Woohyun's offer

Prince Charming

Jihyun's POV:

 

" SOOOOOOOOO~ Who wants to go kareoke? " sungyeol chirped.
 
" I doubt that'll happen.. " Sunggyu glared at Sungyeol. " You got homework to do young man "
 
Sungyeol pouted and sighed.
 
" Well..... i do have something to say.... " Woohyun smiled as he stood up.
 
" i've been appointed as Class A's counselor~ And even if I'm appointed for ONLY CLASS A.... I'd be glad to help my infinite group " Woohyun smiled and winked at me.
 
" HAHA! Hyung~ I will never get some advice from you! " Hoya laughed.
 
" That's just mean!! " Woohyun chuckled and started to tickle Hoya.
 
I smiled.
 
" So, wanna go back to class? " Myungsoo offered and i nodded.
 
--
 
I looked outside the window and saw the cute bakery outside the school gates.
 
' it's been long since i've visited there... ' I thought.
 
" you have plans later? " Myungsoo asked.
 
" Yeah... " I smiled, still looking out the window.
 
--
 
I walked out of school and smelled my surroundings.
 
As usual, it has the smell of mostly carbon monoxide, unhealthy.
 
i walked to the bakery and peeked through the window, hoping to see the ahjumma again.
 
And there she was, refilling some drink cans.
 
I entered and smelled my surroundings again.
 
the fresh smell of bread.
 
" Oh, Annyeong dearie " The ahjumma greeted me.
 
I came back to my senses and greeted back. " Annyeong Ahjumma.. remember me? " i smiled.
 
She smiled back before nodding.
 
" yes... You're still in glasses dear " She sighed as she tilted her head to her right shoulder.
 
i smiled and nodded.
 
" as usual " 
 
" So, when are you going to take off the glasses and let the world know who you are? " She spoke as she opened her apron.
 
" Well.... i don't really know.... Perhaps... When I'm already married? " I laughed.
 
The lady just chuckled.
 
" And you know that's impossible right? " She walked into the kitchen.
 
I smiled and nodded.
 
Then, she walked out of the kitchen bringing tea.
 
" there, drink this.. " She smiled and gave the cup of tea to me.
 
I accepted and drank it.
 
" Well, You know that you can't hide that personality for too long... You're a kind girl.. you deserve better " The lady grinned and rubbed my arm.
 
I chuckled.
 
" well, I'll just wait till my true prince charming knows me behind the glasses " I smiled.
 
" just pray for it " The lady smiled.
 
" Ah.. I need doughnuts please.. " i smiled and the lady nodded.