Howleeday (2)

For The Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there:) sorry I've been off for a few weeks. It's because I'm on holiday period and now I'm back :) anyway, enjoy!

They arrived at the airport at 11pm, sharply. Both with half-asleep face, covered with sunglasses to avoid being seen by people. And while that trick failed tons of times before, it succeded today. Nobody informed anything, or tried to stop them for a picture. The four of them looked like a group of friends going on vacation.

Safely got in to the waiting room, they were provided V.I.P class because they bought business class tickets for their plane. They bid their see-yous to their manager,who waved back and kept mentioning that treat at Samchong-dong.

After waiting for almost an hour, the V.I.P class passangers were allowed to get in first. They got in to their seat at the middle and Gary sat by the window, Jihyo right beside him. The view was so good, maybe because it's midnight and all the lights that needed to shine were shining. The city was so amazing, even at night. They captured that moment by snapping a bunch of pictures.

The plane took off around 30 minutes after they got in the plane, which was 12.35am. They were all sleepy when the plane took off, and slept the whole beginning of the flight. They lowered their seats to make them more comfortable. After a couple of minutes, Gary's hand unconciously reached for his wife's hand lying on her side. Jihyo smiled, and leaned her head to Gary's shoulder.

"Good night, Yeobo." "Night, oppa." A stewardess passed their row to offer drinks, but immediately stopped when she saw them. She smiled, hoping someday she'll find the one just like them.

The morning comes and Jihyo woke up first, and reached for her phone to see the time. It was in airplane mode, so she wouldn't have to answer anything. The only ones who knew about their trip were his and her family, manager, and the five boys. All five of them said goodbye right before their flight, wishing a great vacation like always. Sukjin said that they were lucky, because it's like going on a honeymoon all over again although it's been two years. The others agreed, and as usual, Kwangsoo asked his noona and hyung to bring back a lot of things for him. They laughed at the comment, video-called for a short while, and they were ready to take off so all cellphones must be either switched to airplane mode or turned off. Gary turned his phone off, while Jihyo put hers on airplane mode.

Not long after Jihyo woke up, Gary woke up too. Jihyo was going to the toilet to wash her face and clean herself, so he waited. She came back and they switched. It was early in the morning and they still got 2 hours and 15 minutes in the plane, so they ordered breakfast. They chatted happily while eating.

"Oppa, what are we gonna do when we arrive?" Jihyo asked.

"I don't know either. We're staying at a really nice hotel and I searched before, there was a mall beside that hotel. But we arrive at 5.50am their time, so I don't think anything has opened yet."

"Then we're gonna have to eat ramyun there, I think." Jihyo said. "But I've asked a friend of mine to guide us around the city, so we won't be bored. We're only staying there for two days, almost like a transit. We're flying again after that."

They spent the rest of the flight having a chat w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter