LOL

Prince Charming

It's the weekend.

Jihyun stayed at home while Jaehyo was about to go to another Block B session.

" Bye sis!! We're gonna have our last rehearsal at zico's " jaehyo winked. 

" Ara, Annyeong oppa!! " Jihyun waved at Jaehyo and continued watching Spongebob

-

" HAHA! Patrick's really cute! " Jihyun laughed and then broke down as she felt cramps from her stomach.

" AH ! WHY THE HELL MUST MY PERIOD COME NOW?! " Jihyun screamed as she ran up to her room to find some pads.

And there were none.

On the other side, There was a knock on the door.

" Annyeong!!! Jaehyo Hyung told me you were alone, so I brought Woohyun with me!! " Myungsoo chirped.

Jihyun's eyes widened and she ran back to her living room to open the front door.

" Jih- " Myungsoo stopped when he saw Jihyun's narrowed eyes and hugging her stomach.

" Jihyun ah! Are you okay?! " Myungsoo shouted.

" SHUT UP! BUY ME PADS DAMN IT! " Jihyun screamed as she sat down on a plastic chair.

" But- But- But!! " Myungsoo wanted to complain but woohyun stopped him.

" Don't talk back to girls when they're on period, just listen to what they say " Woohyun chuckled as he pulled Myungsoo with him.

" Awwwww " Myungsoo pouted.

-

" Why are we here...? " Myungsoo tugged onto Woohyun's sleeve as he looked at the shop's name.

' Women's Secret '

" Gee.. It's the shop where my sisters buy their pad " Woohyun blinked.

" I have a suggestion " Myungsoo smiled.

" What? "

" There's GUARDIAN over there " Myungsoo pointed to a shop where hygenic things are sold. 

( A/N: Well, GUARDIAN is a shop which sells hygenic stuffs, more like a pharmacy? I guess? Well, I dunno either... )

They entered the shop, There were some school girls, some mothers and just people.

Woohyun walked towards the pads section along with myungsoo.

Since woohyun and Myungsoo look like idols, some of the girls couldn't take their eyes off them.

Woohyun took the one his sisters always bought when they're on period.

" GOD. My dignity! They're all gone!! " Myungsoo let out a small groan. 

" They're not gone yet, Plus, I wouldn't be this carefree to buy one pack of pads if they were " Woohyun sighed.

As he walked to the cashier, he saw one girl took a picture of him holding a pad.

Woohyun turned to Myungsoo and let out a very small shriek, only myungsoo could hear it.

" My dignity!!! " Woohyun bit his lower lip and pouted.

" See, told you so " Myungsoo rolled his eyed and sighed.

-

Jihyun rolled on the living room mat, She couldn't take the pain longer.

But she stopped and stood up, afraid that the blood would go through her shorts and onto the mat.

Jihyun checked the mat for her blood, and there was none.

" God..... WHY ARE THEY DAMN LATE?! " Jihyun screamed.

Then the door bursted open and there they were.

Woohyun and Myungsoo.

They gave Jihyun her pads and she ran up quickly to change.

" Gee, Patrick, I feel sorry for her " Spongebob said to patrick. The tv was on.

" Me too " Woohyun nodded, thinking of how Jihyun had to go through periods.

" Hyung! LOOK! It's spongebob! " Myungsoo giggled and jumped on the couch.

" Manners young one " Woohyun smiled and sat on the couch.

-

It was back to the SHINee residence.

" Yah, you bought another magazine?! AISH! What if Taemin sees it?! " Minho shouted at Jonghyun who was now giggling.

" It's okay, I'll hide it for good! " Jonghyun smiled and made aegyo. Taemin herd this and smirked.

Taemin had already read all Jonghyun's magazine.

How'd he know?

Easy, Jonghyun hides it under his pillow.

' Taemin likey ' Taemin thought as he his lips.

" Anyways, Where's Onew and Key? " Jonghyun asked and Minho shrugged.

" I don't know " Minho blinked.

" Onew hyung wants to buy another chicken bucket, so he told Key eomma to go with him " Taemin smiled innocently.

Jonghyun cooed and pinched Taemin's cheeks.

" Aigoo, so cute~ " Jonghyun grinned.

" Oh Please, I'm a grown man " Taemin scoffed.

" Too bad I don't see you as one. Now, who wants ice cream? " Minho offered.

Taemin and Jonghyun raised their hands.

-

" Hyung, I suggest you to buy shoes. Buying a huge chicken bucket is a waste of money " Key sighed. 

" So, what's your point? " Onew eyed on Key as he continued to eat his chicken drumstick.

" Whatever " Key rolled his eyes and continued looking around the restaurant.

" Eat " Onew demanded.

Key shook his head and closed his eyes.

" Eat "

" No "

" Eat " 

" NO "

" I SAID EAT " Onew was now glaring at Key.

So Key gave in and took a drumstick from the bucket to eat.

" Hey, isn't that Jihyun's oppa? " Onew pointed to the group of people entering the restaurant.

" Yeah.... " Key observed Jaehyo.

" So, Jaehyo, how's your lil sis? I reaaaaaaaaally miss her!! " Ukwon smiled to himself.

" Love at first sight eh? " Zico sighed as he walked to the cashier to order.

" It reminds me, call her here then!! She loves KFC right? " Kyung smiled.

Jaehyo looked up before nodding.

He took out his phone and called Jihyun.

" Annyeong? " Jihyun's voice was very happy.

" You seemed happy! Are you hungry? " Jaehyo asked.

" NEH!! " Jihyun screamed happily.

" Okay~ Come to the KFC we went to before~ arasso? " Jaehyo smiled and closed his phone.


Pweeze read my new fic :D ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139958/part-time-gangsters-infinite-myungsoo-woohyun-you

KAMSAHAMNIDA!! ^^