Mad Queen

Girl From The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile was attached on Chaeyeon’s face when she woke up after a good nap. The reason why she already so happy as soon as she woke up is someone is actually have their hands circled around her waist and she kinda knew who’s the owner of this hands. She start to play with the fingers trying to wake the owner up.

 

“Hey wake up queen.” She start to play with the fingers trying to wake the owner up.

 

“Five more minutes.” 

 

How cute. Chaeyeon thought, not until she realised the voice is actually not the queen’s. Quickly she throw the hands that’s had been on her waist and turned around. 

 

“What did you do on my bed Ki Heehyun ?” Chaeyeon whispered angrily at the poor rapper.

 

“Sleeping” Heehyun hug Chaeyeon tighter than before as if she’s a pillow.

 

“What the hell, let go of me!” She punched the older girl’s chest powerfully without hesitation.

 

“OW! What the Chae! What was that for ?!”

 

“Where’s Jieqiong ? Did you throw her from my bed ?” 

 

“Are you crazy ?! Why would I throw her away ? I let her slept on my bed last night ‘cause her leg keep hanging on the side of your bed. And did you just call my name without unnie you punk.” 

 

“Sorry not sorry. You scare the hell out of me as soon as I got up.” 

 

“At least I saved Jieqiong from destroying her ankle. You should thank me kid.” Heehyun got up from the bed while Chaeyeon look like she had a deep thought.

 

“Unnie,” 

 

“What ?”

 

“You like Jieqiong don't you ?” She burst out laughing at Chaeyeon’s words. “What’s make you think that ? She’s not even my type Chae.”  

 

“Well you take care of her, and that one time you have that look toward Nayoung.”

 

“You know I already have someone in my heart Chae. So let’s say,” Heehyun stopped for a while then continue explained.

 

“I’m just helping her taking care of what’s hers.” But seems like Chaeyeon having a hard time to process her words. “I don't understand” Heehyun smiled. “I’ll explain that later. Now I’m gonna go shower, wanna join ?” 

 

“Ew, I rather go back to sleep with Jieqiong.” She said while giving Heehyun her disgusted face.

 

“Unnie, Jieqiong unnie is out earlier with Eunwoo unnie.” Dani who just woke up suddenly popped her head from the top bunk. While Chaeyeon herself had that shocked face because one, she doesn’t know that Dani is there this whole time. Two, she said that Jieqiong are gone with Eunwoo when she already promised the younger girl yesterday for accompanying her to the cinema.

 

“What ? She’s suppose to go with me at five.”

 

“No wonder she look pissed when she called Eunwoo earlier. It’s 7pm right now and she’s out about three hours ago. Oh, and she told you to open your phone.”

 

 

Good, You ed up Jung Chaeyeon and now you’re completely dead.

 

 

She went to check her phone and there’s about twenty messages filled her phone and almost all of them is from Eunwoo. She checked the messages and it’s pretty much about how Jieqiong is so pissed all the way to the cinema because of her. She checked the last message it’s from a different sender. The sender was no other than Zhou Jieqiong.

 

 

From : Zhou Jiequeen

 

Have a nice nap. 

 

 

And seconds later she got another message coming from her best friend. 

 

 

From : Brat Eunwoo

 

You’re pretty much dead Chae. She keep pinching my hands while calling your name on the way here. Good thing the film were so funny that it lighten up her mood or else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter