Howleeday (1)

For The Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi its me :) sorry for not updating in a while, i'm a bit busy (oh really?). second attempt at writing this. I didn't save my work earlier and wrote like 500 words and it's gone :( anyway, I'm in a holiday mood and here's another one for you 😗 thanks for subscribing !!

Two big bags were readied in the living room. Hotels were booked, plane tickets were reserved. The house was cleaned thoroughly and everything were put in back to their places after being messed up last night.

But the two owner of the bags were nowhere to be seen anywhere in the house.

Two hundred metres from there, sounds of crackers bags can be heard, along with shouts: "What do you want, Yeobo? Milk or juice?" He asked from the beverage section. "Juice!" a female voice answered. She was at the snack section, and was doubting whether to pick biscuits or chips. "Biscuits or chips, oppa?" she asked in return. "Chips!" he shouted back.

"You two, really." the shopkeeper laughed. "If I didn't know both of you, I would think you were kids that grew up too fast." She said again, making the two laugh along.

"Thanks for doing this for us everytime we wanna go for a vacation, Auntie Rae." Gary said. Auntie Rae is an old friend of them. She was half Chinese, so her accent still can be heard perfectly. Well, mixed with american.

"Ah, it's nothing. You both are my favorite customer." she said again. "I'm always happy to do this for you anytime, especially when you sent me those cute pictures of yours at the trip." and she laughed again. The two smiled a knowingly smile. Sending one or two pictures of them on their vacation to Auntie Rae has been their tradition, no matter where they go.

They finished shopping not long after and paid the bill. They got out from the back door to avoid being seen by anyone. Auntie Rae made sure that they're safely out, and opened her shop that she always 'closed' when they come.

It was 10 pm when they arrive home, and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter