New School

Adversity High

Hye Mi P.O.V

I stand in front of the big tall gates. Sweat running down my forehead and my palms are getting sweaty. I carefully walked into the school grounds, one step at a time. I looked around the school and it looks like a big school for rich people. I try to find the school office but it seems as though luck is not on my side. I asked a student "Hello~ Do you know where the office is?" \

The boy said "Come with me I will show you." I keep walking and looking around the place. The boy said "We have reached. Have a good day." I turned around and was going to say 'Same to you.' back but it seems as though he has disappeared. 

My eyes wonder around the school reception and looks like it has just been renovated. I walked over to the reception and asked "Can I please have my timetable?" The lady asked "Name?" I answered "Oh Hye Mi." She asked again "Birthday?" I answered " 18th of August, 1996." 

She said "Here is your timetable. Please go straight ahead and turn left." I said "Gomawo." and walked to the designated classroom. I said to myself 'You can do this Hye Mi, you can do this.' I lightly knocked on the door and a voice said "Come in." 

I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me. The teacher said "Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." I bowed and greeted "Hello my name is Hye Mi. Please look after me and I hope we become good friends." 

The teacher then said "Please sit next to Hana." I nodded and walked over to my spot. The girl named Hana said "Hello Hye Mi, my name is Hana and I hope we become good friend." and then she grinned. I grinned back at her and said "I hope so too." She then asked "Can I look at your timetable?" I nodded and handed her my timetable. 

She said happily "You are in most of my classes." I said "Yay~ Now I am not alone." The bell rang for us to go to next class. I told Hana "See you in class." She nodded and I went to find my locker. I picked my locker and put my things in it like my bag, books, timetable etc. I grabbed my books that I needed and closed my locker.  I was walking to my next class until someone bumped into me but when I looked back to see who it was no one was there and I thought to myself 'rude much.' 

It was lunchtime, Hana had to do something so I was by myself. I was exploring more the school and I found myself to be in section of the school that looks as if it is abandoned or it's just that no one wants to use it anymore. 

This building made me curious so being the adventurous person I went down to take a look at the building until I heard someone yell "DO NOT TAKE A STEP CLOSER!!" I halt for a little bit then turned around I saw a boy with pink fluffy like hair and walked towards me. He just keeps walking and said "Now what were you thinking of going down there." 

I stammered "I-i d-don't I just wanted to look around." The boy said "Hm~ Okay~ But I just want you to know that the area is out of bounds." I just simply nodded. I wonder why that area is out of bounds? What is so bad about it? So many questions are going through my and it's giving me a headache. I saw Hana and caught up to her then said "Hey~ unnie." She said "Oh, He Mi~ just the person I was looking for. Where were you?" 

I answered "I was just out and about looking around the school." I was going to ask about the building that is off limits but I decided not to ask. I took her wrist and said "Kaja, unnie let's gooo." I heard her chuckling and followed along. We both have math class so I pulled her with me to our lockers. I let go of her hand and said "See? I am fast at walking and we got here in less than 30 seconds." Hana said "Aigoo, you are fast at walking." I only grinned in return and went back to getting my books from my locker. 

As soon as I enter the class I felt as if this classroom pulls off a creepy aura. I walked to any random seat and just sat there waiting for the  teacher to come. But from the corner of my eye I saw someone sitting in the corner of the classroom. 

He had messy hair and slumped in his seat I didn't really get to see his face because I think he is taking a nap. And then I heard noise from outside the classroom, talks were getting louder and louder then I knew the other students were coming. I heard a familiar voice say "Yoohoo~ Hye Mi~ You there?" 

I shook my head then looked at who was saying my name and it was none other than Hana. She said "You look like you were deep in thought mind telling me about it?" I said "I think I will be fine but may I ask you something." 

She beamed "Sure! What is it?" I looked at that table then back at her and I said "Nah never mind but do you know where the library is?" she chuckled and said "yes I do. We can go after class if you'd like." I smiled at her and said "Okay then...." The teacher came in and said "Good morning class." we answered "good morning Mrs Lee." 

The teacher started explaining the task and we went straight to work. I saw the boy get up from his seat and walked out from the class room. But do you know what else is weird  the teacher didn't hear him leave. I just let my eyes follow his figure until he is out the door. 

I asked Hana "Hey, do you know who sits at that table over there?" and then pointed to the table that I saw the boy sitting at and she said "No one sits at that table. Why?" I said "Oh um nothing just curious that's all." I decided to let that thought slide. 

Class was over and it also meant that school was over. I asked Hana for the directions of the library so I can study for a bit. She took my hand and said "Come on, I will take you there." We reached the library and Hana said "Well, here we are! Anyway I will see you tomorrow because I need to pick up my brother from his school. So see ya!" 

And with that she runs off. I ended up staying up at the library until 5 and I totally forgot to tell my older brother where I was. I packed up my things and took the bus home. I reached my brother's house I opened the door and was greet by Naeun unnie. 

I greeted "Oh Unnie, hello~!" My brother yelled "BABE!! WHO IS AT THE DOOR!!" Unnie answered "Oh, just someone." She giggles and drags me up to my own room. Naeun unnie closed the door behind and squealed "So how was your first day? Any boys? New friends? I need the deets." I smile and said "Today was good but interesting. Yeah, I made a new friend her name is Hana but there are a few good-looking guys but they are not my type." 

My phone *bzzzt* I got a text from Kim Taehyung and it said [hey gurl~ how was your first day?] then unnie almost said out loud "KIM TAE------" I covered and said "Sehun Oppa could hear you." She looked at me wide eyed and said "Sehun doesn't know about him?!" I shook my head and said "Keep this between you and me?" Naeun unnie winked and said "You can trust me honey~." I hugged her and said "Thank you unnie~!" she hugged me back. 

Until we heard a voice behind us "You came home and greeted my girlfriend but didn't bother to greet me?" We both saw Sehun Oppa standing there with his arms crossed and he was leaning against the door frame with his foot crossed over the other. I stood up and said "Oh oppa hehe when did you get here?" 

Unnie defended me and said "I was the one who pulled her from the door into her bedroom." He points at me and said "You. I'll deal with you later and as for you." He lifts unnie's chin up and said "You can come with me." and pulls unnie with him. 

All I know is that I am in big trouble after he deals with her.