Drama

Adversity High

Hye Mi P.O.V 

I have been waiting here 10 minutes for Sehun Oppa. Geez, how long does that man take just to buy bubble tea. He finally came back and said "Sorry for taking so long, the server would not quit flirting." I knew it. When I looked over the girl was glaring at me, this girl..... he's already taken. After we finished our bubble tea we set off and then the girl sent Sehun a wink.

After we drove off Sehun Oppa immediately said "Remind me to never go to that place again if we have bubble tea." I said "But the girl seems to like you though." He did the 'blergh' sign and said "Well too bad I'm taken anyway..." he whispered the last part. I sighed and looked out the window I honestly don't know what they argued about but I'm curious.

It seems as though Sehun Oppa is no longer cheerful nor happy. I asked "Are you okay, oppa?" His reply was "I'm just fine. Let's go home, I'm tired now." I said "But....." He said "I promise I will take you out next time." I sighed and said "Let's go home then." The whole way home was silent, no one was talking. We reached home and Sehun Oppa exited out of the car and slammed the door.

I knew that it is not the time to make Sehun oppa annoyed or ticked off. I walked out of the car and into the house. I heard a shout "ARGHHHHHH!" I rushed into the kitchen, I saw Sehun Oppa grab a knife and about to stab himself. I screamed "OPPA!! STOP!!" He said "Hye Mi, make it stop. Make my heart stop aching every time I think about her."

I sobbed "Why did you have to scare me like that?!" I heard the knife dropping out of his hand and I quickly went to go put it away. I said "I think you need some rest, oppa." He said "No! Just let me leave this world and it will be worry free." I said "Oppa, everyone needs you. I need you. Death can't just pop into your mind like that!" He snapped "I do what I like. Even if I die."

I sobbed "You just can't just say it like that." He pulled me into his embrace and said "There, there. Stop crying now. I promise you that I won't leave you. I'm sorry if I scared you that much." I asked "Promise you won't leave me?" He said "Promise." Oppa said "I am going to upstairs and take a power nap. You just behave and don't be naughty."

I quickly got out my phone and dialed Naeun unnie's number.

*ring ring*

[Hello?]

{Naeun unnie hello...}

[Oh! Hye Mi! how are you dear?]

{I am good, I think}

[Why did you call hm?]

{I'm worried about oppa that's all}

[Why? What happened to him?! Is he alright?!]

{He nearly stabbed himself today.}

The line went silent. But then I heard her sobbing [this is my fault if I didn't ask for the break then this wouldn't happen]

{It's alright unnie, he is sleeping now.}

She still kept weeping and said [I'll be back in 3 months from now... just tell him to stay strong...]

*tuuut* she hung up. I sighed and put my phone on the table. Just at the thought of my brother about to stab himself with a knife gives me the shivers. Who knows what could of happened if I didn't go in time. I started crying uncontrollably, just at the thought of losing my brother will come and haunt me for a long time. I shook off the thoughts and went into dreamland.

I slept to the next day without realizing it. Hm~ It's a Sunday... What to do on this fine Sunday morning. I decided to go jogging and I saw Sehun oppa then asked him "Do you want to come jogging?" He said "Can't. I have to finish off a project." I said "Oh. Okay. I will go jogging by myself then." I went back upstairs and changed into jogging attire.

I walked out and went for the early Sunday morning jog. I heard someone call out "Hye Mi!" While jogging I turned and saw no one was there so I jogged a little faster. I heard "YAH! Oh Hye Mi! I know you can hear me!" I turned around and saw Taehyung panting. He said "You jog too fast." I said "So you were the one that was calling my name."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said with sarcasm "Well nah, some celeb was calling your name." He asked "So, what are you doing jogging this early in the morning?" I said "Just to refresh my mind a little bit." He asked "What did you yesterday?" I said "I had a sibling bonding day with my brother." He nodded and said "How did that go?" I said "Good."

We continued jogging and talking at the same time. I looked at my watch and immediately became alerted "It's 12pm already!" I think Sehun wouldn't mind me eating out without him.

*ring ring*

[Hye Mi. Do you know what time it is?]

{Um. 12 pm}

[And where do you think are?]

{Out in a park}

[You better get your back here. I am giving you 30 minute.]

*tuuuut* he hang up. I said to Taehyung "I have to go..." He said "Aw.... already? I'll come take you home." I said "I can go by myself. It's not safe for you if he sees you." He pouted and said "Oh right then I'll see you Monday." With that I jogged all the way home. I entered the house and Sehun came up and hugged me and said "Thank god you're alright! I was so worried!"

I asked confused "Oh? why?" He said "Didn't you see the news? There has been a ert going around random girls. After you told me that you were going jogging this morning and left. I watched the news then almost got a heart attack." I was shocked of the piece of information that Sehun Oppa just told me.

He tightly hugged me and said "At least you are okay. Who knows what I would have done to the man if he puts his dirty hand on you." I smiled softly then said "Thank you for letting me know." Oppa patted my head and said "How about we lunch now." I said "Sounds good." He asked "What do you wanna eat? Mac n cheese? Ramen?" I said "Ramen sounds good."

Oppa nodded and said "I think I might have a bit of Mac n Cheese." I said "Okay." While he was cooking I asked "How is your project going?" He said "Hm... It's alright I guess, still a lot to get through but I will get there eventually." I beamed "That's the spirit." He asked "How is your school going?" I answered "It's good, I like it at the moment. But...."

He continued "But?" I said "I don't know how to explain it..... it's mysterious." Sehun asked "How is that so?" I said "It feels as though they are hiding something." He looks at me in curiosity and said "Well if they don't want you to know then don't try budding into their business. Your ramen is served mi lady." I said "Thank you, oppa."

He sat down with his bowl of Mac n Cheese then started eating. We both ate in silence and both finished at the same time then went upstairs to our respective bedroom. I was scrolling on the internet until I came past an article. I clicked on in it:

Student body found in a bush

There seems to be a another murder today here in the city of Seoul.

It seems as though it is a body of a student this time.

This murderer left with out a trace.

More updates coming soon.

I shouldn't let this get to me too much. I got a little tired, so I decided to take a power nap but for some reason I just couldn't get to sleep. I tried counting sheep and stars but that didn't seem to work. I found this a little weird because I normally can get to sleep really easily. I went downstairs to find a sleeping pill and just drank it, I got back upstairs then slept peacefully.

I woke up unexpectedly at 6:30 pm. I went downstairs and saw Sehun Oppa making dinner then he said "You're finally up! You look liked you were in a deep as slumber." I said "Oh, I must of been real tired then." Oppa said "You must of been, now come eat dinner with me." I went and sat in front of Sehun then looked down at the food and asked "When did you get kimchi?"

He said "While you were sleeping." I nodded then started eating the rice with the kimchi. I really wanted to ask if he has been talking to unnie but I don't want to ruin his mood. I honestly sometimes think that oppa is bipolar. I know I shouldn't be thinking it but sometime I can't help but think it. Pushing those thoughts away, I stood up took my plate and washed it in the sink.

I put my plates away and said "Night oppa, sleep well." He said "You sleep well too. Good night." With that I headed back upstairs and got into my pajamas. I turned off the light and went into another deep slumber. I woke up the next day and then the word 'school' comes into my head. I silently groaned at the thought of school but the again I get to see Hana and Taehyung.

So it's not all that bad I don't think. I headed downstairs and saw oppa reading the newspaper so I greeted "MORNING!" He jumped a little and said "Hye Mi, you gave me a mini heart attack." I giggled and said "Sorry, I just wanted to see if you were awake." He pinched my nose and said "Well, then as you can see I am awake."

I said "Well, then I'm off to school now oppa." Oppa said "I will drop you off." We drove to school and then immediately 'Oh my gosh, he's so sweet.' or 'she is lucky to have him.' Sehun oppa couldn't hear what they said but I could and secretly rolled my eyes. I kissed his cheek and said "I'm off now." Oppa said "Have a good day okay? If you need me just text or call. Bye bae."

When Sehun oppa drove off all the girls were like to me 'Oh my gosh you are so lucky to have him.' or 'he's such a sweetheart.' I walked off into the school and then Hana "HYE MI!!" I yelled "HANA!!" We asked at the same time "How are you?" I said "You go first." She said "Hm... not too bad. You?" I said "Hm... I'm good." She asked "Did you hear about what happened yesterday?" 

I asked "Is it about the murder thing?" She nodded and said "Apparently they found out which school the student went to." I asked "Which school?"

She said "Our school. ADVERSITY HIGH."