002

Faking It

When Jihyun plopped on her couch, she sighed.

What the just happened?

So, months ago, when her mother told her that she will get married with a guy that her mom set with, she quickly lying, saying she got a boyfriend that she loves to death, and their relationship already lasted over a year, and surprisingly her mother question no more and let her go.

Today, she received text from her brother that her mother is here in Seoul, wanting to meet her and her boyfriend, which is never exist. So she went to the café, and pull a random, cute with grey hair guy - claiming that they were a thing.

Surprisingly, the guy acted well, and Jihyun had calculated how much she will pay the guy for providing such an amazing acts.

Not until she informed that he is in the same page as her; parents clawing in their love life.

Now, she have to pretend she is in love with Min Yoongi (that’s his name) in front of his parents, and she accepted it without much complaint because he did the same for her.

Suddenly, her phone beeped and she sighed when her brother’s name popped up, signing she got a message from him. She swiped across the notification and waits her phone slowly redirect her to the text.

From : Grosschim

He’s not your boyfriend, right?

  • Go to sleep, chim.

From : Grosschim

I knew it. You two look so not blended. Mum was blinded because he’s using Mustang.

  • Stfu, chim.

From : Grosschim

You better treat me the new Puma jacket before I tell mum

  • Gtfo.

Jihyun tilted her head back, groaning. Of course her 21 years old brother caught their acting. Jimin is a sharp person, anyway. Like he knew that she got a small aesthetic tattoo on her thigh although she wears an evening dress and forced her to buy him a pricey milkshake to shut his mouth.

Jimin’s an .

Well Yoongi… is not bad at all. He’s great over all. She can hear him talk for 6 hours straight. That drunken tone was attractive. And he is a funny person, and Jihyun decided to like him as a person after they met around 2 hours ago.

Plus, he is good looking too. Although he is short ( well Jihyun doesn’t have rights to say that since she’s 148 cm but she loves judging so why not?) but their heights gap is cute, so she doesn’t even think much about that.

Jihyun yawned when she realized it is already 1:30 a.m. She changed to her pyjama and wrapped herself with the thick blanket, loving how the warmth work with her body.

+ + +

Maybe the said is true. That we will never realized other people around us unless we’ve met them.

Yoongi doesn’t know who said that, but he’s sure, someone does. After last night’s situation, he surprised when he saw Jihyun, rocking a crop top and thigh ripped jeans picking books from the library shelves. She looks attractive as ever; her black, slightly curly hair beautifully touch the half of her spine. Her eyebrows are definitely on fleek; Yoongi wondered how long she takes to finish the whole makeup.

The said guy chose to despise his Chem paper and look at her instead. Oh, she’s beautiful. Really beautiful.

“Okay, what the are you staring at….damn, mami.” Namjoon raised his brows when he spotted the girl Yoongi had eyes on since – 3 minutes ago?

Yoongi and him have been friends since the first time he stepped into the college life; which have been 3 years and he pretty much knew Yoongi inside out. So, catching Yoongi looking at something for a pretty long time is fascinating.

“I would stare at her too.” Namjoon claimed. He then snapped his fingers in front of Yoongi’s face. “Do you know her?”

“Uh-huh.” Yoongi respond. “That’s the girl that I will introduce to my parents,” He said, his smug smile splayed across his face when Namjoon’s face dropped with envy.

“She’s gold! She is the girl you told me about?” Namjoon grumpily complained. Wow, Yoongi always got good catch. “She is out of your league, hyung.”

Yoongi frowned as he throw his now out of ink highlighter to his younger friend. “You piece of .” He cursed. “Hey! Jihyun!”

Jihyun turned around and smiled knowingly towards the grey haired man. She walked towards him, with Interior Design books placed in her hands. “Wow, fancy meeting you here, Yoongi.”

Yoongi shrugged. “Yeah, I didn’t ask where you studying last night, though. This is Namjoon, my housemate.” He introduced the charmed-with-deep-dimples man to Jihyun.

“Hey, nice to meet you!” Namjoon stood up from his seat and stretched out his palm, which Jihyun gladly received.

“Hi! Nice to meet you too, Namjoon!” she cheered. “So, are you 93 liner?” she asked, just to fill the awkward space. Screw Min Yoongi for calling her out of the blue!

Namjoon shakes his head profusely. “I am a 94 liner. Skipped grade.” He informed, quite proud of himself.

“Oh... call me noona, you know, just be casual plus comfortable with me,” Jihyun reminded. She faked a glance to her watch. “Hey, I gotta go. Need to do some research – you know.” She said with a smile.

“Sure! Good luck with your research,” Yoongi replied. He s his hand around Jihyun’s waist to pull her towards him and planted a chaste kiss on her cheek.

Jihyun wanted to throw the thick books in her hand on the grey head, but she just brushed the feeling away (just because there’s Namjoon with them she swears). “Thanks!” she sent her gratitude and scrambled away, cheeks heated.

