Catching The Figure

Momo's Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=======On The Way Home=======

At the halfway point, they sense someone following them... it felt familiar... a similar feeling to those from before, at that moment they knew it was the same person...

Sana and Momo did not run this time... they wanted to see what the person was up to. They kept their cool and act as if they did not know the person was following them.

When they were passing by a convenient stall, they saw a familiar face inside, they took a closer look and saw that it was Jungyeon and Tzuyu buying some drinks.

They stopped and decided to go in and ask for their help (since there is Jungyeon). They went in and greeted them, Tzuyu smiled when she see her cute juniors, but she knows that something was not right when she saw their facial expressions.

TZ: did something happen? Me and Jungyeon will definitely help you if it's something we can do.

Sana and Momo took a deep breath and told them everything.

JY:Stalker?!

MM: shhhhhhh...

Sana nodded and sigh

TZ: okay, we will help, here's the plan.

*Whispers*

TZ: understand?

SN&MM: yes!

Jungyeon rolled her eyes and nodded pretending to not care.

TZ: mission, catch the Stalker commences!

Sana and Momo walk out of the convince, and as planned the the person followed them and right behind the person is Jungyeon and Tzuyu following.

Sana and Momo speed up and turned left, the person was worried of losi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter