The beginning

True Blood

Cho Jane Pov

"Jane!!!" "JANE!!!!" "jane..." "Jane" I see so many creatures yelling for my name then i saw myself in the broken mirror,my eyes were ruby red and my teeth were as sharp as blades and as white as snow.Than everything stopped...No body alive were around me. They were all dead...Because of me...Than my brother Kyuhyun charged into me than..... "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" i screamed on my bed . "oh...it was all a dream" i said still panting.I had that dream again 5 times...I shook my head to release me from the dizziness.I got up from bed ,with my church-like choker clinking, clean my bed and changed into my school uniform.I did my hair ad went downstairs and said "i'm going to school!" but no one is downstairs.. only my dad and brother would come out in the dark when around 8 at night. only my maid would come out to serve me. I always eat meat for breakfast i dont know why i dont get fat....and why my dad told me to eat them...after breakfast i grabbed my bag and ran to school.After school i attended basket ball and it was already dark.i walk home through the alleyway since it was a shortcut.Suddenly a man blocked my way with huge equipments and conered me .he said " well well well, look what we have here . A female vampire... how interesting.." I was confused.. i am not a vampire...... They dont exist! "I'm not a vampire!" I said. He suddenly poured water on me and smirked. The water was painful.it feels as if my skin is burning. "Hmm.. immune to holy water eh? A royal blood? Now thats worth a cost..." he said still smirking.Than He grabbed a handful of powered garlic but i saw a figure punched him from the side of the man and grabbed me by my arm and ran towards my house .The figure appeared to be my brother ,Cho kyuhyun.We went inside only to find my father sitting on the leather chair.I was panting very fast , i was still covered with holy water.My maid help me wipe away the holy water.My brother and Father asked me to sit down and they started to talk ." Jane, your a vampire." said my brother. "Wait! I'm not a vampire! I can even go in the sun!" *Though i FREAKIN HATE THE SUN* " Royal blood can go under the sun but only for an hour but you can go in 3 hours, and just now that man is a vampire hunter" said my father. I couldn't believe it.. me, a vampire... " Is everyone here a vampire?" i stammered , My father,brother and my maid eyes glowed bright red, which i think is a yes :(. "If you dont believe us then dont freak out when i show you this" my brother eyes became bright red and his teeth were long and pointy. "You're going to enroll a vampire school in a forest, which only can be seen by the vampire's eyes" said my father seriously said . " You will start by tomorrow . Your brother will also go with you since the high school and the universities are combined." than he disappeared into thin air. I was scared and went up my bedroom.I jumped onto my bed and couldn't sleep because i was scared and somehow my brother appeared next to my bed and said " Don't worry,I'll take good care of you." and smiled, he took my alarm clock and turn the alarm to 8:00 . I nudge his pants and thought that he hated me because when i was born , mom died because of pregancy.In some way he read my mind and said " Mom didn't die because of pregancy, Mom wanted you to live like any normal human because she sensed something powerful in you so she took you out to the sun and she stayed in the sun too long and died." . I asked him how he know what i was thinking than he said " Vampires can teleport and read minds " than he left me alone in the bed room.Alone... than i cried. i cried real blood.