Recognize

For The Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I am writing again. Updating this chap, and the rest will have to wait...

Enjoy!

Jihyo felt like dying.

What day was it.. Sunday? Friday? Her mind is blurry, trying to remember what it was like to breathe. She gasps for air, and gasps again. She saw that there was a glass of water beside the bed that she was lying on, and she thought that if she could grab it, and then drink it, then she will be fine.

But clearly, she's not.

She has been feeling a bit under the weather for three days, actually. It started right before the plane to Jakarta took off. She felt dizzy, but when she drank water, it's gone. So she figured not telling Gary is the best option. She can handle it. Then the next day after it, she felt excellent and happy. She forgot that she was dizzy before. She spent that day very well thanks to Gary, and she had to admit that that day was her best holiday in the past few months. A lot has happened in a few months, she realized: her being a working wife, struggling with scripts here and there, plus her very busy working hours, left her and Gary very little time to go on a date, let alone a vacation. So when both of them agreed to clear their schedules, Jihyo was more than happy. 

But on the third day, however, the dizziness kicked in again, this time with full force. She felt like she was just spinned 300 times. Everything was so blurry. So when she got a chance to lie in bed, she used it well. But the pain won't stop, it kept getting worse. She felt some pain on her head, and suddenly she had difficulty breathing. She tried to grab the glass of water, but she felt herself sliding smoothly from the bed, and her head hit something.. hard? soft? maybe both. then it all went black.

She can hear a muffled voice of Gary screaming, and she wanted to answer, but her body refused to work. Her mind worked, and she wanted to scream back, but nothing. Nada. So she gave up, and she slid into the darkness.

---

"SHE OPENED HER EYES!" Jaesuk shouted loudly, clearly confused and happy. Jaesuk then proceeded to push the bell for the nurse, and told the nurse to call a doctor immediately. He even ran with the nurse to make sure a doctor gets called.

Gary cried.

He didn't expect her to wake up; not after what the doctor had told him before. He was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter