Hanging out with super junior-Well sorta ...

True Blood

I came back to the school and everyone was whispering about something, I tried to listen to them and heard this " Hey, Isn't the royal blooded gone too far? i mean going into the universities with a weapon to nearly kill T-ara! She's gone too far!" What? weapon? I didn't use a weapon! I took my Books in my locker and got ready for my 1st lessons : Element training.I saw some of the girls were giggling with Key,Jonghyun and Minho . I chatted with Taemin and onew. Class started , The coach was a girl and ask me , of course to show her my element IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS. I walk up in front of the class and swallowed my saliva, I bring out my hand thinking what dad had said last night "Jane , your element is nuke but with nuke, you have other elements as well but you wont use them that much since you will be fighting in combat not using magic, but i must warn you to be stable and you will handle your combat and magic more " i was still thinking about nuke... than an explosion was made in the dummy  and  i create  black lightning on the dummy which cause  black fire  , i created more fire by releasing black vines out of my hand, Then out of nowhere my mind thought of water than black liquid came out of my hand i realised what i need to do to the dummy (Destroy it) I made the dummy in to black ice and hit black lightning on it. well its erm... okay just into pieces...i looked back to the terrified class and terrified coach .. I said that i am done than the coach shook her head and wrote on her clipboard. I sat back beside onew and taemin. Classess went on and it was already after school.

After school - NO ONE'S POV

Kyuhyun asked me whether i wanted to come to the park with super junior than i said yes, after we changed our clothes , we met in the park,Which still had a little light source. We walked through the forest , Suddenly, U felt an urge that there was danger, You saw something shiny and pointing to kangin and you realised that it was a sniper , You quickly said "HUNTER " and everyone ran separately, Leeteuk was with kyuhyun and hankyung, Heechul was with sungmin, Kangin was with ryeowook, Kibum was with eunhyukkie ,Siwon was with Yesung,Shindong was with Donghae and you was FREAKIN ALONE!!! i ran and ran until i was poured with holy water, you screamed and fell down on my knees . The man was pointing the sniper at you, you was fed up and pulled out your rosario, Your demonic creature was formed. You swiftly kick the man and Cut his head off with a swift wind hand trick.

sorry if its too short! only 3 more chapters than it will be finished!And there WILL be a connection with you and super junior!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROC1R5XxZNr_uPaeRpi0g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDoBe4a7kpdX30PUEMe3z