Chapter 2

My Starlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The glare of the morning sun woke me up. I stretch my body and yawned. Wait, this is not my house. What happened. I sat down and realized I was still wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. I sighed and rubbed my hair. Then i went into bathroom. And I was really surprised by my looks this morning. My messy silver gray hair, make-up, messy air-liner makes me turned like a ghost , let alone with my white suit.

 

whooaa whooaa

 

I vomited what I ate last night. Absolutely nothing, just two bottles of alcohol and a bottle of whiskey I drank at the club last night. In fact, it's my common thing. And usually I even woke up with a man beside me. You know, I was a wild girl.

 

I had a shower for about fifteen minutes. I changed my clothes with clean clothes that actually was my clothes.

 

I was about to open the room door, but it was locked. Did I lock it?

 

When I left the room, I was greeted by the smell of cooking that made me instantly hungry. Moreover, I have not eaten since yesterday. I immediately went to the kitchen and saw a man who I've known for 8 years was busy cooking. I sat in the chair and peeked to see what he was cooking.

 

I sighed, "ahh fried rice again?"

 

Kwon Jiyong, the man who was the owner of this house aware of my presence.

 

He turned for a moment, "Are you awake?" He resumed playing with his spatula.

 

I ate pickled radish on the table, "Kwon Jiyong, you just cook fried rice every time I come here.." I complained.

 

"Ahh wae ~ You like my fried rice the most .."

 

I just continued eating sweet pickled radish. I glanced at the clock on the wall and showed 9:47.

 

Jiyong turned off the stove and took two plates. Then he poured  fried rice made by himself. He put two plates on the table and walked to the refrigerator and took orange juice.

 

Without waiting, I immediately devoured the fried rice.

 

Seeing me eating so rushed, Jiyong complained, "Yah! Eat slowly! What's wrong with you ?!"

 

With a mouth full of fried rice, "Yah! I'm late .."

 

"Yah! Anyway if you leave now you're late, if you leave later you'll just late. Slowly gurl.."

 

I almost ate all of my food but I was choking. Jiyong deftly pouring orange juice into my glass. And I immediately immegulped it up. Jiyong could only frowned looking at me.

 

"You never listen to me..."

 

I continued eating the food, "Are you not eating? You said you have a meeting this morning.."

 

With that, Jiyong's eyes widened. He ran to his room even faster than when he saw a y girl.

 

I could only shake my head wondering how he could forget about it. I put my plate in the sink.

 

"Come on! I'll drive you!"

 

Jiyong was wearing a black polkadot shirt and black trousers. He looked troubled wearing his tie.

 

"No, it's okay. You go ahead, it's an important meeting anyway" I refused.

 

"No, I'll drive you, if you help me put this damn tie"

 

I approached this candidate director of YG group. I attached such a striking red tie.

 

"Done."

 

"Come on!"

 

I immediately took my bag and followed Jiyong.

 

Kwon Jiyong was the only son of YG Group. The largest entertainment company in Korea. I never thought that I have a friend who was one of the richest men in Korea. Even so, he was not much different from me. Our second home is club, we are alcoholics, we've been sleep with a lot of people, and we've even tried drugs. We are known as Brangelina of Itaewon Club . But our relationship was nothing more than a partner and partner trying crazy things.

 

We were in basement of the most luxurious and expensive apartement in Korea. And he would drive me using his black Lamborghini.

 

 

 

 

Without them knowing, a woman who looked older than 50 years watching them. She looked like a conglomerate when seen from her gucci suits, handbags and shoes by Prada, shimmering pearl necklace and fancy hairdo.

 

And she did not look happy.

 

**

 

We had arrived in front of a cafe in Gangnam area.

 

I took off my seat belt and when trying to open the car door, Jiyong held my hand.

 

"What?" I complained.

 

"Kiss me .." Jiyong said it and his lips had signaled.

 

but Jiyong pulled me by pushing my head so he kissed me. He owned my entire lips.

 

"You have to go quickly before your father will hit you"

 

I opened the car door and got out. From inside, Jiyong waved his hand and so did I. Yaaa, these things were common between us. But, I was still confused what was our relationship. We are hurting each other. And we also ought to take advantage of each other. Jiyong never dated seriously, he really dated woman to fulfill his desire. And I also never think to have serious relationship. If you could say, I had a phobia against men. I was just playing with them. Of course that means I did not believe in love. Men just full of bull.

 

Oh ya, I am now working as a singer in a jazz cafe in Gangnam. There was nothing I could do because i was only high school graduates. Let me tell you, I have a great secret that if the secret was discovered, I could go to jail. Can you guess? I got a lot more evil deeds than you know.

 

I walked into the cafe and were greeted by the melodious singing by my colleagues, Tiffany Hwang.

 

"You're late again .." The owner of this cafe, Hyoyeon stood by my side.

 

"Yaahh Tiffany ~ ~ right there. anyway there were not many customers ..." I ran away and went to another cafe employees.

 

"You create a chocolate cake today? Whoa looks tasty ~" I tried pretending to be busy and when I glanced at Hyoyeon who looked annoyed.

 

"YAH Taeyeon KIM YOU THINK YOU CAN COME AS YOU PLEASED?! CRAZY GIRL !! IF YOU are not my friend, I ALREADY fired YOU"

 

While I did not even bother nagging Hyoyeon and people just chuckled seeing Hyoyeon who acted like an ahjumma.

 

**

 

Elsewhere, precisely at Incheon International Airport, a young man had just set foot on Korean soil.

With Mickey Mouse T-shirt and a plain black shirt, black jeans coupled with his headset.

He walked as though he was in his own world until he reached the edge of the road in front of the airport. He seemed nervous and took off his headset. He gave a sign to call a taxi.

 

"Take me to Gwanghwamun .."

 

On the way, he seemed to enjoy views of the city.

Finally, he had reached his destination. After paying the fare and pulled the suitcase out of the trunk, he stood in front of the statue of General Lee Soon Shin. He noticed a fairly bustling city atmosphere and closed his eyes.

 

**

 

Good morning heartache

You old gloomy sight

Good morning heartache

Thought we said goodbye last night

I turned and tossed until it seems you we've gone

But here you are with the dawn

Wish I forget you, but you're here to stay

It seems I met you

When my love went away

Now everyday I start by saying to you

Good morning heartache what's new

 

I was surprised by arrival of an old woman who suddenly went into cafe. Despite being a little annoyed I was still trying not to show it.

 

Stop haunting me now

Can't shake you no how

Just leave me alone

I've got those Monday blues

Straight to Sunday blues

Good morning heartache

Here we go again

Good morning heartache

You're the one

Who knew me when

Might as well get use to you hanging around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter