My Brother

Adversity High

Hye Mi P.O.V

I paced around my bedroom really worriedly about what is going to happen to me. Sehun oppa can be really scary when mad and he could even be a monster when he wants to be. But nevertheless I love him and we get along really well, I'm happy to say that he could pass as my best friend even if he is very over-protective when it comes to boys but I don't mind it at all. I decided to text Taehyung since I didn't reply to his text and it said {haha my first day was good thank you...} minutes later *bzzzzt*he replied saying [that's good gurll~] I chuckled. 

I felt a pair of eyes pierce through my soul and if looks could kill I would be dead right here, right now. I turned around and asked "O-oh oppa, haha where is unnie?" He said "I took her home. Don't think I have let you off the hook though."

 I put my hands behind my back and asked "So.... what do you wanna talk about?" he asked "What do I want to talk about? Hm let's see, why you came home and didn't even notify me nor greet me but greet my girlfriend first." 

I scratched the side of my head and said "Well you see, I was at the library doing homework and I may or may not have forgotten to text you." Oppa pinched his nose bridge and shook his head then said "What am I going to do with you? You could have asked me to pick you up." 

He poked my forehead "You silly little girl, you didn't even think about it did you?" I hung my head low and pouted. Sehun oppa warned "I'm letting you off this time but next time I won't let you off so easily." 

I hugged him and said "Thank you oppa, thank you~." He ruffled my hair and walked out of the room. After he walked out and closed the door I collapsed into the bed. So many things popped into my head and I am here thinking 'what if this school year doesn't work out for me?' or 'what if something unexpected happens?'

 I sat up on my bed and I felt a *bzzzt**bzzzt* I looked at the ID and it was Taehyung so I picked up. And answered: 

[Sup oppa]

{Gurlll~ You didn't answer any of my texts? Do you want me to go to Korea to give you a beating? huh?!}

[No I don't want that....]

{Well too late..... I am going to live in Korea too!}

[BWOHH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!]

{Well did I tell you that my parents got a job offer in Korea! So we are moving from London back to Korea~!} 

[No you didn't. What school are you attending?]

{I think I am going to School of Performing Arts.} 

[Okay..... How is London?]

{Ughh gurl~ the weather is horrible~ Cold and blerghhh~!} 

I held the phone from my ear and was secretly laughing and I heard Taehyung say {I know you are laughing...} I stopped laughing and pouted then said [oppa, why did you ruin my fun?] he said {so you're saying I am boring huh?!} I giggled and said [well you have to find me first.... and then we can play, oppa.] 

Taehyung oppa sighed and said {Very well... but you owe me....} I giggled and said [I know, I know...] he cried dramatically {I have to go now and I won't see you till like a loooong time} I faked sobbed [I know but I will see you soon.] and with that *tuuut* he hung up. 

I looked at the time and it was already 6pm, that means it is time for dinner. I went downstairs and saw no one was down there so I called out "Sehun Oppa!!" there was no response and so I called out again "Sehun Oppa!!" and again there was no response until I heard a high pitch scream coming from his bedroom I rushed upstairs to see what was going on but my conscience told me 'don't do it, he deserves some privacy.' I take my hand back and quietly make my way back down the stairs. 

I went to the pantry to find something to eat but there is nothing to eat and I shouted out "I am just going to go out and buy dinner!!" again there was no response so I put on my jacket and shoes and my wallet then out the door I go. 

I walk down the quiet streets of Hongdae and found a food stand selling street food and bubble tea. I went up to the lady and said "Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted me back and said "What can I get for you dear?" I smiled then said "2 boxes of ddeokbokki and 2 bubbleteas please."

She said "15 won please." I handed her the money she gave me the bag of food with the 2 bubbleteas and I said "Thank you." and I walked back home. When I entered the house but I was greeted with silence until "YAH! OH HYE MI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! HUH?!"

 I saw Sehun oppa looking at me with angry eyes and I stammered "W-well, I tried calling out your name 3 times but you didn't answer." he eyed me and asked "Did you ever think of personally going to my bedroom and asking me?" 

I nodded and he asked "Well? Why didn't you?" I couldn't get up the courage to say anything. I didn't want to tell him I heard screaming coming from his room otherwise he would think I am crazy. I sighed and said "well our food might get cold so why don't we start eating oppa." 

He nodded and followed me to the kitchen. I put out the food and the bubbletea, then we both ate in silence. Sehun oppa looked like he was trying to read my face and asked "What are you thinking about?" 

I sighed and said "A lot of things..." he said "care to share them?" I hesitantly answered "Well, you see there is this invisible kid in the class and no one seems to know about the kid and it just makes me curious." I really want to tell him about the scream I heard but like I said he will think I am crazy. Sehun oppa said "Hm~ then try to talk to her." I tried to hold in my laughter because he thinks all my friends are girls and Sehun Oppa looked confused then asked "What is it not a girl?" 

And I nodded then burst out laughing but he said "I forbid you talk to this kid then." But all my friends aren't girls though and Sehun oppa only knows the girl friends because I am too scared to bring the boy ones home. I finished eating and drinking my bubble tea then walked up the stairs. It was bed time for me to go to school tomorrow. I closed my eyes and let my mind go to dreamland.

School. Oh school. How I wish there was no school. I managed to get up by myself and get dressed. I walked down stairs to see Sehun oppa in a suit and tie then I asked "What's the occasion?" He answered "Job interview." 

Sehun oppa said "eat quickly, so that I can drop you off." I nodded and ate the breakfast he made. I went to brush my teeth and put on my shoes then said "Done~! Kaja!" He chuckled and followed behind. Sehun oppa drove his Mercedes and said "have a great day at school okay? Always remember that I love you okay?" 

I nodded and Oppa said "We're here. Have a great day." I opened the door and once I stepped out all of a sudden I heard whispers 'OMO, he is so cute.' and 'He is hot.' then Sehun Oppa winked at me then said "Well I can't blame my good looks for sweeping girls off their feet." 

I rolled my eyes and whispered "Good luck with you job interview oppa..." He chuckles and said "Why thank you, I shall be off now dear." With that he drove off. I heard girls squeal 'Omo, did you see that? The girl and the boy look so good with each other.' and 'yeah I know, I wish my boyfriend was like this to me.' 

Here comes another long day of school.