What is Love ?

Girl From The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her heart is beating rapidly. She can’t even speak. It’s all Eunwoo’s fault. If that weird laugh didn’t escape from they might be still eating ramyun peacefully at their own table right now. But here they now, seating right across the same girl and her friends they talked about ten minutes ago. 

 

“Are you really sure about the ‘Produce 101’ thing Zhou ?”

 

“100% Jung.” Jieqiong put a big smile across her face and then continue. “I have Nayoung with me don't worry” 

 

“Nayoung are you serious ?! I mean, you never seems interested in any event like this ?” Eunwoo talk to the straight faced girl who was sitting beside Jieqiong.

 

“The greatest queen Jieqiong has told her to join, she can’t say no” The short hair girl said.

 

“You’re whipped Im Nayoung” Eunwoo said to the straight faced girl then turn around to face Chaeyeon. “Why don’t you say something Chae ? Oh right, I have not introduced you yet.” She then turned her face to her friend again. “So guys, This is Jung Chaeyeon. She is a trainee from MBK.”.

 

“H-Hey guys, I’m C-Chaeyeon or you can call me Chae. I-It’s nice meeting you.” All of them except Chaeyeon are laughing about how funny nervous Chaeyeon is.

 

. Why am I stuttering like this ?

 

"It's nice meeting you too Chaeyeon-ssi no need to be nervous. Now that you already introduced yourself it’s my turn to intoduce myself. I’m Zhou Jieqiong, you can call me Jieqiong or Pinky. The short hair girl right here is Kang Yebin. And this lady right here is my girlfriend, Im Nayoung.” 

 

What?

 

Chaeyeon give Eunwoo her 'you are dead Jung Eunwoo' look. "Guys my stomach is not feeling really well, i think i have to go to the restroom. Eunwoo, come with me ?”

 

“Sure, we’ll be right back” Eunwoo smiled at them. Chaeyeon was sure she's going to kill her best friend. Once they got there, she pinned Eunwoo against the wall.“Explain.” 

 

“What to explain ?” Eunwoo said while smirked.

 

“WHAT TO EXPLAIN YOUR SHE JUST SAID SHE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DID NOT TELL ME BEFORE!”

 

“You didn’t ask.” She choose to tease the older girl more.

 

“You’re a Jung Eunwoo. I ing hate you.”

 

Chaeyeon start to grab and pull the Eunwoo’s hair.”What are you doing  Jung Chaeyeon?!” Eunwoo said half yelling. Then she grab Chaeyeon’s waist knowing that her waist are her weakness. “!”

 

She was ready to attack Eunwoo back when they hear someone gasping. They turn around just to see Jieqiong have her shocked face with some medicine in her hand. 

 

“Uh, guys I-I really didn’t mean to interrupt your session. But since you r-really took a long time to come back i think it was really b-bad so i came here. I-I’m really sorry!” They realized how odd their position was right before Jieqiong run outside the restroom. 

 

“JIEQIONG WAIT!” They run along to follow Jieqiong to their seat. 

 

“What took you forever to come back ? And why you three are running ?” Yeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter