up. I summoned up two blades, I was hlding them backwards and began charging the giants. I went up the hill and jumped down on the giant's shoulder with my blades faceing the giant. Blood rapidly came out like a heavy river stream . i took my blades out and threw it through the giants head. there was a hole in the head because of my blade, another blade summoned in my hand and i jumped on the falling dead giant,the two giants were trying to grab me and one grabbed my by my right leg, I thinked fast and SMASHED MY BLADE IN THE GIANT's hand and he yelped in pain. He was angry and the other giant nearly stepped on me , i  had no choice but threw my blade into the giant's eye which hopefully went through his skull. IT WAS RAINING BLOOD, and There were still 1 more giant, The giant smashed the ground with his bare hands and made me jump,as high as his chest which is such a wrong idea... I Thunderbolted him and he fell down dead. now i need to find that pesky catman, which was on top of the hill smriking,i ran up the hill and saw him with blue fire in his hands, He was suddenly behind me and he pinned me down on the edge of the hill.He pushed me down and Everything went black , I screamed and found myself in a Light blue room With Ryeowook sitting beside me and staring like i was some kind of alien. I was confused, I said , where was i and where is the cat man. Ryeowook was now staring at me weirder " Were you dreaming about the past again?" I WAS LIKE o.O AGAIN!?! Than i suddenly snapped and realized that it was just the past and i was now sungmin's girlfriend  . I asked him to get out of the room so i could change and he did, I changed my clothes went downstairs and told ryeowook that i was going to hang out with my friends.I met Kyuhyun and Sungmin at the park Chatting like there's no tomorrow , at 3:00am I went back and saw a man filled with equipments chasing ... Leeteuk... I sliced the man and smiled to leeteuk " Be careful next time  You barnacle head" Leeteuk wuickly nodded and ran away... It was just the past....

THE END!!1 DID YOU FRINKIN LIKE IT?! HOPE YOU DO!!!