As the girl vanished from their sight, Namjoon turned to Yoongi, eyes begging for explanation(s). Yoongi gave him his infamous smug look, which makes him looks like a stupid boy.

“First, she is hot as hell. Second, why the heck in the world you kissed her?!” Namjoon zipped up his pencil case, doesn’t want to pay attention to the Chemical notes he focused on earlier. “I mean… there’s nothing between you guys, right?”

Yoongi shakes his head dramatically. “Namjoon… between us, there’s this special connection. Both of us thirsting for escape from our parents, we have that in common so there’s strong connection between us,” he said as he’s blurting some inspirational Shakespeare’s works.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. “Whatever hyung. Let’s get some coffees,” he threw his stuffs into his backpack. “My treat, hyung.”

The grey haired man flashed his gummy smile. “Yes, you are my favorite dongsaeng,”

+ + +

His phone buzzed when he almost kissed the table (because he’s too sleepy hearing Prof. Kim saying some historical facts again). He took his phone out from his jacket’s pocket and smile at the ID.

From : Girlfriend

I don’t appreciate you kissed me. That wasn’t necessary!

Yoongi smiled, imagining how flustered the girl must be.

  • I am so sorry but we must practice to make our acts perfect. And that was a peck. Not a kiss. Are you hoping for a kiss ;)?

From : Girlfriend

You are disgusting. Meet me tonight, at 8? Mc Donald’s. There’s something I want to talk with you.

  • Okay. I will pick you up.

From : Girlfriend

Thanks :D

Yoongi slipped his phone back into his pocket and trying to give Prof. Kim all of his attention again. However, he can’t help to think what he’s gonna wear for tonight.

+ + +

Jihyun make sure she braided her hair perfectly and her eyeliners winged right before she step out from her house, and saw Min Yoongi leaning his back against his Mustang.

“Sorry, am I too late?” she greeted, although she knew the latter has been waiting at least 8 minutes.

Yoongi snickered. “You should invite me in, to be honest.” He shrugged as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. “Why are you so fancy and ?”

She frowned. She’s wearing a pair of ripped jeans and an oversized sweater, where’s the fancy? “Are you blind? The grandmother live across the street dress better than me,”

Yoongi decided to drag the talk into the car as he motioned the girl to get into his Mustang quickly. Jihyun argue no more, doesn’t want to drag things further.

“So… why do you want to meet? Miss me?” Yoongi let out his infamous snarky reply.

“Ugh, in your dream. My mother called. Said she loves to meet you again… this weekend.” Jihyun spoke slowly, catching every muscles on Yoongi’s face retorts.

Yoongi nearly want to slam his head on the steering wheel. “Are you ing kidding me?” he breathed out, more like whisper to his own, but loud enough to Jihyun to catch his words.

“I am really sorry, but my mother really likes you after you mentioned you’re using this bad boy.” She knocked her small fist on the dashboard twice. “Well, I will try to keep my daughter’s relationship fine too if her boyfriend driving this.”

“I don’t what to say, okay? I am not the most sociable person. I don’t know what to talk to your mother. I don’t have a clue what are you, to be honest. Apart that the fact you are one of the Instagram baddies and we’re going to Hanyang University.” He admitted as he parks his car in front of the popular fast food place. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel and turned his head to look at the girl. “Any ideas?”

“That’s why… we’re meeting tonight! I have papers and flash cards for us to fill in our – I don’t know, trivia?” She took out a colored lip gloss and applied some on her lips before smacked it together, creating loud sound.

“Whatever you said.” Yoongi stepped out from the car as soon as he pull his key out.

“Hey, wait for me!”

Yoongi smiled but stopped his steps however. “You shorty.”

+ + +

They are sitting, facing each other with half eaten fries, Big Macs’ boxes laid opened, and barely sipped cokes splayed between them on the table.

“So, why we’re using flash cards again?” Yoongi sipped on his coke but his eyes won’t leave the colorful card in his hands.

Jihyun groaned. “To make us remember better! It works, okay. For me.” She said and throw some fries into .

Yoongi nodded. “Okay. Let’s start!”

“Fav movie?”

“Inception.”

“Big Hero 6 and euw who the heck watch Inception?”

“You literally watch Disney. Shut the hell up.”

“Fav foods?”

“Anything”

“Fast foods!”

“Aww… what a cute couple!”

The third voice made Yoongi and Jihyun snapped their head and found a grandmother smiled at them fondly.

“You guys better marry each other! So loveable. You will make good looking children.” The grandma tapped Jihyun’s arm twice before continue her walking.

Jihyun frowned in distaste. “Why she’s like that?”

“Maybe because we’re cute.” Yoongi replied, smiling.

“Awww… you.”

“Cute, indeed.”

+ + + 

Author's Note :

yoonmintspark here again with chapter two! I am so sorry for the cuss words. please look away children. And thank you for 8 subscribers who I believe(:?) looking forward to this story! I will try my best, I promise.

Till next update, see y'all!

hugs and kisses :D