Thanks figure - 2

Momo's Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

========THE NEXT DAY========

~Morning~

Sana woke up and see Momo lying beside her, Sana smiled at that cutie and her heart flutter as she push Momo's hair that was covering her face behind her ears.

Sana stood up and walks toward the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

MM: is that egg roll??
Momo woke up from the aroma of the food...

SN: yes, come here and eat now, you wouldn't want it to be cold.

SN: is your back still hurting?

MM: it is healing quickly and it doesn't hurt as much, because you helped me apply the ointment...thank youu~

Sana started to feel hot and her face became red, really red...

SN: quickly eat your food! It is going to get cold!
Sana was so embarrassed and shy at that moment that she can't even look at Momo.

MM: hehe, roger that~

After finishing their meal, they wash up and headed to school...

While they were walking Sana hands touched Momo hands, both of them move their hands back and the suddenly atmosphere became awkward...

Sana let her courage take over her and hold Momo hands... of course Momo was shock but she didn't back off, she hold Sana's hands tightly...

Time seems to fly past quickly when you are happy or when you are with your loved onces... and just like that, they took 2 hours to reach the school

When reach the school it was already break time and they had to report to the student council for being late...

JY: SO! SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO BE PUNISHED!

TZ: now now Jungyeon we can hear their reasons first...so what is your reason for being late?

SN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter