Chapter 3

My Starlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stood looking at each other, he held my hand with beautifully colorful fountain as a backdrop.

I turned my face looking away from his gaze and from here I saw a lamborghini I knew coming. Without thinking, I ran. But...

 

I brought this man with me. I wonder what happened to me, but the fact that I had caught this hand of young man I do not recognize and have thrown my pills that worth millions won. I was surprised but I kept pulling him not release my grip on his hand.

 

When we finally reached the bus stop, I finally let go of his hand. I was about to enter into the bus, but he held my hand.

 

"Where are you going?" aksed him.

 

I turned around, "Hang-gang.." I saw him raising his eyebrows. "You can go now, i'm not asking  you to come with me.." I walked away, but again, he held my hand . And surprising me, he pulled my hand with him into the bus.

 

He sat me down and stood beside me.

 

I looked up, "what are you doing? I did not tell you to come.."

 

"What if you intend to jump into the river?"

 

I could not say a word.

 

"Whatever, " I rolled my eyes. 

 

I looked away and stared at the road. However, suddenly the bus stopped and the young man who stood a little ahead of me immediately lose his balance and ........ fell on my lap. Sat in my lap

 

The entire people on the bus chuckled, so did i, couldn't help smiling meanwhile the young man he could only looked away from embarrasment.

 

*

 

We have arrived at han River area, I had to stop by the convenience store to buy a few cans of alcohol. Needless to say, we got right on the river bank and sat on grass hill.

 

Atmosphere is very awkward. What the , this is really not me . I took a can of alcohol. I glanced at him who was writing something in a book. I put my face closer to him to see what he was writing, but he turned his face to me which made us face is so close even I could feel his breath. I stayed away and opened the can.

 

I'm tried to break the atmosphere.

 

"Hey, i pulled you because you owe me" I said looking at him and he just looked at me.

 

"You're est dude i ever met, what the hell i've done in the past so my life being this ed up.." i continued.

 

He just looked at me.

 

"Am i talking to a wall? Dude--  hahh whatever.." I shook my head giving him don't care gesture with my hand.

 

The next thing he did was staring at my face, then wrote, looks at me, write, that made me uncomfortable.

 

"What the hell are you doing?"

 

"I'm making a song .." he was still writing.

 

"So you say you're a songwriter?" I asked

 

"Yeah, and I'm writing a song about you .."

 

With that I chuckled. I'm laughing out loud.

 

"Yah, why? Perharps.. please.. don't tell that you are attraced to me.."

 

He did not answer and I continued drinking. 

 

Fifteen minutes later, I was lying, but still unconscious after drinking four cans of alcohol. I lay down folding my hands under my head. Whether it real or not, but I see so many stars in the sky. In fact I saw a shooting star.

 

"So pretty.." i whispered.

 

The young man looked at me and looking at what i see. He put the book into his bag and joined me lying down. We lay side by side. The distance between us were pretty close. I could feel that he was looking at me. Three minutes. Five minutes. Ten minutes. I wonder if his neck wasn't sore.

 

I got up and sit down. I opened the fifth can and gulp it down like water.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BIIIIIIIITCHHH"

 

I yelled as loud as I could surprise the man who was beside me.

 

"YOU OLD SCUMBAG! FAKE ! ! AAAH SO ANNOYING!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

 

The man who sat beside me could only grin at my behavior. I stood up and acted like I was beating that old woman.

 

"!!!! WHAT DID YOU YOU'VE DONE TO HER! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! The young man shouted surprising me. 

 

He glanced at me and we burst out laughing. I laughed so hard releasing my stress out. For a moment i forget that pain, but it's come back. SECOND ago i was laughing my off, and now i'm crying. I can't hold it. I'm so emotional right now thinking how ed up my life is. I cover my face with two of my hands and crying loudly. I'm glad that the young man was here. I'm not feeling lonely like i used to be. Even though he was just there staring at me not doing anything.

 

**

 

The glare of the sun woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly and greeted by the sight that unfamilliar. I immediately sat down and realized that I was not in my room or in Jiyong's room. And I'm only wearing bra and skirt I was wearing yesterday. Where is this? I immediately put my top back. Next to the pillow, I saw a wet towel and basin of water on the table next to the bed. I did feel not well. I touched my forehead, it feels warm. 

I was about to get up from bed until the moment of yesterday get into my memory.

 

Yesterday evening...

 

I started to hiccup and saying non sense things. 

I got up but fell because I lost my balance. And the young man quickly caught me.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

I could hear him but I could not listen him. My eyes are blurred so I hardly see this handsome face. I removed his hand from my shoulder and tried to stand up again, "im----fine.."

 

I walked with no direction. The young man quickly ran after me.

I walked aimlessly. I fell. Hit the pole. Crashed into a tree.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, where your house? Hey, wake up. Tell me where are your house?"

 

"House? House... ahjussi where are your house? Ahjussi!!! Let's go to your house! Ahjussi!"

"Ahjussi! Why are you so handsome? Ahjussi! JUST DO IT! DO ANYTHING TO ME!" I screamed.

 

"What DO ANYTHING?! WAKE UP!"

 

I tripped and he caught me. Our position can be counted as a hug. I looked at him and saw his face which started to fading.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! YAH! Kimtae--"

 

Whooa whoooa

 

I threw up all of my breakfast and lunch to the young man's clothes. He immediately froze in place while I stood. But I fell and I could not remember anything else.

 

 

Ends.

 

I opened the door slowly and were greeted by the house which I thought was really beautiful. It's really beautiful. Everything is neatly packed, very artistic and soothe my soul. I walked away trying to find the owner of this house but i couldn't find anyone. After some time exploring the beautiful house, I decided to go. But when I was going through the living room, suddenly the man appeared from nowhere that i was so startled and almost crying out all of my dirty words.

 

""

I fell down and looked up and found the face that no longer familiar. I'm just speechless with embarrassment. 

But the young man walked away, and invite me to eat. "What are you doing there? Come here, eat first.."

I had no other choice and followed him to the kitchen. And I was presented by kimchi jigae (kimchi soup) with a bowl of warm rice.

 

"I made this for your hangover, by the way, do you feel better now?" He asked.

 

"What?" I'm confused.

 

Young man left briefly and returned with a thermometer, "Let me check.."

He put these tools to my forehead, and he saw to check my temperature.

 

"37.8... your temperature has gone down .." He put a thermometer in the table and eating his food.

 

"You mean.. I have a fever .." I asked him to make a point.

 

"yes, and last night your body temperature reached 38.4 degree, i was scared to death.." He still did not see me and kept eating his food.

 

"So you have sister or someone who help you.."" i said akwardly. I kept wondering why am i so akward. Why am i feel weird if he saw me with my underwear. Fews of man have seen me but why do i feel like this? This is the first time tho..

 

"No, i don't have sister or anyone. I'm all alone in this house" he answered still eating his food.

 

"So you are--- okay, i was only in my underwear, so---"

 

He finally looked at me.

 

"What? Yeah i saw you, i tried to... get you in fresh cloth but.. i couldn't..." he couldn't stare at my eyes.

 

"Did you do something?"

 

He looked surprised and for the first time he saw me.

"What? What are you talking about?"

 

I still continued, "listen, I was only wearing my underwear, and you are strangers who appear out of nowhere, took care of me when I was sick.. So, i'm asking you right now, did you take advantage of me? Perharps.. Are you a ert? Are you-- "

 

Before I continue with my words, he stuffed my mouth with meatball.

 

"Yah! I'm not that kind of guy!"

 

I looked at him suspiciously. I was just playing with him. And he's just so cute.

 

"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that? Yah! I told you I'm not a ert! Yah!! What are you thinking ?! I... I closed.. your body with a.. blanket!" He screamed.

 

He's so fun to be teased

 

"Eiii, just be honest .." I narrowed my eyes. "How can you not be affected by this", I puff out my chest.

 

His eyes widened, and immediately looked away. "Yah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

 

I can only laugh out loud. He was really different and ... rare. He was very innocent. Never met people as innocent besides kindergarten students.

 

He smirked.

 

"Yaaa.. you really unpredictable.."

 

With still laughing, "Yah! are yo kindergarten student? How can you be so innocent?"

 

"What so funny?" He could only grin.

 

"Ahh you're cute.. such a funny bastard.." I tried to calm myself.

 

But i can't help but chuckled.

 

"Yah! What so funny? Oh my god.. you are such weird and cheesy.." he shook his head in disbelief.

 

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked him.

 

He looked thoughtful for a moment.

 

I grinned, "I'm wondering if last night I did something to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter