Just the Begininng

We Got Married?

As I knock on the door my hands are trembling, I'm sweating nervous to meet my dorm mates. I have a feeling I will get along with them, but I'm just not good with new people. I have anxiety, it's not bad at all. When I'm nervous I say stupid things, gy words mixed up, and I'm not able to control what I think and say. The door cracks open revealing a girl who looks at least three years younger than me. She's my height, has long dyed brown hair, huge eyes along with a wide nose, fair complexion with some acne showing through her makeup, and a very thin body.  

"Hey! You're the new trainee right? My name is Lee Hana, I'm 12 and  I'm training to become an actress" She greets me with a very cute smile. She's adorable and seems sweet.

"Hello, I'm Kang Soyeon, I'm trainng to be a singer and actress." She nods her head and opens the door wider. I walk in exposed to a small living area connected to a kitchen. The dorm is very clean but looks not as modern as I thought. The living room is on the right which has a padio where you could sit outside and look at the other dorms on the other side as a view, the kitchen is on the left of the door. Across the door there is a hallwa which probably leads to the rooms. The dorm is definitey large for a dorm and it's quite nice considering nine people will be living in it.

"I'll give you a little tour." Lee Hana grabs my hand and shows me every single detail of the living room and kitchen. Then she leads me to the hallway. There are three doors. "This is manager unnies room, she has her own room. This is where  four other trainees stay, and this is our room along with two other trainees. Here I'll get your stuff and I can help you unpack. While I get your stuff you can go ahead and go inside." She runs out the hall and I open the door of the room. I'm surprised to see it very spacious. There are two bunks, one of the left of the and the other on the right. There are four desks and mini drawers, clothes hanging from the curtain rods, one closet, and there is a mirror covering one side of the wall next to the door, I'm guessing it's for practicing dances at home. the left side of the room is perfectly organized and clean while the other side is completely untidy and grimy. "Alright, you will be on the right side with another trainee named Herin. She's training in singing and appears on TV a lot becuase she's a part of SMrookies." I'm completely thrilled to be sharing the same side of the room with Herin because I've been following SMrookies, but that side of the room is the untidy and grimy side... "Yeah, she's not very clean, but she's very understanding so if you want to talk to her about organizing the room a bit I don't think she will mind. I'm on the left side top bunk, I'm pretty sure you're on the top bunk too because Herin sleeps on the bottom bunk, but you can talk to her about that too if you want. Oh! And the girl who shares the left side with me is Yoo Ara, she's 17 years old and trains in dancing. She's not the most friendly so it might be quite difficult becoming friends with her, but she's extremely talented at dancing. She's been training for eight years."

"Wow, is anyone here other than you? I want to meet the rest of my dorm mates." I ask climbing the top bunk to make my bed with the bedding I brought from myy aunts house,

"No, they're all training right now and Manager Unnie is out buying groceries for us. She's out buying some pork belly and beer for the older trainees in the dorm. She's really chill. I've skipped training so much just by telling her I have a headache like today because I have so much to study. I remember Hyowon unnie was smoking and Manager Unnie didn't give a care in the world. She'd probably let you drink some beer tonight if you want."

"Does the company not care?" I ask while finishing up the bedding. As soon as I finish I get down from the bed and unpack my clothes in my drawer with Hana.

"They don't know. We keep quiet so she doesn't get fired. Make sure you don't tell anyone though, everyone in the dorm love her. A lot of the trainees in other dorms complain about there managers because they're either too strick or too lazy to get them groceries or house/hygiene supplies." 

"Alright, I won't say a word. When do you think Manager Unnie and the other trainees will be here?" 

"Um... Manager Unnie should be here anytime now cinsidering she left about two hours ago, but the other trainees I'm not too sure about. They all come at different times, Dai a Japanese trainee usually comes at 2 because her dance time is at 1." Hana says placing my pants in the bottom drawer.

"Mine is at 12. When is yours?"

"I'm training in acting so I don't dance." She chuckles

"Oh sorry, I forgotted you're acting." And her comes my annaoying anxiety where I don't think straight and make the must idiotic mistakes when I talk. " I didn't mean to say forgotted, I meant forget or forgot. Damn I'm sorry." I just blurt out which definitely surprises Hana. She bursts out laughing while clapping her hands together and I find it strange she's laughing about my little mistake but I start laughing eventually because her laugh is so cute and contagious. After our laughter dies down we continue unpacking my things.