Closer

Girl From The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When will they come ?”

 

Jieqiong asked Eunwoo the same question for the fifth times. “God damn Zhou, I told you I don't freaking know. You think i’m some kinds of fortune teller or what ?”  She feel like she’s kicking Jieqiong out of her seat already. They’re sitting on their seat waiting for all of the trainees to come. Almost every seat were already taken while trainees from MBK are nowhere to be found. “Why did you keep asking me whe-” 

 

“There they are!”

 

Jieqiong can see clearly how Chaeyeon with her shocked face entered the room. Right when she’s going to tell Chaeyeon to sit beside her, the latter already headed to the opposite way. She saw Chaeyeon heading to the empty seat with her arm locked, clinging to Dani. Jieqiong didn’t know why but she doesn’t like the idea of Chaeyeon clinging with Dani. She keep looking at Chaeyeon until she look back to her and their eyes accidentally meet. Their eyes locked for second but Jieqiong break it. 

 

Her face felt hot so she keep fanning her face but unfortunately Eunwoo saw that and took the opportunity to tease Jieqiong later. 

 

 

———

 

Jieqiong and Eunwoo got a different class and different rooms so they have to go to the terrace to meet each other. Eunwoo still thinking about her plan to tease the queen. “I think The greatest queen Jieqiong from the sky just saw an angel fell from the sky earlier”

 

“Angel ? Who ?”

 

“Chaeyeon. Jung Chaeyeon” Eunwoo smirked.

 

“I’m not ! Forget that i have a girlfriend Jung ?” 

 

“What’s so good about being in a fake relationship ?” Eunwoo already said this so many times before. And Jieqiong knew. Nayoung is not in love with her.

 

“It will ends soon anyway.” It hurts just too say that. She doesn't want this too end very soon. But she know her spot very well. It all just a deal. Nayoung will be her girlfriend just until they found the one they truly love. But Nayoung doesn’t know about her feelings toward the older. She doesn’t want her to know either. Because she knew, Nayoung love someone else who’s clearly not her.

 

“Then when will you let her go ?” Jieqiong froze at the last words. 

 

When will I let her go ? 

 

She doesn’t know. She doesn’t want to. But again Jieqiong knew sooner or later she will have to let her go. 

 

Jieqiong suddenly stand up. “I’m going to let her go.” Eunwoo turned her head to her. “What ?” Jieqiong herself couldn’t believe that words finally came out from her own mouth. Tears were already formed at her eyes. “I think this is the best for both of us.” 

 

“Are you sure Jieqiong ?”

 

“Yes. I’m setting her free Eunwoo.” 

 

Jieqiong can’t hold her tears anymore. She immediately walk out from the room. She hates to show people her tears. She walk as fast as she can then accidentally tripped on something. When she thought she already fall, someone pull her back up.

 

“Oh my god Jieqiong!”

 

Jieqiong didn’t dare to lift her head. She doesn’t want anyone know how a mess she is right now. Suddenly the girl lifted her chin. Jieqiong shocked after seeing the girl’s face. “Are you crying ? Who did this to you ? You’re such a mess queen” 

 

“C-Chae ?”

 

“Come here stand up” Chaeyeon offering her hands to Jieqiong. Right before she stand up, “Aaah!” she fell back in. “Are you okay ?” Chaeyeon than checked her foot if it was okay.

 

“Your ankle seems swollen. Let’s go to the clinic we’ll treat your wound first.” Chaeyeon carried Jieqiong on her back. On the way to the clinic neither of them was talking. It was awkward but comfortable at the same time. Jieqiong hugged Chaeyeon’s neck all the way there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter