Earth to Jung Chaeyeon

Girl From The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon is getting tired of her best friend. Not that she’s annoying or what. But she always telling her the same thing all the time. She always talk about that girl at her company that she would like to describe her as “a girl who fell from the sky”. Even, when they were hanging out at the street all Chaeyeon can hear is Eunwoo talking about that girl. And everytime Chaeyeon ask why did she spoil all of that to her, Eunwoo always had the same answer. “Something in my head told me to”. What a weird girl, Chaeyeon thought.

 

Eunwoo and Chaeyeon are friends even before they were trainees. They both trained in a different company. Both already signed to join a survival programs called ‘Produce 101’ and next week are their audition to decide what class they belong to. They decided that they gonna hang out at a ramyun shop near pledis’ building. 

 

They were seating there peacefully, until a girl who came with her two other friends and sit at the other side of the shop suddenly stole her attention. “That’s her” Eunwoo suddenly said. It took minutes before the other girl realized.     

 

“And by her you mean-”

 

“Yes. It’s her. You know the her i’m talking about right ?”

 

“No way.”

 

Holy .

 

“I never thought you would say something true to me without any benefits”.  Jung Eunwoo isn’t lying right now. That girl from her company that she always talk about, she really look like she fell from the heaven. “I said it already didn’t I ? ‘I swear to god she’s really pretty’. You know i never use god’s name for sins.”. She’s saying the truth. Eunwoo may look problematic but she’s actually a very religious person.

 

“Well, last time you said that Eunice dated our manager and you know what happened next”. Chaeyeon never really believes her words cause’ the last time she did, she nearly got kicked out from the group. Thanks to Heehyun who talked to the leader and saved their friendship . Eunwoo who is now laughing uncontrollably when she remember what happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter