Encounters

Adversity High

Hye Mi P.O.V 

When I saw that their figures disappeared I decided to follow them. First off they went into my  bedroom and at every crook and cranny of the room. Until I heard a *bzzzt*and it was my phone I crawled in hid underneath the bed and when they walked out I immediately grabbed my phone. I checked from left to right and successfully made it back to the kitchen. 

Until "Shhh..... I think I heard something coming from the kitchen." I heard Naeun unnie say "I think I found her!" I did the 'no-im-not-here' gesture and she said "Actually never mind." She made a face as if she is saying 'you-better-have-an-excuse' But too late, my world is going to come crashing down today. Sehun oppa came marching towards and pulled my ear saying "Do you know how worried I was?!" 

I said "Owww...." He said "Yeah, ow. Now tell me where have you been?" I surrendered "Okay, Okay.... I was in the kitchen." He finally let go and said "What?! SO you HAVE been IN the KITCHEN AND MADE ME WORRY FOR NOTHING?! ARE YOU ASKING FOR A BEATING?!" I pouted and said "No, oppa." Unnie said "Aigoo, calm down Sehun-ah, I'm sure she has an explanation." 

I sassed "That's right listen to your g-friend." He glares at me and taps his foot then said "I am waiting." I looked down to my feet and said "You guys were too busy smooching off each others faces that you didn't realize I came in." Unnie said "Let her off this time Sehun and we were probably too distracted anyways to even notice." He huffed and said "Fine..." I secretly cheered. 

I was walking out until I heard oppa and unnie discussing something and by the way I didn't mean to eavesdrop. Oppa sighed and said "Is it bad to be very protective of my little sister? Do you think I was to harsh on her?" Unnie chuckled and said "No not at all, she is the only girl sibling you have, so technically you have every right to be protective of her." 

Oh yeah that's right I almost forgot we had a brother who abandoned us. I walk up to my bedroom, later on I felt myself crying a little bit but that turned into silent sobs. I couldn't help but feel bad for bad for Sehun oppa, he barely has support whatsoever and is even looking after me. My tears are now coming uncontrollably and my sniffles are coming too. 

I woke up the next day and looked in the mirror, my eyes are red and puffy. I put bb cream underneath my eyes so that no one notices the redness. I went downstairs then saw that unnie and oppa were already there so I greeted "Good morning oppa, unnie." Sehun oppa said "Morning Hye Mi." and unnie greeted "Good morning Hye Mi how was your sleep?" I changed the topic "What is for breakfast?" 

She answered "Egg and bacon." I nodded and walked over to the table then I started eating. I got a text from Taehyung and it said [I am outside your house] I choked then oppa and unnie asked frantically "ARE YOU OKAY?!" I nodded and said "I have to get going now." I kissed oppa's cheek and hugged unnie then said "Have a good day and love you." 

I saw Taehyung throwing stones into the trashcan and I said "Let's go." He said "FINALLY! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" I asked back "Do you know that you could have been caught and....." He said "Woah, there there. As long as we didn't----." I heard a shout saying "HEY YOU!!" I said "Taehyung, RUN!!!!" We both ran for our lives. I panted and said "Your school is down the road and then turn left." 

I ran off before he could say anything else. I saw Hana standing there like she was looking for someone and her eyes landed on me. She ran over to me and greeted "Morning!" I greeted "Morning to you too." Hana asked "How was Myeongdong after I left?" I said "We went home after that as well." She looks at my face then asks "Are you okay? Why does your eyes look so swollen?" 

Crud. She noticed. Hana asked "Have you been crying?" My eyes widened and I blurted "How did you know?!" She exclaims "So you have been crying?! Are you alright?!" I nodded and said "Yeah, I'm just fine." I changed the topic and asked "so... what do you have first?" She dramatically said "Calculus.... with Mr JunMyeon, someone save me..." I don't know much about him but what I have heard from Hana is that: 

1. He is young 

2. He is handsome 

3. He gives out a lot of homework

4. He is really STRICT!

And apparently if you don't get your homework done on time or you forget it he gives you a punishment. I looked at my timetable and said "I have art class next with Mr Wu." She giggled "The hottie..." I rolled my eyes and said "ANYWAY..... I have to get to my art class. See ya later!" She said "See yaaa!" I walk straight to art class. 

During that class my mind kept drifting else where and then I heard "Chop chop, guys get to work." I suddenly snap out of my daze and whispered to the person next to me "What are we doing?" He whispered back "We are going to continue on what we started last class." I nodded and took out my art book. I opened up my pencil box and continued of where I last started. 

I could see curious gazes from the teacher glancing at my book. I felt uncomfortable so I shifted into another position where THE teacher could not see. I drew the nose, the hair, and was just drawing the face. Bell rang and then the teacher said "Class you are dismissed." I was packing up my things when Mr Wu said "I don't think I have seen you here before... what is your name?" 

I said "Hye Mi, Oh Hye Mi." He muttered "An Oh I see." I decided to ignore his last remark and said "If you have nothing else to say sir, I think I will be leaving." I walked out the door. Hana came running up to me and said "Hide me." I asked "Why----." I heard a voice asking the students "Have you seen Hana?" or "Have you seen a girl walk past here?" I looked back and it was a teacher. 

I quickly dragged Hana to who knows where. I found a garden and we decided to hide there and I asked "Why are you trying to hide?" Hana whispered "Because I forgot to bring my calculus homework." I whisper-exclaimed "What?! What happened?" She said "Let me tell you what happened." 

/flashback/ 

Hana P.O.V 

When Hye Mi walked off to her art class, I had to go to my calculus class. As I was about to walk in I realized that my homework wasn't with me so I walked all the way back to my locker and look for my homework. 

Oh my golly goshhhhhh.... It's not there.... My homework is not there! I looked through my bag, my whole locker until I actually finally remembered... It's on my desk at home in my bedroom. I hissed "Damn it! God damn!" I called mum: 

[Hello?] 

{MUM! ARE YOU HOME AT THIS MOMENT?} 

[No... I am at work... Why?]

{Oh nevermind.....}

[I have to go bye sweeetie] 

*tuuuut* she hung up. I walk back to class without my homework, oh dear goddd. I am officially and utterly screwed. Mr JunMyeon came walking around collecting the homework and he came nearer and near then "Why do you not have your homework out Miss Seol?" I ran out of the classroom and a yell behind me said "Miss Seol Hana, you get back here right now before you regret it!!!"  

Luckily the bell rang and I saw Hye Mi......

/end of flashback/

Back to normal p.o.v

I said "So that's why you were running..." She nodded then said "Oh I think it's recess now..." I exclaimed "YAYYYYYY FOOOOOODDD." She chuckles and follows from behind. I saw a boy from the corner of my eye and he looks as though he is lonely. I told Hana "I will meet you at the canteen." She nodded and with that she walked off.... 

I went over to where the boy was sitting and asked "Oh, what are you doing here by yourself?" He chuckled and said "Just chilling and watching the earth rotate." I chuckled and said "That's an interesting statement." I asked him "What's your name?" He said "I'd rather keep that a secret but what is yours?" I said "Hye Mi, Oh Hye Mi...." He said "Nice name for a pretty girl like you..." 

I felt my cheeks and he teased "see you are even blushing now..." I cupped my face together and turned around so that no one notices my red cheeks. I turned back around but then noticed the boy was missing. I sighed and made my way to Hana, she panicked and said "Oh my gosh, Hye Mi! Where on earth have you been?!" I said "Oh, I was just talking to someone..." 

Hana said "Sure 'just someone' more details.... more...." I said "Well he is tall, masculine, has messy brown hair and yeah I didn't get to see his face cause he was looking down." She squeals and said "Oh my gosh!" I said "But there is more to him though... and gahhh I can't explain it." Hana said "Breathee... just breatheee...." 

 I breathed in and out and in and out, I felt more relaxed. While walking to our locker I saw teacher tapping his foot and said "Miss Seol Hana, how dare you run away! Come with me so I can teach you a lesson!" Oh so is that Mr Jun-something, her description was on point. With that Hana was pulled away from me. 

Why, oh why are you doing this to me?