chapter 13

Prince Charming

I forgot to write in the foreword this; All of the people in SHINee were trainees in SM. Mianhae!!


Jihyun walked downstairs to the living room after taking her wallet. She only saw Woohyun.

" Where's Myungsoo? " Jihyun looked around the living room.

" He left for tution "

Jihyun nodded.

" Are you wearing like this to KFC? " Woohyun eyed on Jihyun from head to toe.

" Well yeah " Jihyun shrugged.

" Oh NO YOU DON'T " Woohyun stopped Jihyun from leaving.

" W-What? " Jihyun got nervous.

Woohyun pushed Jihyun to the wall and stared in her eyes.

" Not till you.... "

" W-what? " Jihyun asked again.

" OPEN THOSE BRAIDS AND GLASSES " Woohyun backed off from Jihyun and folded his arms.

" Then...... you let me go..? " Jihyun asked.

" Yeah "

Jihyun glanced at the door and then back to Woohyun. She gulped first;

And ran to the door, surprising Woohyun.

But Unfortunately, Woohyun was faster, so he caught up with Jihyun.

Jihyun decided to give in. " Arasso.... "

Jihyun pouted as she saw woohyun folding his arms. She opened her braids and glasses, and fixed her hair.

Woohyun smiled and leaned his face towards Jihyun. His lips were now one inch from hers.

" That's more like it " He whispered and backed off.

Jihyun's heart beated and gulped as she watched Woohyun walk away.

' One more inch... And He'd take my first kiss... ' Jihyun bit her lower lip. She reserved that first kiss for Key actually.

" Woohyun!! Do you want to join me? " Jihyun asked.

" Naaah, I got my schedules " Woohyun smiled.

-

" How many could your stomach fit?! " Key was in disgust.

" Probably, One more chicken bucket and I'm done " Onew smiled as he chewed on the last chicken in the bucket.

" GOSH... We're still trainees. So eat something more... Nutritious, and not.... Fattening " Key looked into the chicken bucket.

" Eh? Geek girl's here too!! " Onew smiled as he saw Jihyun entering KFC.

" Eh? " Key made a a troll face.

" Look!! " Onew pointed to a beautiful girl with a s-line body (A/N: This random praise is the work of boredom)

Key turned his back and saw her.

" JIHYUNNNNNNNN~ " Ukwon cooed. " You got hotter!! Now give oppa a- "

Ukwon stopped as Jaehyo shove a chicken drumstick into Ukwon's mouth.

" You may sit here sis " Jaehyo smiled.

" Ah.... Where's my babies? " Jihyun her lips and looked into the chicken bucket.

Key blinked as he saw Jihyun clearly. It was confirmed that She was the total opposite of the girl she was in school.

" Yah! They're my chickens! Buy your ownnn!! " Kyung stole the chicken bucket form Jihyun.

" YAH! Give my babies back!! " Jihyun yelled.

" Not until you give oppa a kiss~ " Jaehyo shove another drumstick into Ukwon's mouth again.

Key watched Jihyun's every move.

When Kyung gave back the bucket to Jihyun cause Zico told him to do so, Jihyun smiled.

That made key more mesmerized. ' Since when had she became this beautiful..? ' Key thought.

" Well, I'm not ordering anymore!! I'm full... Urgh " Onew burped.

Key was disgusted, but he didn't care.

" Really? But i'm hungry. "

" What the hell key? You didn't eat just now! Just buy a mini bucket and eat at home!! " Onew glared.

Key stayed quiet.

" Let's go, Minho probably got stressed babysitting those two " Onew chuckled.

" Whatever " Key rolled his eyes.

" But she does look pretty though " Onew praised.

Key glared at Onew as he pulled Key outside.

-

" WAAAAAH~ I'm full!! " Jihyun yelled.

" Careful now, You might fall " Jaehyo chuckled.

" Yeah~ Fall in Love with me!! " Ukwon chuckled and grabbed Jihyun's hand.

" Oppa~ Hehe " Jihyun teased Jaehyo by pretending to date Ukwon.

" Yes yeobo? Awwww~ You're so cuteee!! " Ukwon cooed as he pinched Jihyun's cheeks. Jihyun chuckled and pinched back Ukwon's cheeks.

" YAH! BACK OFF!! " Jaehyo pulled Jihyun away from Ukwon.

" But she's my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girl~ " Ukwon sang Jay park's girlfriend and Jihyun giggled.

" Jihyun, promise me to not date Ukwon or any Block B members " Jaehyo looked at Jihyun seriously and Jihyun nodded.

" Sure oppa~ " Jihyun cooed as she pinched Jaehyo's cheeks.

-

Key looked around the huge living room to see their Wii was on the floor.

" Where are they? " Onew questioned as he saw the Wii on the floor.

" We're backkkk~ " Taemin chirped.

" Tell me how I ended up buying those two ice cream again? " Minho sighed.

" Causeeeee~ we have no money " Jonghyun his chocolate ice cream.

". My arse... " Minho mumbled.

" So... Are you a chicken fanatic now? You seem to smile for no reason.. " Minho observed Key.

He was smiling for no reason again.

" Naaaaaah, It's nothing " Key assured.


So guys, sorry for late update! >< Writers block! :/

Answer this poll so i could gain ideas for next chapter! :D

 

 

OH YEAH! HAVE YOU HEAR INFINITE'S NEW SONG!!!!? (i know i'm being slow here, but since this is an update, just asking~ ) AWESOME RIGHT! 

first time watching, i was like... " WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO PERFECT?! "

and i've noticed sunggyu's see through shirt.. HOT! L... HE'S GETTING HOTTER!! YAY! :D

what do you guys think when you first watched the chaser??? :D write in comment!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!