New Friends?

Momo's Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they were halfway to school they found out that it was 7.35am and they were already late for class, eventhough it felt like it has only be 5 minutes since they went out of their house.

SN: We are late!

MM: what!?

SN: let's run!

Sana hold Momo hands and drag her towards the school gate. Momo smiled as she feels Sana's warmth with her hands.

Both of them run happily, but their happiness was short lived as they feel a deadly force coming from behind the closed gates.
When both of them reached the gate their legs felt numb, they felt a strong force pressing them down on their foot.
Momo wants to run but she couldn't.
She felt the presence getting stronger and stronger and when she slowly turns her head to look behind her, she sees a short hair girl glaring at her.
Momo could feel like her soul was being pulled out of her body.

JY : SINCE...TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL...I WILL LET YOU GUYS OFF...BUT IF YOU GUYS WERE TO BE LATE AGAIN, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER ALIVE!

Everyone was keeping their mouths shut, but there is only one girl who was late with Momo and Sana was able to talk back " Ha..then I would like to see you try."

JY: WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY! YOU DWARF

A girl beside Jungyeon smiled and said: "alright alright Jungyeon, you don't have to be so fierce to them, they just got here." "Hi! I am Tzuyu, I am the president of the student councillor, and this person beside me is Jungyeon, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter